~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

OMG So much to catch up on!!! Hugs to all the BFN and OMG SO MANY BFPs all of a sudden! I was happy dancing reading all the new BFPs!! Thank you ladies for making me hopeful again!

Just popping in ladies - anyone about to test?:dust::dust::dust:

AFM - nothing whatsoever to report - the children have gone to their dads for a few days and of course hubby is going for his SA tomorrow - so we have the house to ourselves and have had to abstain :haha: hubby is taking his frustration out on the x-box :haha:

I was hoping he would take me out - but by the time the evening comes around we say "we can't be bothered - shall we just have a few beers and watch Dexter":haha: in pj's by 10.00pm just like when the kids are here:dohh:

Hope you ladies are living the high life better than I am :winkwink:

:hugs:

X

SPP ~ Sorry about the bfn and spotting. :hugs: BTW, I hate Facebook too. Haven't been on my account in 2 months.

Ash ~ Sorry about your bfn too and that you have been sad. I agree, talk to dw about your feelings.

I am just happy to be officially heading home! Currently in Wyoming heading east. I have not been excited about this trip since day one. I really wanted to stay home, so going home is beautiful. The snow that is falling, not so beautiful. I hope we don't have a repeat of tx! Just want to get home and in one piece.
Thanks MomO3G :hugs: . Glad you're on your way home! Sending safe, easy trip vibes to you guys. And yeah, I hardly ever go to FB, just can't stand it lol. I only have it defile my browser in order to check in with a couple of groups I belong to :haha: .

Whiplash :haha: you talk as if you agent woman!! But I can understand enjoying the more simple things in life... I miss "the olden" days :haha:

I'm feel a bit better... Just lounging around with my family today.. No cramps..my lower back hurts and I felt a wave a nausea earlier.. No spotting yet either.. Some weird cm and a head ache.. Not getting my hopes up for anything.. Will see what my temp looks like tomorrow and that will determine if I take another test unless spotting starts tonight..
Hell, sometimes I feel ancient :haha: . We went to an estate sale some weeks ago and my DS1 aksed me what a typewriter was, my DS2 tries to move the screens of screens that don't move :rofl: . And I do indeed miss days long past :) . I never see kids outside, riding bikes, jumping rope, playing hide 'n seek, etc., and that's so stinkin' odd to me! People don't seem to engage each other really, everyone is always looking at their damned phones :haha: . The world is touchy as all get out too, freaks me right out :argh: . Tell you what though, I'm definitely in for some of these gaming systems, holy moly! Very cool stuff! But yeah, we like to KISS it here :haha: . I do prefer and tryyyyy to stay somewhat up to date with what's going on tech-wise ('though I'm failing lately, ha!) as I can't have my kids running circles around me in a few years :rofl: .

Awwe :haha: yeah I can see how that would make you feel a bit old.. Not knowing what a typewriter is.. And your so right.. I always vowed when I do have kids to make sure they play and enjoy being out side.. But hell they will more then likely be out there alone because as you said kids not play anymore..

I'm a fan of the video game system.. Love my PS3 :haha:
Oooh, that PS3 is pretty sweet, I lurves the graphics :cloud9: . Just blown away by how far video games have come!

Just popping in ladies - anyone about to test?:dust::dust::dust:

AFM - nothing whatsoever to report - the children have gone to their dads for a few days and of course hubby is going for his SA tomorrow - so we have the house to ourselves and have had to abstain :haha: hubby is taking his frustration out on the x-box :haha:

I was hoping he would take me out - but by the time the evening comes around we say "we can't be bothered - shall we just have a few beers and watch Dexter":haha: in pj's by 10.00pm just like when the kids are here:dohh:

Hope you ladies are living the high life better than I am :winkwink:

X
:haha: Yep, that sounds about right! lol Oooh, I'm so excited that they put Dexter back on Netflix streaming :xmas8: . I was right in the middle of it when they took it off years ago :dohh: . Now I've forgotten a lot of what was going on and need to start over to jog my memory lol. But I'm in the middle of too many shows and barely get to check in to see what's going on with those to add another lol. But! I finally found some time to watch Ep1/Season2 of American Horror Story last night and I'm hooked again :haha: .

Me, I passed out super early again last night so didn't get my pinot :growlmad: but woke up at 1am and have been up ever since :haha: . Might make a little schedule change to my sleeping patterns as I'm loving the late night/early morning quiet :D . Oh, and I couldn't be bothered with more ACV concoction and just did a tablespoon shot style and chased it with a couple cups of water. Have done that twice now and the cramps, which were getting ready to tap dance on my head :wacko: have backed off each time. FX it helps with the flow!

garfie-Sometimes beer and Dexter is all you need. hee hee. Of course, if I wanted to go out, I'd have to suggest and plan it, but if that's what it takes, that's what I do.

SPP-Sorry you didn't get to your pinot. Maybe tonight! My late night quiet time is when my eyes are closed, but I do like getting up early in the morning. It's so peaceful. Shots sound much more fun than drinking your cup of concoction. I'm all in! hee hee.

