Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Hey JRepp are you still able to admin this page ? Just asking as you said you were taking a step back from testing and ttc craziness. Hope your doing ok xx

I'll be fine. We are taking my doctors advice and waiting this cycle out before trying again. We will be testing for ovulation, so we know when it happens, and hopefully I can get it right in December. I will be fine still taking care of this page, but thank you for the concern.

As for me, the bleeding has lessend but I am still cramping quite badly. I took some tramadol to help ease the pain. Emotionally, I am exhausted and mentally drained. I don't understand why it had to happen. I feel like I let everyone down. I've been pregnant twice, and I have nothing to show for it. It sucks!

I just was able to catch up on this thread, I am so sorry! I honestly believe that because I was so excited when I got my first BFP in July and told some people that I lost it, like, I can't tell anyone until I am 8 weeks before it will come true... You will get there, and I know it sucks to hear it and it not happen yet, but you will and you will be grateful for all the time you have spent trying to hard.

I am officially on my two week wait, although I will not be testing for another three days after my expected period! I know that if we do not get pregnant this cycle I am going to be officially at my wits end. I got pregnant my first cycle on clomid even though I did not ovulate well, and it ended in a chemical. This is my third cycle since the chemical, and I am hoping the third one is the charm!

Hey JRepp are you still able to admin this page ? Just asking as you said you were taking a step back from testing and ttc craziness. Hope your doing ok xx

I'll be fine. We are taking my doctors advice and waiting this cycle out before trying again. We will be testing for ovulation, so we know when it happens, and hopefully I can get it right in December. I will be fine still taking care of this page, but thank you for the concern.

As for me, the bleeding has lessend but I am still cramping quite badly. I took some tramadol to help ease the pain. Emotionally, I am exhausted and mentally drained. I don't understand why it had to happen. I feel like I let everyone down. I've been pregnant twice, and I have nothing to show for it. It sucks!

I hear ya. Going through the same thing. I had no idea it HURT this much (both physically and emotionally)- Tylenol isn't even touching it. Doc said if I'm emotionally ready, since it was so early I can try again this cycle if I want or wait a full one. I think we'll jump right back in the swing of it. It's the only thing making me feel any better right now, knowing we can try again.

So I'll be doing the OPKs, Mucinex, temping/charting, all of it. *sigh* this just really stinks.

I think I'll be waiting quite a while to test for November, so put me down for 11/17? Might be even later than that, I'm thinking.

November 6th is my official testing day...

but i might not make it to then and i'll probably test everyday during my TWW...LMAO. just thought id pop in here though.

gotta start :sex:

Hello Ladies,
So this is my first month post MC and Im using OPKs for the first time ever...

So my OPKs are V Positive on CD 16, and CD 17... did one at lunchtime today (CD18), and the second line is MUCH fainter than yesterday. CD16 and CD17 were done at 6pm each evening, so I'll do one this evening, just to be sure!

We BD'd on CD16 and CD17, and will BD tonight (CD18) and probably on Saturday morning!

So, while I know all bets are off for the cycle after a MC, Im hoping that we have all possible angles covers!

If my OPK tonight is faint, do I count today as DPO1 or will I wait until tomorrow?

I should also mention, I had the appropriate ewcm on CD16/17 and a little bit today so far!!

xxxxx

Sofaqueen - if you had your first + opk on CD 16, you most likely ovulated on CD 17 or 18. Usually you ovulate 24-48 hours after your first positive. Especially if you saw EWCM on CD16/17 I'd say you are probably ovulating today (CD18). You already hit the most fertile days in your cycle so no stress this tww! Good luck!

Also the tests dry to barely visible , even fainter

Hopeful- this happens to me sometimes too, so i put my tests ina ziploc baggie almost immediately after i pee on them and then when they dry in the bag they dry darker and easier to see! :) It's also convenient for storing them all lined up :)

Which one of these are real wondfos?
https://s23.postimg.org/77twnu2ff/image.jpg
windows 7 screenshot

The top ones look like wondfo's to me

Started bleeding about 15 minutes ago. Looks like my positive is now negative

massive hugs :(

Sofaqueen - if you had your first + opk on CD 16, you most likely ovulated on CD 17 or 18. Usually you ovulate 24-48 hours after your first positive. Especially if you saw EWCM on CD16/17 I'd say you are probably ovulating today (CD18). You already hit the most fertile days in your cycle so no stress this tww! Good luck!

Thank you Linz,
This is my OPK this evening, much fainter than yesterday's..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 4
Can you add me? I will be testing November 2nd. I hope we all get our July babies (or early August for some)!

Hello Ladies,
So this is my first month post MC and Im using OPKs for the first time ever...

So my OPKs are V Positive on CD 16, and CD 17... did one at lunchtime today (CD18), and the second line is MUCH fainter than yesterday. CD16 and CD17 were done at 6pm each evening, so I'll do one this evening, just to be sure!

We BD'd on CD16 and CD17, and will BD tonight (CD18) and probably on Saturday morning!

So, while I know all bets are off for the cycle after a MC, Im hoping that we have all possible angles covers!

If my OPK tonight is faint, do I count today as DPO1 or will I wait until tomorrow?

I should also mention, I had the appropriate ewcm on CD16/17 and a little bit today so far!!

xxxxx

My guess is that you ovulated on CD 18. The day after you ovulate you count as 1DPO, so ovulation day is 0DPO

can you guys look at my opks and weigh in?
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/2036235-one-positive.html

Well, I have just got my first flashing smiley today which is good as I thought after the pregnancy loss it might take a while for me to ovulate again.

Can ou out me down for 9th nov

Well, I have just got my first flashing smiley today which is good as I thought after the pregnancy loss it might take a while for me to ovulate again.

Can ou out me down for 9th nov

Yep. How far along were you?

can you guys look at my opks and weigh in?
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/2036235-one-positive.html

I would say CD15 is the darkest and would rule it positive. Is that today's? Definitely get some bd'ing in and see how tomorrow's looks:thumbup: Lots of dust!

Well I got my + opk today. One day sooner this month than last month. Feeling slightly crampy at times, but nothing bad at all. Hopefully we catch this one. This is our second month trying after MC.

Ok I know this isn't a positive opk but this is the closest I've ever had. Was getting a bit discouraged that I wouldn't ov (this is clomid cycle #1) as my test lines were barely there but this has made me feel better!

https://s22.postimg.org/ow5klo2kh/image.jpg
how to take a screen shot

Ok I know this isn't a positive opk but this is the closest I've ever had. Was getting a bit discouraged that I wouldn't ov (this is clomid cycle #1) as my test lines were barely there but this has made me feel better!

https://s22.postimg.org/ow5klo2kh/image.jpg
how to take a screen shot

Yay :)

Woo hoo for all the ovulating ladies! AFM, I am happy to say I am CD 1 after taking my last pill Wednesday. Woo hoo! CD 1 on cycle 1!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->