Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Hi Literari,

I wish I got ovulation pains, but no, I don't feel it. I just worry because my first cycle off the pill my body kept trying to ovulate and I ended up with a 60 day cycle and a 9 day luteal phase that cycle. After that my cycle settled down and I had a predictable O day and a 14 day luteal phase. The one month we start trying and it seems to be going a bit wrong. I think it might have last month actually because even though I had a ton of EWCM around day 14-16 and I thought I O'd (I'd left my thermometer at home while we went away fro a while) - when we came home and I took my temp on day 19 my temp was where it is now. So I worry that my cycles are becoming strange and irregular with short luteal phases. I hope not!! I hope I did O today.

x

Get my cd21 bloods done tomorrow! And then I just have to wait the long wait over the weekend for results :/

I am 3dpo or so ovufriend says but they keep changing it, so confusing. None the less I am trying to be positive.. this month I wasnt on top of dtd the every other day cuz we had to we just dtd when we felt like it and just more or less wing it, it has helped ease alot of ttc stress, just hopin it happens soon :D

Baby dust to us all!!!!

I am 3dpo or so ovufriend says but they keep changing it, so confusing. None the less I am trying to be positive.. this month I wasnt on top of dtd the every other day cuz we had to we just dtd when we felt like it and just more or less wing it, it has helped ease alot of ttc stress, just hopin it happens soon :D

Baby dust to us all!!!!

It's frustrating when they change your o date! My husband and I stuck with every other day last month, but I'm pretty sure (98%) that we actually conceived from a spontaneous quicky before work, the day before his birthday. Unfortunately the pregnancy ended at 5 weeks 4 days. Hoping we can just have fun and get a baby to stay full term.

I usually get ovulation pains but this month I was super sick with a combo of a severe cold and food poisoning during ovulation day. I'm still being hopeful and if AF doesn't show up next month I'll be testing on Nov. 13.

Baby dust to us all!!!!

It's frustrating when they change your o date! My husband and I stuck with every other day last month, but I'm pretty sure (98%) that we actually conceived from a spontaneous quicky before work, the day before his birthday. Unfortunately the pregnancy ended at 5 weeks 4 days. Hoping we can just have fun and get a baby to stay full term.

so sorry to hear that Jrepp I hope you are doing ok
Up until this cylce I have had a hard time enjoying dtd its more that we have done it cuz we have had to, hopin you get another BFP soon and that its a sticky little bean :D

Put me down for November 7th and let's see if I can wait that long haha

Baby dust to us all!!!!

so sorry to hear that Jrepp I hope you are doing ok
Up until this cylce I have had a hard time enjoying dtd its more that we have done it cuz we have had to, hopin you get another BFP soon and that its a sticky little bean :D

Thank you so much. Some days are harder than others, but all I can do is put one foot in front of the other. We are trying again but I'm going to wait to test.

Put me down for November 7th and let's see if I can wait that long haha

Got ya in! Good luck

Hello ladies,

So I tested ands it's a bfn! I'm not too bothered, I mean I lasted till 7dpo right. Right? :haha:

I just have to keep reminding myself that this is not an ordinary cycle, I might not even have O'd! I need to keep my feet on the ground this time!!!

As for symptoms... Veiny boobs, ever so slightly tender ( although that could be because of all the prodding I'm doing :haha:), mild but noticeable dragging sensation in lower abdomen, but that could be because of the 14in pizza I scoffed last nite!!!

I'm probably gonna test every day now until AF or BFP!! Obviously in secret... OH is still in MC mode a bit, but he'll catch up, I just don't want to bombard him with sticks just yet!

I think if I get any sniff of a line on the cheapies, I'll do a digi, and fits positive I'll show OH!

How are you all doing?

Had a temp drop today so Af will be here by the end of the day :( I am hoping this is out month. Both of our bdays. Can you put me down for nov 23 please. GL to everyone.

Hi there, can you put me down for testing on 15th nov. I'm not testing early this month, I have one digi only to be used if AF doesn't show. Ill be due around 12th nov based on my normal cycle but I was 2 days late last month, I'm hoping I ovulate late again this month because my DH is away this weekend and won't be back till early hours of Tuesday morning, which might be too late!

Nov 23 for me, hope I can wait that long

Hello ladies,

So I tested ands it's a bfn! I'm not too bothered, I mean I lasted till 7dpo right. Right? :haha:

I just have to keep reminding myself that this is not an ordinary cycle, I might not even have O'd! I need to keep my feet on the ground this time!!!

As for symptoms... Veiny boobs, ever so slightly tender ( although that could be because of all the prodding I'm doing :haha:), mild but noticeable dragging sensation in lower abdomen, but that could be because of the 14in pizza I scoffed last nite!!!

I'm probably gonna test every day now until AF or BFP!! Obviously in secret... OH is still in MC mode a bit, but he'll catch up, I just don't want to bombard him with sticks just yet!

I think if I get any sniff of a line on the cheapies, I'll do a digi, and fits positive I'll show OH!

How are you all doing?

Sofaqueen, that's so funny! I test in secret too! I hide them and discard without him knowing, he thinks its crazy but aren't we all just a bit mad when TTC?

If you don't mind, change me to November 10th! My O is running late so I'm going to have to wait a while longer to test. :/

I agree, just vent some of that POAS madness with some ICs.

I'm frustrated because I don't know when/if ever I am going to ovulate. I had two positive OPKs in a row and keep expecting my temps to rise, but they're not. Ovulation is much later this month than it has been. It was usually day 14-16, but this month I'm on day 18 and nothing yet :( makes me worry it's just not going to happen and there's something wrong with my hormones. Been feeling early pregnancy symptoms today too, which I guess are a sign my progesterone is increasing after ovulation, but there's no sign of the O itself!!! So frustrated! We're in this limbo land where we keep on having to have this unnaturally forced dtd just to try and conceive - it's not as much fun if you feel like you have to! I hate it that this period of uncertainty is still here. I thought I'd have O'd by now. I'm hoping that my temperature will go up tomorrow and if it doesn't I'll be annoyed!!

x

I feel your pain squirrel! I am on CD15, and I usually O CD 14 at the latest. Been taking OPKs, all just very faint, not a dark positive I usually get. I do have EWCM, low temps but no positive OPKs. Even if I get an OPK today, would mean O CD16 or CD17... why so late for me this cycle? I'm usually so predicatble too.

And I agree, when you keep having to dtd it is not the same when it is sponataneous and for fun. My DH just asks when he has to or if he gets a night off! haha. Poor guy, feels used. This prolonged O wait makes it worse.

Baby dust to us all!!!!

So sorry to hear about your loss Jrepp. I had a chemical last cycle where I was 4 days late for AF after lots of faint BFPs, and hcg bloods of 11 on DPO16. Not quite the same as getting to almost 6 weeks, but I can relate. Some say that makes you extra fertile next cycle, so FX! So far it just seems to be making my O much later then normal though...gr!

Baby dust to us all!!!!

So sorry to hear about your loss Jrepp. I had a chemical last cycle where I was 4 days late for AF after lots of faint BFPs, and hcg bloods of 11 on DPO16. Not quite the same as getting to almost 6 weeks, but I can relate. Some say that makes you extra fertile next cycle, so FX! So far it just seems to be making my O much later then normal though...gr!

Some women do have an anovulatory cycle after a chemical.

hey ladies, is tender breasts, mainly nipples a sign of anything, nothing is even touching then and they feel like they are on fire or something??? also if any of you can suggest anything to make them feel better that would be great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->