Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Holding my wee to opk ... At 3.5 hours and starting to feel it may have to be time soon!

Jrepp - I'm so so sorry to hear about your loss :( I hope you're okay.
x

Thank you. It has been a very difficult week, but my motto in life (I tell it to my doctor every month when getting the injections) is if I'm alive I'll survive. It is going to take some time, but apparently there is no reason to wait a month before trying again so I think we are going to get back at it once the cramps and spotting stop. ATM I have this light tan colored creamy discharge going on and cramps.

Hi Jrepp, xx
I had an MC on 1/10/13, three weeks ago this Tuesday.. I bled for approx 4 days, and then a couple of days spotting, my hpts were negative within a week.

I counted the day I mc'd as cd1, and I got positive OPKs on cd16/17' back to neg on cd18/19.. Now I know all bets are off after an MC, I might not even have ovulated.. But I gave it my best shot...

It's such a strange time, I spent several evenings locked in the bathroom crying my eyes out, probably at least four times over that first week! It's a really awful time!

I decided to watch for O, and when I bit my positive OPK or my EWCM, I would see how I was feeling on the day... OH was happy to go along with me, but I knew I was ok to try, but wasn't sure about him, in the end I left the decision to him!

So now I'm dpo 2!!

Xxxxxxxx

Thank you so much for your words, having just been there. I bled very heavily (a pad every hour and a half) Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and then yesterday and today have had this weird creamy tan spotting. I am still cramping pretty badly though. I also counted Wednesday, the day I started bleeding as day 1. I haven't even checked an hpt since the one at the doctors office was negative.

Emotionally, I have been a wreck. I cried all day Wednesday and Thursday, a little bit on Friday (but I went to work despite numerous people telling me to take the day off) and off and on yesterday. It's hardest when someone calls to see how I'm doing or my sister says something about her pregnancy. I almost cried once today when my dad made a comment about having pregnancy memory.

I was surprised when my husband wanted to get opk's this month and give it a go. He said ultimately it's my decision but he wants to try again sooner rather than later. Either way it's going to happen when it's going to happen but I love the support he has given me throughout this week.

It makes me feel so much better to know I'm not the only one... I still keep crying. I spent all day Thursday a wreck, Friday night I was ok and then Saturday and yesterday I was a mess. I'm sad, trying not to feel hopeless, and just stopped having the painful cramps. Most of the bleeding has stopped- I'm just down to spotting now :(

I wish my fiance was as supportive as your husband. I know he loves me, but I also know he's terrible with emotions. He's a computer programmer and can be very clinical/detached a lot. He told me, "It's not the end of the world; a lot of people have them". Which was his way of trying to make me feel better, and all it did was make me feel very alone and lonely. On my birthday, no less (yesterday).

The only things making me feel any better are DS and that we can try again. But even then, I'm worried. And sad. And scared that I might have to go through this again.

Jrepp - I'm so so sorry to hear about your loss :( I hope you're okay.
x

Thank you. It has been a very difficult week, but my motto in life (I tell it to my doctor every month when getting the injections) is if I'm alive I'll survive. It is going to take some time, but apparently there is no reason to wait a month before trying again so I think we are going to get back at it once the cramps and spotting stop. ATM I have this light tan colored creamy discharge going on and cramps.

Hi Jrepp, xx
I had an MC on 1/10/13, three weeks ago this Tuesday.. I bled for approx 4 days, and then a couple of days spotting, my hpts were negative within a week.

I counted the day I mc'd as cd1, and I got positive OPKs on cd16/17' back to neg on cd18/19.. Now I know all bets are off after an MC, I might not even have ovulated.. But I gave it my best shot...

It's such a strange time, I spent several evenings locked in the bathroom crying my eyes out, probably at least four times over that first week! It's a really awful time!

I decided to watch for O, and when I bit my positive OPK or my EWCM, I would see how I was feeling on the day... OH was happy to go along with me, but I knew I was ok to try, but wasn't sure about him, in the end I left the decision to him!

So now I'm dpo 2!!

Xxxxxxxx

Thank you so much for your words, having just been there. I bled very heavily (a pad every hour and a half) Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and then yesterday and today have had this weird creamy tan spotting. I am still cramping pretty badly though. I also counted Wednesday, the day I started bleeding as day 1. I haven't even checked an hpt since the one at the doctors office was negative.

Emotionally, I have been a wreck. I cried all day Wednesday and Thursday, a little bit on Friday (but I went to work despite numerous people telling me to take the day off) and off and on yesterday. It's hardest when someone calls to see how I'm doing or my sister says something about her pregnancy. I almost cried once today when my dad made a comment about having pregnancy memory.

I was surprised when my husband wanted to get opk's this month and give it a go. He said ultimately it's my decision but he wants to try again sooner rather than later. Either way it's going to happen when it's going to happen but I love the support he has given me throughout this week.

