Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Shall we have a roll call to see who's where in their cycle? Maybe cycle days or days leading up to and after ovulation?

Thinking I am 1 DPO here according to ovulation signs...Hoping as I want to catch the first egg before my first post partum period! :)

CD12 here and waiting to O. Last cycle I O'd early on CD18 so I'm hoping to be around that date again rather than later. Lots of luck ladies!!

Shall we have a roll call to see who's where in their cycle? Maybe cycle days or days leading up to and after ovulation?

Hi all,
First cycle after my MC!
I'm DPO4! Only DYING to test!!!!!!
Will probably start testing at DPO8, super early I know!!

xxxxx

On CD 4 here! I usually ovulate between CD 11 and 13 though, so I'll be starting my opks on Saturday to catch my surge. Earliest I've gotten a +opk is CD 9. First cycle trying! Not going to be expecting anything this time around though, as it took us almost 10 months last time to get pregnant.

Jrepp, hi hun, I hope you are doing ok and have big respect for you continuing with this thread.

Can you please put me down for November the 19th.

AFM I am waiting patiently for my hubby to return home. I feel very strange this cycle as its the first time we have ever been apart and was really excited about being back TTC after 8 years and due to him being made redundant he had to go for a change of career, I am more thankful he has a job but just means TTC is more tricky as we were out this month, ok for Nov and maybe Dec but definitely out for Jan :-( so would love a sticky bean to appear in next 2 cycles :)

Good luck ladies :)

Not too sure, that opk I pictured 2 pages back was yesterday so hopefully ill ov today or tomorrow (?) I just want to o already to take the stress of my first clomid round!!

OMG IM DYING TO TEST!!!! :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

that is all! :winkwink:

I may be crazy, but so am I. I bought 3 double packs of tests cheaply on amazon - FRER, Clearblue Conception Indicator and Clearblue traditional plus sign ones. I swear they are talking to me! I want to test and I am only just ovulating today or tomorrow. I won't be able to hold out past 8dpo, I know I won't. I'll be then taking a test every day from then till 14dpo. So hope this cycle is the only one I have to go through, I am so impatient!!!

x

I have two double packs of digi's, and 40ICs!!!!!!!!!
TORTURE!!!!!

Seriously, Squirrel, you need to get on the internet cheapies!! Think I've got 18 ICs, 1 answer brand, and 49 opks!

:blush: I don't even really count ICs anymore. I've lived off them since I had my son - I was paranoid I was pregnant for 13 months while I was breastfeeding as my periods didn't come back till I stopped, so I took several a month. Since then I take a few every cycle around period time out of sheer POAS madness. I've got about 40 or so left. I bought these proper ones because for some reason an irrational part of me thinks that if I have a 'proper' test I might have more chances of a positive result. Silly, but I have seen so many dozens of negative ICs that I think they don't work :wacko: stupid I know!!

x

I just ordered my first batch of ICs...can't wait til they get here! First time TTC while breastfeeding so I really don't know if I am ovulating or not, etc. so I didn't want to waste money on the expensive tests. I have been pregnant 3 times all on the first cycle of trying so all of this guessing is so new to me! :)

I'm sad that my ic stash has lowered, I felt like going with digi just for kicks and 100% assurance... go figure the store was out of them :dohh: so I grabbed first response and will have those for reserves while I use up the last of my opks. Hopefully I wont have to order more!!

Me too and I don't even know that I oved!

Did you do an OPK today?

I'm going to do one at the same time as yesterday where I got that near positive which is in an hour! I read people can have a best / worse time of the day to test so gonna test same times as yesterday and keep my fluid intake similar to compare. Just find it odd I got a near pos at 11am, negative at 2 and 5pm. So wondering today if ill get my pos at 11am and negs in arvo meaning arvo tests are pointless for me!!

Me too and I don't even know that I oved!

Did you do an OPK today?

I'm going to do one at the same time as yesterday where I got that near positive which is in an hour! I read people can have a best / worse time of the day to test so gonna test same times as yesterday and keep my fluid intake similar to compare. Just find it odd I got a near pos at 11am, negative at 2 and 5pm. So wondering today if ill get my pos at 11am and negs in arvo meaning arvo tests are pointless for me!!

I was so hoping for no line but its still a half dark line on my opk :/

Thanks for all the well wishes today ladies keeping my fingers crossed for all of you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->