Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Shall we have a roll call to see who's where in their cycle? Maybe cycle days or days leading up to and after ovulation?

Hi all,
First cycle after my MC!
I'm DPO4! Only DYING to test!!!!!!
Will probably start testing at DPO8, super early I know!!

xxxxx

Did you o on time or late?
Jrepp, hi hun, I hope you are doing ok and have big respect for you continuing with this thread.

Can you please put me down for November the 19th.

AFM I am waiting patiently for my hubby to return home. I feel very strange this cycle as its the first time we have ever been apart and was really excited about being back TTC after 8 years and due to him being made redundant he had to go for a change of career, I am more thankful he has a job but just means TTC is more tricky as we were out this month, ok for Nov and maybe Dec but definitely out for Jan :-( so would love a sticky bean to appear in next 2 cycles :)

Good luck ladies :)

Thank you! I'm doing alright all things considered. I hope this month works out for you so you don't have to stress in December.

OMG IM DYING TO TEST!!!! :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

that is all! :winkwink:

Me too and I don't even know that I oved!

Did you do an OPK today?

I'm going to do one at the same time as yesterday where I got that near positive which is in an hour! I read people can have a best / worse time of the day to test so gonna test same times as yesterday and keep my fluid intake similar to compare. Just find it odd I got a near pos at 11am, negative at 2 and 5pm. So wondering today if ill get my pos at 11am and negs in arvo meaning arvo tests are pointless for me!!

I was so hoping for no line but its still a half dark line on my opk :/

How many days in are you?

As for me: I only had a few cramps today, and no more weird discharge. Opk was negative as expected for cd7. Tomorrow will mark one week since my miscarriage so I'm kind of sad but life goes on.

Shall we have a roll call to see who's where in their cycle? Maybe cycle days or days leading up to and after ovulation?

Hi all,
First cycle after my MC!

xxxxx

Jrepp, hi hun, I hope you are doing ok and have big respect for you continuing with this thread.

AFM I am waiting patiently for my hubby to return home. I feel very strange this cycle as its the first time we have ever been apart and was really excited about being back TTC after 8 years and due to him being made redundant he had to go for a change of career, I am more thankful he has a job but just means TTC is more tricky as we were out this month, ok for Nov and maybe Dec but definitely out for Jan :-( so would love a sticky bean to appear in next 2 cycles :)

Thank you! I'm doing alright all things considered. I hope this month works out for you so you don't have to stress in December.

Did you do an OPK today?

I'm going to do one at the same time as yesterday where I got that near positive which is in an hour! I read people can have a best / worse time of the day to test so gonna test same times as yesterday and keep my fluid intake similar to compare. Just find it odd I got a near pos at 11am, negative at 2 and 5pm. So wondering today if ill get my pos at 11am and negs in arvo meaning arvo tests are pointless for me!!

As for me: I only had a few cramps today, and no more weird discharge. Opk was negative as expected for cd7. Tomorrow will mark one week since my miscarriage so I'm kind of sad but life goes on.

Cd19, maybe yesterday was my pos opk but ill just have to keep bding til my cd21 bloods I think!

Anyone ever had a slow rise? My chart is doing weird things. I got a positive OPK for the first time ever and lots of EWCM, so I imagined I would be ovulating yesterday as today there has been a lot less EWCM, but my temperature didn't go up this morning and I'm a bit worried it won't tomorrow either. The thing is, my temperature was slowly making it's way down like it usually does before O and now it's stagnating at a strangely consistent level. Any chart stalkers would be very welcome! Any idea what's going on?

x

Squirrel - Judging from your chart, you probably only oved today, so see if your temps go up tomorrow! Also, I am often 'dry' on the day of ovulation so that's normal.

Thanks LiteratiLove. I find the whole thing so annoyingly unpredictable even though I've been charting for five months now to get the hang of it. Every month my cycle is slightly different - different O day, different pre-O pattern, different post-O pattern. I just don't think I'm a regular cycle kinda gal. Before I went back on birth control 5 years ago I had a year or so where I didn't take anything and my cycle would always vary between 28 and 34 days ish. I wasn't charting then, but I guess my O day was always a bit different. The good thing is my luteal phase seems to be staying at 14 days, so once I O, I can predict my next period.

Thanks for taking a look.

x

Hi all,
First cycle after my MC!

xxxxx

Did you do an OPK today?

Hey Jrepp,
I think I actually O'd a day or so early!!! According to the OPKs and EWCM.... I O'd on CD 18, which makes me dpo5 today!! I usually O Around CD20/21!!!

I've upped my vitamins this month.... Prenatal, vit B Complex, Folic Acid, Magnesium and CoQ10!!

Now I will say when I had my CP in July, before I started using OPKs, I had two lots of EWCM, one around CD20, and again around CD27..... So after an MC, ALL BETS ARE OFF!!!!

I dobt think I was right after I week, still brown spotting, feeling out of sorts etc!
So I'm sending ya lots of huuuuuuugggggggsssssss!!!!
Obviously feel free to ask me anything!!!

Take care of you!!