It makes me feel so much better to know I'm not the only one... I still keep crying. I spent all day Thursday a wreck, Friday night I was ok and then Saturday and yesterday I was a mess. I'm sad, trying not to feel hopeless, and just stopped having the painful cramps. Most of the bleeding has stopped- I'm just down to spotting now :(

I wish my fiance was as supportive as your husband. I know he loves me, but I also know he's terrible with emotions. He's a computer programmer and can be very clinical/detached a lot. He told me, "It's not the end of the world; a lot of people have them". Which was his way of trying to make me feel better, and all it did was make me feel very alone and lonely. On my birthday, no less (yesterday).

The only things making me feel any better are DS and that we can try again. But even then, I'm worried. And sad. And scared that I might have to go through this again.

I don't ovulate naturally, so we never thought it could happen. As much as we wanted to ttc my pcos made it impossible. So when it happened naturally it was A MIRACLE, my chances of natural conception were less than 1%. We never expected it, we just said wed start clomid in a few months then bam we find out. When it ended my hubby said "yeah it sux, but it's not like we were TRYING, cos then I'd really be upset. " Bah, the only reason we weren't TRYING was because I'd not ovulated naturally in 12 years so we thought it impossible :/ anyway, that was 10 weeks ago..... Onto clomid round one now, hopefully ov will be here soon! (I say in bed, with a hoo ha full of man juice, watching the clock til I can get up lol)

Hopeful, i actually have the best luck with my OPK's using FMU! maybe give that a try?

I may as well try tomorrow, nothing to lose at this stage hey!

Could I be added please, planning to test on 4th :flower:

We will be testing on the same day :) What cycle day will you be?

CD35. I think I just oved on CD20, waiting on temps to confirm. Not sure i'll actually be able to hold out until 15dpo but we'll see :winkwink:

I ovulate on CD12, and usually my cycle is 27 days. We should be testing buddies and let each other know how it goes :) I will be testing on CD30,if period is actually late,which it never is anymore. I only use opks, because I sleep during the night one week and then the day the next lol Good luck, keep me posted :)

Eek!!

https://s23.postimg.org/chbfyzpdn/image.jpg
image upload no compression

Hey Ladies,

First and foremost, can you all please check to make sure that you are all in and on the correct day please? I think I got everyone but I'm not 100% sure. Secondly, my trial membership for ovufriend expires today, and I am only 10 points (one person) away from a free premium month, so if you haven't signed up already can you please click on my link below and register? I personally like ovufriend better than fertility friend. It is much simpler to navigate and hasn't messed up a single time I have ovulated (always gave me crosshairs on the right day).

As for me at the moment, I am feeling ok. I haven't cried today. I am still having some on and off cramps and a weird light brown creamy discharge, but I think it might be old blood mixed with cm. I took an OPK today, and was shocked that the test line was about half as dark as the control line. Yesterdays was a veeerrryyyy light purple line. HPT's have been negative for a week, so I know I'm not picking up residual hormones. Work was the pits and we have another new student starting tomorrow. Hope I have the energy!

Here is the link to ovufriend:
https://ovufriend.com/?code=8dd620d6dbdcc7ef8f366d3dc99b966bc8a315df
Jessica

Hey Ladies,

First and foremost, can you all please check to make sure that you are all in and on the correct day please? I think I got everyone but I'm not 100% sure. Secondly, my trial membership for ovufriend expires today, and I am only 10 points (one person) away from a free premium month, so if you haven't signed up already can you please click on my link below and register? I personally like ovufriend better than fertility friend. It is much simpler to navigate and hasn't messed up a single time I have ovulated (always gave me crosshairs on the right day).

As for me at the moment, I am feeling ok. I haven't cried today. I am still having some on and off cramps and a weird light brown creamy discharge, but I think it might be old blood mixed with cm. I took an OPK today, and was shocked that the test line was about half as dark as the control line. Yesterdays was a veeerrryyyy light purple line. HPT's have been negative for a week, so I know I'm not picking up residual hormones. Work was the pits and we have another new student starting tomorrow. Hope I have the energy!

Here is the link to ovufriend:
https://ovufriend.com/?code=8dd620d6dbdcc7ef8f366d3dc99b966bc8a315df
Jessica

I tried but it won't let me on iPhone :/

I ovulated sooner than expected, can you move me to November 1st? :) I was on November 6th or 7th I think!

Hi! I am about to ovulate any day now. Can you put me down for testing on Nov 3rd ish.....

Hey all, been absent for the last week as the co-captain has been home, he left for work this morning for two weeks and according to my charts, I should be o today. We 'dtd' last night so I hope that's enough?

Hoping for a quick TWW and will test the night the hubby comes home!

GL Captain! FX for you!

I have no idea when I'll O but I'm thinking it'll be pretty close to normal for me, since it was an early MC. I've heard people say it made them O early and O late the cycle after a MC, so I have no idea.

I'll get everyone moved around in a bit, I'm in gym class with the students right now

Good luck captain!!

I just got my very first ever positive OPK!! I can't stop staring at it. It's a thing of beauty. I have also discovered I get some weird ovulation symptoms that I always get around this time of my cycle but never thought it was linked to ovulation - frequent urination, strong sense of smell and ever so slightly dull aching breasts. I'm also super emotional. I'm going to be terrible in the TWW if I have all these 'symptoms' already!!!

How is everyone else getting on?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back