Momof3-Have a safe trip east. I was in WY last year, and it is beautiful, but only if you want to be there. :shrug:

The Globetrotters game was fun. There were tons of happy kids and angry parents trying to control their hyper kids. They played the World All Stars, which was weird. I wanted them to play the green and yellow Generals :jo:, but I guess things change. Also, I like when the score is like 218-20, and last night's score was like 96-91. Too close for comfort as far as I'm concerned. I almost thought they might lose.

I'm heading out to watch the Ravens game in an hour or so. It's pouring down raining and just a yucky day, but my daily affirmation is that I got a blinking smiley on my OPK, so for that, I am thankful. HA!!HA!! Another month, another egg on its way. I only have one more stick left from last time, so I will probably use it tomorrow either to show a solid smiley or another flashing. If I get a flashing, I know it would be solid on Tuesday. Ugh..maybe I won't be so cheap in 2014. Maybe that should be my resolution. Sometimes I get on my own nerves.

I have started the January thread for those who are interested!

Terri- I have always wanted to see the Globetrotters, they don't come to Maine all that much, though. Yay for a blinking smiley!!!

Well another temp dip, mild cramp, back ache and some brown spotting... Looks like AF will be here right on time tomorrow or later tonight... On to 2014.

Congrats to all the ladies that got there BFPs this month :dance:

I am so sorry, Ash. :hugs:

Yesterday evening I started having cramps like AF was coming, went to pee and got some brown cm on tp. I was having lower back ache all night long. Tested this morning (11dpo) and got a BFN. And more brown spotting. So much for a NY present... :nope:

Ladies, how are you?

Well another temp dip, mild cramp, back ache and some brown spotting... Looks like AF will be here right on time tomorrow or later tonight... On to 2014.

I think a heart-to-heart with your DW will help her understand your feelings in this. Sometimes it is hard for SO's to understand how implicitly personal this is- it is our cycle, our body that has to go through the ups and downs of TTC. It ties our emotions in knots and makes us shut out the world sometimes, because it is too hard to deal with all at once (the how on earth do I smile and make polite conversation when I am bleeding inside feeling). But that is why we have SO's, so we can share the load together and make it less burdensome for both. She will want to know how to make your load lighter in practical ways, so try to think of a few things that would help (even if it is as simple as loading up on mudslide ingredients and french fries). :flow:

Yesterday evening I started having cramps like AF was coming, went to pee and got some brown cm on tp. I was having lower back ache all night long. Tested this morning (11dpo) and got a BFN. And more brown spotting. So much for a NY present... :nope:

Ladies, how are you?

:hugs: Sorry, Lenka.

The dreaded temp drop, continuous faint lines, and just now I had a light beige discharge. I'm having some cramping too, just on one side, but occasionally feels like AF. It's impossible not to feel like this is going all wrong. Beta results tomorrow. But even if it's decent, it's from my blood on Fri. So I don't feel good about what the second beta will say if they bother doing one tomorrow.

Erose, I don't even know what to say to make you feel better. I hope so much that Monday blood test and especially the second beta would bring you an answer you are hoping for!!! Can I say what I think, hopefully it won't hurt you: but you did get pregnant!!!
Hugs!

What a Sunday...

Ladies, how are you?

Sorry to hear that Lenka.... :hugs:

The dreaded temp drop, continuous faint lines, and just now I had a light beige discharge. I'm having some cramping too, just on one side, but occasionally feels like AF. It's impossible not to feel like this is going all wrong. Beta results tomorrow. But even if it's decent, it's from my blood on Fri. So I don't feel good about what the second beta will say if they bother doing one tomorrow.

ERose.....BIG BIG BIG :hugs: This is going to sound redundant but try to relax and remain as positive as you can until tomorrow. I know the unknown is what gets to you and then your mind starts to wonder and think about the what ifs. Try to stay focused and hopeful. Keep us posted.

What a Sunday is right. I was happy this morning and now my team lost and didn't make the playoffs for the first time in 6 years (I think), and now Lenka and Ashley are out, ERose is feeling bad, and my hubs has done nothing but sit downstairs and watch tv all day. That's the last time I get him Globetrotter tix. Well, until we have kids but the tix will be for them.

ERose-I can't make you feel better but SHUT UP!! hee hee. I don't really know what our temps do after pregnancy, but I think you're supposed to STOP temping and start glowing. I hope you're worrying for nothing. Luckily, tomorrow is Monday and your results will come back and I am PRAYING they are good. Other than that, remember SPPs mantra which is now your mantra. Today you are pregnant and today you are happy. I did drink two beers for you at the bar. My hiatus didn't last very long this time around, but I'm back on the non-drinking horse.

Thanks Oldermom for starting the January thread.

I'm going to make steamed clams and linguini for dinner. Let's hope they turn out right.It's my first time making them, and my coworker brought them back from Virginia, so I don't want to ruin them.

I'm so sorry ERose. I hope your husband is being extra supportive this weekend. I second Lenka's sentiment - if this turns out not to be your month, I still think there's a lot to be said about the fact that you *did* get pregnant. Your sticky bean will be just around the corner. Big hugs!

:hugs: So sorry Ash. Hopefully January will be our month!

Ladies, how are you?

I'm so sorry but keeping my fingers crossed for you until AF rears her ugly head.

I know some light cramping and spotting can be normal. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! You are still getting positives so I am hopeful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->