Hallo lovely Novembabes!!!! :flower:

I'm 5 DPO, and driving myself nuts trying not to POAS!!!
I've never been so productive at work.... Anything to distract me!!!!!

Nothing else exciting to report, just popping in to say hi!!

xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx

I'd just do a cheapy to get it out of my system lol

xxxxxxxx

I'd just do a cheapy to get it out of my system lol

If I start at all, I'll end up doing 3/4 a day....

Anyone ever had a slow rise? My chart is doing weird things. I got a positive OPK for the first time ever and lots of EWCM, so I imagined I would be ovulating yesterday as today there has been a lot less EWCM, but my temperature didn't go up this morning and I'm a bit worried it won't tomorrow either. The thing is, my temperature was slowly making it's way down like it usually does before O and now it's stagnating at a strangely consistent level. Any chart stalkers would be very welcome! Any idea what's going on?

x

I don't know what to say about your chart. If it doesn't rise tomorrow I would think that you didn't actually ovulate. There is a slow rise that can be apparent a few days after ovulation once temp levels even out.

Hi all,
First cycle after my MC!

xxxxx

OMG IM DYING TO TEST!!!! :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::

Hey Jrepp,
I think I actually O'd a day or so early!!! According to the OPKs and EWCM.... I O'd on CD 18, which makes me dpo5 today!! I usually O Around CD20/21!!!

I've upped my vitamins this month.... Prenatal, vit B Complex, Folic Acid, Magnesium and CoQ10!!

Now I will say when I had my CP in July, before I started using OPKs, I had two lots of EWCM, one around CD20, and again around CD27..... So after an MC, ALL BETS ARE OFF!!!!

I dobt think I was right after I week, still brown spotting, feeling out of sorts etc!
So I'm sending ya lots of huuuuuuugggggggsssssss!!!!
Obviously feel free to ask me anything!!!

Take care of you!!

xxxxxxxx

I'm just trying to get a feel for what's going to happen. In July when I had another early miscarriage I ovulated on day 12 when it was normally day 18 or 20. I sarted with opk's yesterday so hopefully I'll catch it.

I'm staying busy too! Work is a nightmare right now and we are moving in a little over a month. Lots to do! How are you feeling so far?

Sofaqueen 5dpo is such an annoying stage! You're so close to testing yet soooo far! The TWW is so painfully slow because it's totally out of our hands. I wish I was where you are though :) I think I'm ovulating today, but that means I won't be 8dpo (my official first testing day, the FRER says 6 days before period, so that's what I'm sticking to!) till next Friday! Ugh!!! And that's if I even ovulate today. I hate limbo land!

x

I'm good, no symptoms really, boobs slightly veiny, bit more tired than usual, but nothing major!
I'm still half thinking that I haven't O'd yet... maybe I got my surge but no O!
My cycle after the VP was 41 days, which works out at 14 days after my second lot of EWCM! Who knows!!!

Xxxxx

Should be two DPO today according to charts but I have a bad feeling I'm ovulating today. Woke up to tender breasts and CM, hope I'm just over thinking things. Regardless, the hubby went to work for two weeks two days a go, so there's nothing I can do about it now!

A quick question, though. We 'dtd' Monday night with o expected Tuesday. He left for work Tuesday morning. If o did happen Tuesday, what are the chances?

This is only our second cycle trying and I haven't considered OPK's yet as we can only try when he's home so if I'm ovulating when he isn't here there isn't anything I can do about it except wait for the next cycle!

Captain, that's exactly how my DD was conceived. We dtd on CD10 and on CD 11 I ovulated. They say your most fertile days are the two days before ovulation. Good luck!!

Captain! Sounds like perfect timing!!! :happydance:

AFM, IM GOING DEMENTED, ONLY 6DPO!!!!!!
Can I test?? Please???

:growlmad:

Sofaqueen, if you have any cheapies you may as well have at it just to get the urge out!

I agree, just vent some of that POAS madness with some ICs.

I'm frustrated because I don't know when/if ever I am going to ovulate. I had two positive OPKs in a row and keep expecting my temps to rise, but they're not. Ovulation is much later this month than it has been. It was usually day 14-16, but this month I'm on day 18 and nothing yet :( makes me worry it's just not going to happen and there's something wrong with my hormones. Been feeling early pregnancy symptoms today too, which I guess are a sign my progesterone is increasing after ovulation, but there's no sign of the O itself!!! So frustrated! We're in this limbo land where we keep on having to have this unnaturally forced dtd just to try and conceive - it's not as much fun if you feel like you have to! I hate it that this period of uncertainty is still here. I thought I'd have O'd by now. I'm hoping that my temperature will go up tomorrow and if it doesn't I'll be annoyed!!

x

Waiting for af to arrive then I'll be able to guess my Nov date.

Thank you linz and Sofaqueen, that's put my mind to rest!

Squirrel - you still have fertile CM so I think your body is still just gearing up. It's a possibility you might ov today? Do you ever get ovulation pains or anything to help you out? It seems like every month I start panicking that I'm not going to ovulate or I missed it somehow, but then my temps go up and everything gets confirmed and I realize I had nothing to worry about! So hopefully it is the same for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->