Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Jrepp - I am so so sorry hun. Massive hugs. :(

Hopeful - I could never find mine pre birthbut some things seem to have shifted in there since then and now I can ddefinitely feel the difference between low and high!

Jrepp - I am so so sorry hun. Massive hugs. :(

Hopeful - I could never find mine pre birthbut some things seem to have shifted in there since then and now I can ddefinitely feel the difference between low and high!

I had an emergency cesarean, natural labour never even started so my vajayjay knows nothing about birth!

well I started using opks 2 days ago. My test today is a little darker than yesterday. I really hope that I ovulate soon. I hope it happens sooner this month. I hope this is our month. DH has decided to go back in the military and I would love to get that BFP before the stress of moving. We were both in the military so I am used to the lifestyle, but it is still a stressful change. I would love to get through my first trimester before we move across the country. [-o<

Hope you are doing ok jrepp xxxx

Afm, I just had my first pt/ gym session! By the end of the year I either wanna be fatter (with a baby) or skinny, ill take what I can get as long as I'm not fat and barren!

Afm, I just had my first pt/ gym session! By the end of the year I either wanna be fatter (with a baby) or skinny, ill take what I can get as long as I'm not fat and barren!

I'm emotionally devestated, physically drained and mentally exhausted. But, as I always say, if I'm alive I'll survive. I'm going to stick around for you ladies, but I won't be trying again until I've finished bleeding and have another period. I told my husband I was done with the temping and opk's and all that stuff, but he said I should keep doing it so we know everything is ok and know when to try again.

How did the gym go?

I'm emotionally devestated, physically drained and mentally exhausted. But, as I always say, if I'm alive I'll survive. I'm going to stick around for you ladies, but I won't be trying again until I've finished bleeding and have another period. I told my husband I was done with the temping and opk's and all that stuff, but he said I should keep doing it so we know everything is ok and know when to try again.

How did the gym go?

Maybe taking the pressure off is what you need! Definitely sounds like a good plan.
The gym was definitely a killer! It's been years since I've done anything but I need to lose weight then if the clomid doesn't work I've got a back up plan. For months I've been saying "no point losing weight I'm gonna gain it again" but I've come to the conclusion I can't keep putting my life on hold until/if I fall pregnant!

Jrepp - definitely take time to emotionally heal. The physical part will happen on its own but the emotional part will take much longer. Allow yourself to grieve and know we are here for you.

Hopeful - I like your attitude! I am still 15 lbs up from my prepregnancy weight and am having a lot of trouble finding the motivation to bother losing it when a pregnancy could be right around the corner.

That being said... I took my last pill tonight! Bring on AF and I'll cross my fingers its the last one i see for a very long time!

Jrepp - definitely take time to emotionally heal. The physical part will happen on its own but the emotional part will take much longer. Allow yourself to grieve and know we are here for you.

Hopeful - I like your attitude! I am still 15 lbs up from my prepregnancy weight and am having a lot of trouble finding the motivation to bother losing it when a pregnancy could be right around the corner.

That being said... I took my last pill tonight! Bring on AF and I'll cross my fingers its the last one i see for a very long time!

Yeah but the pregnancy thing may not happen straight away, no point waiting.
But FYI squats and baby making don't mix!

Hello! I am going to start testing around november 6th! Count me in!

Baby dust to all of you!

Boumboum

I think in out for October- 3 days til AF is due but I've started spotting out of nowhere. Cramps too so thinking this is early AF.

Looks like I'll be joining you x

Still waiting to ovulate. And my chart looks like it is all over the place. This is my first cycle using clear blue fertility monitor and all I am getting is high.

Hiya! Count me in for Nov 9th! Lots of baby dust! Hoping to conceive my little one next week! Planning the DTD M,T,W since DH is going out of town after. It'll be the early end of my fertile days so think positive for me!

Welcome, Dobby and thinking positive thoughts for you!

Hey JRepp are you still able to admin this page ? Just asking as you said you were taking a step back from testing and ttc craziness. Hope your doing ok xx

Hey JRepp are you still able to admin this page ? Just asking as you said you were taking a step back from testing and ttc craziness. Hope your doing ok xx

I'll be fine. We are taking my doctors advice and waiting this cycle out before trying again. We will be testing for ovulation, so we know when it happens, and hopefully I can get it right in December. I will be fine still taking care of this page, but thank you for the concern.

As for me, the bleeding has lessend but I am still cramping quite badly. I took some tramadol to help ease the pain. Emotionally, I am exhausted and mentally drained. I don't understand why it had to happen. I feel like I let everyone down. I've been pregnant twice, and I have nothing to show for it. It sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->