Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

hey ladies, is tender breasts, mainly nipples a sign of anything, nothing is even touching then and they feel like they are on fire or something??? also if any of you can suggest anything to make them feel better that would be great

Honestly, I've had this in the tww and not been pregnant. It wasn't until about 5 or 6 weeks that I got this with my DD. fx'd it means something good for you though! Only thing I would suggest is maybe some heat compressions if that doesn't hurt as well.

If that's not normal for you then I'm pretty sure it's a good sign, fingers crossed for you!

I've been having some mild cramps on and off today.. hoping they're implantation pains but trying not to take much notice as I don't want to be obsessing over symptoms for two weeks!

now it definitely isnt normal for me, and i didn't symptom spot before i got my bfp with my other two so i dont even remember if i experienced it, i'm hoping it is a good sign, i am feeling positive about this month, we took a very laid back approach this month

Hello ladies,

So I tested ands it's a bfn! I'm not too bothered, I mean I lasted till 7dpo right. Right? :haha:

I just have to keep reminding myself that this is not an ordinary cycle, I might not even have O'd! I need to keep my feet on the ground this time!!!

As for symptoms... Veiny boobs, ever so slightly tender ( although that could be because of all the prodding I'm doing :haha:), mild but noticeable dragging sensation in lower abdomen, but that could be because of the 14in pizza I scoffed last nite!!!

I'm probably gonna test every day now until AF or BFP!! Obviously in secret... OH is still in MC mode a bit, but he'll catch up, I just don't want to bombard him with sticks just yet!

I think if I get any sniff of a line on the cheapies, I'll do a digi, and fits positive I'll show OH!

How are you all doing?

Sofaqueen, that's so funny! I test in secret too! I hide them and discard without him knowing, he thinks its crazy but aren't we all just a bit mad when TTC?

So as ye all know I'm testing in secret! The KGB have nothing on me!!
Well I'm 8DPO today, and I got this with FMU this morning....
What you guys think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 25
Sofaqueen that looks like a line!!!! Hope it gets darker over the next few days. A tentative congrats to you!!

x

Sofaqueem! It does look like a line!!! How exciting! I'm checking on you first thing in the morning tomorrow. Please let us know!

Sofaqueem! It does look like a line!!! How exciting! I'm checking on you first thing in the morning tomorrow. Please let us know!

DEFFO, it's so surreal... A MC and a bfp in the same month... I'm petrified!
I'll post another test in the morning!
xxxxxxx

DEFFO, it's so surreal... A MC and a bfp in the same month... I'm petrified!
I'll post another test in the morning!
xxxxxxx

I'm so sorry about you MC! I understand you being scared its only natural, but every egg is its own unique egg and I hope you have that precious golden egg this time. Good luck! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you:hugs:

AF showed up for me today, so onto November for me. I will probably be testing November 25.

Good luck and lots of :dust: to everyone

Still waiting for AF to come for this month but if she does show then I'll be testing from November 21st onward :thumbup:

Welcome to all new November testers,

Summer babies are best :) I hope we all get one. I know most people want September onwards babies because of the school year, but as a July baby (and a teacher) myself, I believe strongly that input at home into a child's schooling goes a long way to tackling any perceived disadvantage children may have.

1dpo here (I think, if you look at my chart you'll see why I'm skeptical, it's beena weird week, but finally my temp seems to have gone up, we'll see if it stays there tomorrow) and am starting to get quite noticeably sore breasts, particularly the side on the right. Very odd. I'm also in a really bad mood, even though it's the first day of my week-long half-term holiday.

How's everyone else doing?

Sofaqueen - I'll be checking in early tomorrow to see if your line gets darker. Hope it does!!
x

Hopefully I'll be posting a pic in the morning, around 10 ish!!

xxxxxxx

Sofa, I am crossing my fingers so hard for you!!

I'm ready to join this thread, m'dears... no AF yet, but my temps crashed and I'm spotting like mad. If I'm back to normal (I had the cycle from hell this time), I'll be testing November 28th.

Hoping this month we have nothing but BFP's! (Hey, it could happen...)

Sign me up for testing around 27th please!

Good luck sofa!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->