Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Sofa I see it!! Keeping my fingers super crossed!

2moms I think a month of only bfp's would be amazing :) Dust all around!!

I thought I would be 1dpo today but I got a dark opk again this afternoon and I'm just not sure how to read it now:shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_0983[1].jpg
    IMG_0983[1].jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 3
Trying not to symptom spot but just run to the toilet and bought up my KFC mid meal!
I remember KFC tasting awful to me when I had my chemical and now that I think back same thing when I was pregnant with Jace I remember hubby getting excited that he might lose some weight lol
I normally LOOOOVE KFC!!

I am so sorry ladies. I fell behind! Work has been crazy, we are moving in 4 weeks and went to a Halloween party last night. I will update the dates in just a moment.

Sofa- I see a line, I hope it's a positive. It gives me hope :)

DSemcho how are things going with you?

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Afm: cd11 and no sign of o yet. I haven't been eating much lately and have been constipated / bloated since I got positives earlier this month. I figured that it would go away since I lost the baby. Hubby is going to donate blood to find out his blood type. I am nervous we aren't compatible.

Hey Sofaqueen I see it! I'm hoping you get a darker result tomorrow, got my fingers crossed for you!

Hey can I join the testing? It's my first cycle after having my last son .. I think I should be due for AF on Nov 16. Hoping to have our kids close together!

Hey can I join the testing? It's my first cycle after having my last son .. I think I should be due for AF on Nov 16. Hoping to have our kids close together!

Country girl how old is your boy?

Jrepp what's this about blood types?

Hopeful for 1st -
I have 3 boys: ages 3, almost 2 and 6 months ... this will be our last :)

Hi all! Hope I'm not too late to the party. Af is due on the 6th so I'll be testing on the 7th.
Let's see if I can last that long. :)

Do you do your bedtime routine as a group or do each one separately?

I've been checking my cervix alot....and I swear it has not changed at all!
It's just a VERY hard to reach tiny bump, and I definitely can't make out a slit at all!
That's how it's been for weeks.

Hopeful your being sick sign sounds very promising! How many dpo are you?

I'm finally convinced I ovulated as my temperature shot up again today. Finally!! I think I ovulated CD19, so I'm 2dpo. 8dpo (my first testing day, I can't see myself waiting longer than that!) feels an age away!!

Welcome to all the new ladies.

x

For ladies who chart. How do you manage when you the clocks change? Our clocks went forward last night. As it happened my son woke up at twenty past five (sadly no one told him about the clocks going forward!), so I was able to take my temperature at the right time (usually I take it at 6:15 when my alarm goes off). My problem is that soon he'll get used to the time change and I won't be getting up at 5:15 every morning. How do you gradually change the time? Five minutes every day? Or does an hour not make that much of a difference? Or maybe when/if my new cycle starts, change it then?

x

I'm finally convinced I ovulated as my temperature shot up again today. Finally!! I think I ovulated CD19, so I'm 2dpo. 8dpo (my first testing day, I can't see myself waiting longer than that!) feels an age away!!

x

I'm cd23 not sure how many dpo I got a maybe positive opk on cd18 but opks just don't work well for me!!
I don't feel sick other than that, just when I ate those nuggets I had to run to the loo with the chip box over my mouth!!
Bfn today, will test again Tuesday (cd25 ) and prob daily from then!

Morning all *yawn*

Here's my test from 9am, there is a definitive line irl, I'm not sure if it's pink though!!! So officially I'm still on the fence!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 14

x

I'm cd23 not sure how many dpo I got a maybe positive opk on cd18 but opks just don't work well for me!!
I don't feel sick other than that, just when I ate those nuggets I had to run to the loo with the chip box over my mouth!!
Bfn today, will test again Tuesday (cd25 ) and prob daily from then!

Hi! Thanks for the invite. OPK's don't work on me either because of my PCOS. I go by EWCM and hope for the best lol!

I've never got a positive on. FRER, even when I've had a 2-3weeka pregnant on a digi!! Have no faith in em!

I do have CB Digi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->