Hoping I am still pregnant....

brookettc3

Mommy of 3 expecting #4
Reaction score
Well a little history at 8dpo I got my first positive test and it was pretty dark so at 9dpo I went to the clinic where I got sent home because the lab tech wasn't there so I went to a different clinic around the corner and they Tested me BFN so i came home and took and internet test a digi and a first response so I made an appt with the first clinic for the next morning so they tested me and negative again so I came home and tested with dollar store test and it was a VERY FaINT positive then I made an appt with yet a different clinic were they tested in front of me and told me negative til I pointed out the second line so they gave me proof of pregnancy. Then this morning I took another test and it was so light I could barely see it so I called my dr and went in he said he has VERY SENSITIVE tests and it was negative and was surprised I havent started bleeding he asked me like a million times if I was sure I haven't bled yet and I wa alike yes so he sent me off for blood but said he would be surprised if I am pregnant and to expect a period. I should get my test results back tomorrow morning or tonight if he has time to look at them.

Some doctor's urine tests are outdated and not very sensitive but some are. Your doctor knows the sensitivity of his tests and therefore knows how accurate they are. I'm wondering if perhaps you got an evap line on the first couple of days because 8 & 9 dpo can be too early to test for many women.....? But the blood tests are the truest way to an accurate answer. Fingers crossed for you!!

I saw your tests hun. They were great lines. I hope your test results come back okay xxx

Thank you both. My lines were very pink don't think evaps I even did the not pregnant pregnant test and it read PREGNANT. no denying it <3 ugh I wish I would have waited until after my period was due I hope I am not having a chemical :(

Good luck, Hun! Keep us updated. :)

Good luck, I have my fingers crossed for positive blood test xx

Im praying for you mamas! What I think is messed up is that these doctors make comments like they would be surprised if youre pregnant and to expect your period anytime! Thats just rude. Everyone is different! Always think positive ;)

HCG is at 35 so I am pregnant:) he is going to recheck my levels on Tuesday to make sure they are going up but he confirmed!! He was in shook that his test came back negative

HCG is at 35 so I am pregnant:) he is going to recheck my levels on Tuesday to make sure they are going up but he confirmed!! He was in shook that his test came back negative

I hope everything works out for you come Tuesday :) Your HCG is over 5 which means you are definately pregnant. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

Thank you DG :) he said he isn't so worried anymore because my levels aren't super Low and I have no cramping/spotting etc. !! Let's keep it that way :) I have an OB appt June 16th then an Ultrasound the 23rd!!

yay congrats :)

If you have tested pregnant and you arnt on any meds that can produce that hormone then you deffo are babe, with my first child I did 1 test a week for 10 weeks the dr done 3 blood tests and about 10 urine tests all for pregnancy among other things because I was so "ill" tired sick ect still having my periods then one morning I tested and positive came up went to the drs who sent me for a dating scan and I was bang on 10 weeks I've always been told you can get a false negative but NOT a false positive! xx

Congrats but what an awful dr!!!
I didn't have proper positives till i was a week late and never got a positive at the Dr's urine test.
Glad everything worked out ok.

Thanks everyone :) I am so relieved I just hope that on Tuesday my levels have gone up a ton

Oh YAY, that is good news!! See, doctors aren't always right...!

Thanks. That is very true.. The only reason I wasnt completely distraught when he told me that I probably wasnt pregnant was the fact that I didnt get a positive urine test with my son til I was 4 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->