Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

How far away do u think a + opk would be after the test pictured?

https://s10.postimg.org/csg7vhy0p/image.jpg

https://s10.postimg.org/nqmvzxx89/image.jpg

pictures upload

3 hours later I did another opk and there was barely a line :/ wth. I hate opks!!!

Mine was positive about 4 days after that. What is that green thing? Your pee was probably diluted 3 hours later. I would try again tomorrow afternoon.

It's a saliva ovulation test .
I think ill take tonight off (BDed last 2) then get to daily :)

1 DPO :) i'm so very hopeful! (at least i'm pretty sure i'm 1 DPO. my body has been known to 'pretend' to O only to O later...)

Hello ladies! Finally jumping on board now I've started my clomid! I'll be testing somewhere between the 10th and the 25th I think.. I'll have to let you know when ov is confirmed :)

Good luck everyone!

Hello ladies! Finally jumping on board now I've started my clomid! I'll be testing somewhere between the 10th and the 25th I think.. I'll have to let you know when ov is confirmed :)

Good luck everyone!

Hey chick,
Great to see ya, so to speak!?!!
How's the new job going?

I'm currently DPO2, had definite OPK positives on Wednesday, Thursday last week, and we BD'd Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday! So I'm hoping we've covered all bases!!!

I know that following a MC, all bets are off, but at least I know we've done everything we could, it's up to my body now!

xxxxx

New job isn't too bad just waiting to fly solo so the nights go quicker as I'm still shadowing at the moment.

Fingles crossed for both of us this month! We deserve some babies now!

Sigh - I'm back in - please can you put me down for Nov 5th... My cycle was spectacularly messed up by flu in Sept - but got a positive on a digital OPK on Friday night so OH and I got to it there and then, again Sat lunch and this morning... Loads of ewcm yesterday so I think today is officially 1DPO.

Back at work so hoping that takes my mind off all the symptom spotting - also trying to wean my daughter off the boob - so I have sore milk busting boobs right now - so can't read too much into them :)

Babydust to y'all!!
xx

New job isn't too bad just waiting to fly solo so the nights go quicker as I'm still shadowing at the moment.

Fingles crossed for both of us this month! We deserve some babies now!

We do indeed! I'm settling for nothing less than twins this time!!! :haha:

Eee don't. My niece keeps on telling me I'm having twins. She repeatedly says it and sometimes not until a week later. She's scaring me. Especially when she told me the boy baby's name. Strangely was the name we had picked out last time I was pregnant

That saliva ovulation test looks like conceptual art :) how do they work? Is this something to do with ferning? I always wondered what that is.

I've been absent all week due to work craziness.

Jrepp - I'm so so sorry to hear about your loss :( I hope you're okay.

Hopeful - I am with you with crazy OPKs. I hate the damned things and have decided not to go near them! I will rely on watching CM and charting temperature. I am still too scared to go near my cervix. Yikes! I think it's because mine is in the wrong-ish place. Rather than at the top it's at the side - at least that's where it feels and the midwives always said it was in a strange place when I was pregnant with my son.

I think I'll be ovulating tomorrow or the day afterwards. I am too excited. This cycle is the longest in history!

x

Hopeful - After looking up the saliva microscope kits and looking at your picture again there is definite ferning on the left hand side. Looks good to me!

x

Thank you. It has been a very difficult week, but my motto in life (I tell it to my doctor every month when getting the injections) is if I'm alive I'll survive. It is going to take some time, but apparently there is no reason to wait a month before trying again so I think we are going to get back at it once the cramps and spotting stop. ATM I have this light tan colored creamy discharge going on and cramps.

x

Thank you. It has been a very difficult week, but my motto in life (I tell it to my doctor every month when getting the injections) is if I'm alive I'll survive. It is going to take some time, but apparently there is no reason to wait a month before trying again so I think we are going to get back at it once the cramps and spotting stop. ATM I have this light tan colored creamy discharge going on and cramps.

Hi Jrepp, xx
I had an MC on 1/10/13, three weeks ago this Tuesday.. I bled for approx 4 days, and then a couple of days spotting, my hpts were negative within a week.

I counted the day I mc'd as cd1, and I got positive OPKs on cd16/17' back to neg on cd18/19.. Now I know all bets are off after an MC, I might not even have ovulated.. But I gave it my best shot...

It's such a strange time, I spent several evenings locked in the bathroom crying my eyes out, probably at least four times over that first week! It's a really awful time!

I decided to watch for O, and when I bit my positive OPK or my EWCM, I would see how I was feeling on the day... OH was happy to go along with me, but I knew I was ok to try, but wasn't sure about him, in the end I left the decision to him!

So now I'm dpo 2!!

Xxxxxxxx

x

Hi Jrepp, xx
I had an MC on 1/10/13, three weeks ago this Tuesday.. I bled for approx 4 days, and then a couple of days spotting, my hpts were negative within a week.

I counted the day I mc'd as cd1, and I got positive OPKs on cd16/17' back to neg on cd18/19.. Now I know all bets are off after an MC, I might not even have ovulated.. But I gave it my best shot...

It's such a strange time, I spent several evenings locked in the bathroom crying my eyes out, probably at least four times over that first week! It's a really awful time!

I decided to watch for O, and when I bit my positive OPK or my EWCM, I would see how I was feeling on the day... OH was happy to go along with me, but I knew I was ok to try, but wasn't sure about him, in the end I left the decision to him!

So now I'm dpo 2!!

Xxxxxxxx

Thank you so much for your words, having just been there. I bled very heavily (a pad every hour and a half) Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and then yesterday and today have had this weird creamy tan spotting. I am still cramping pretty badly though. I also counted Wednesday, the day I started bleeding as day 1. I haven't even checked an hpt since the one at the doctors office was negative.

Emotionally, I have been a wreck. I cried all day Wednesday and Thursday, a little bit on Friday (but I went to work despite numerous people telling me to take the day off) and off and on yesterday. It's hardest when someone calls to see how I'm doing or my sister says something about her pregnancy. I almost cried once today when my dad made a comment about having pregnancy memory.

I was surprised when my husband wanted to get opk's this month and give it a go. He said ultimately it's my decision but he wants to try again sooner rather than later. Either way it's going to happen when it's going to happen but I love the support he has given me throughout this week.

Weird body why do you do this to me.... Cd17- I'm expecting to o around 20-21, yet I have BFP symptoms!! Last night I was woken through the night with diarrhea (sorry tmi!) which has continued (not so bad I couldn't go to work but still feeling icky) and today I have the worst headache :/ both of these have been implantation symptoms for me in the past... I'm telling myself "maybe you oved early" but I know I started opking cd8 and never got a pos yet so not likely!
Crazy, mean body!!!

Eee don't. My niece keeps on telling me I'm having twins. She repeatedly says it and sometimes not until a week later. She's scaring me. Especially when she told me the boy baby's name. Strangely was the name we had picked out last time I was pregnant

Flib did AF officially start?

Kinda.. had two days of really light bleeding. When I called the doc they said if my hpts were neg thrn go ahead and start the clomid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->