Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Hopeful your being sick sign sounds very promising! How many dpo are you?

I'm finally convinced I ovulated as my temperature shot up again today. Finally!! I think I ovulated CD19, so I'm 2dpo. 8dpo (my first testing day, I can't see myself waiting longer than that!) feels an age away!!

Welcome to all the new ladies.

x

I'm cd23 not sure how many dpo I got a maybe positive opk on cd18 but opks just don't work well for me!!
I don't feel sick other than that, just when I ate those nuggets I had to run to the loo with the chip box over my mouth!!
Bfn today, will test again Tuesday (cd25 ) and prob daily from then!

Hi! Thanks for the invite. OPK's don't work on me either because of my PCOS. I go by EWCM and hope for the best lol!

I have pcos too and I never get ewcm

I've never got a positive on. FRER, even when I've had a 2-3weeka pregnant on a digi!! Have no faith in em!

I do have CB Digi?

I think it might be too early for a digi. What about clearblue with the plus ones? I know they're blue dye, but I always found them reliable and gave me a line when FRER didn't.

x

I've never got a positive on. FRER, even when I've had a 2-3weeka pregnant on a digi!! Have no faith in em!

I do have CB Digi?

I think it might be too early for a digi. What about clearblue with the plus ones? I know they're blue dye, but I always found them reliable and gave me a line when FRER didn't.

x

I think I'll try and hold out till Tuesday, I'll be 11dpo, so I might see something on a digi!! God, it can't come quick enough!!

Yay!! Finally got AF today! Official test date Nov 28th! Thanksgiving day, and the day before my 26th BDay!

Yay for AF... No more limbo land!
New cycle, fresh start!!!
Xxxxxx

Exactly! And I might be getting an HSG this week!!!

I do have CB Digi?

x

I think I'll try and hold out till Tuesday, I'll be 11dpo, so I might see something on a digi!! God, it can't come quick enough!!

Me? Hold out till Tuesday?!? Seriously!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 17
Wow!!!! Congrats Sofaqueen!!!!! That's amazing. Could me more than one in there if it's that strong already :)

x

congrats Sofa :)

I'm so confused - I was so sure my period started yesterday. I was 2 days late and woke up to dark brown discharge. I had a bit of red throughout the day, but not much. Now my bleeding has completely stopped. i'm sure it's way too late for IB. I think my body is playing a mean trick on me :(

Denyse have you got any pregnancy tests lying around just to make sure? Perhaps you ovulated later than you thought and it could be implantation bleeding.

x

Denyse have you got any pregnancy tests lying around just to make sure? Perhaps you ovulated later than you thought and it could be implantation bleeding.

x

I did one this morning but it was still BFN. If it was implantation, maybe it won't be positive for a few days?

True, if you ovulated late and you were implanting now then it wouldn't shop up positive for a few days yet. The old wait and see approach... time is actually starting to stand still I'm sure!!!

I've just started a week-long holiday from school (I'm a teacher) and this is not helping with my obsessing over TTC. Being in the TWW with all this new found time on my hands is so difficult!!!

x

True, if you ovulated late and you were implanting now then it wouldn't shop up positive for a few days yet. The old wait and see approach... time is actually starting to stand still I'm sure!!!

I've just started a week-long holiday from school (I'm a teacher) and this is not helping with my obsessing over TTC. Being in the TWW with all this new found time on my hands is so difficult!!!

x

I hear you! My period is technically 3 days late now and the TWW has been awful! I hope it goes by fast for you.

i'm trying to be patient and just wait it out but it's so hard! But much better than yesterday, I was so sure this was AF and I actually cried a lot lol. I was feeling like such a failure.

Sofaqueen!!! That's funtastic!!!!! I knew you couldn't wait! Why would you hehe

Congratulations and I hope this one is here to stay and bless your life :)

It usually takes like 3 - 8 days for it to show Ina HPT.

Hey can I join the testing? It's my first cycle after having my last son .. I think I should be due for AF on Nov 16. Hoping to have our kids close together!

Got ya in

Hey can I join the testing? It's my first cycle after having my last son .. I think I should be due for AF on Nov 16. Hoping to have our kids close together!

Country girl how old is your boy?

Jrepp what's this about blood types?

There is a thing called abo incompatibility when the dads blood is either a or b and the mom is o. It is very rare, but since I am the queen of rare when it comes to medical stuff it is a concern for us, although we don't know my husbands blood type yet.

Yay!! Finally got AF today! Official test date Nov 28th! Thanksgiving day, and the day before my 26th BDay!

Exactly! And I might be getting an HSG this week!!!

I'm sorry AF got ya, but I'm glad your not in limbo anymore. What is hsg?

I do have CB Digi?

x

Me? Hold out till Tuesday?!? Seriously!!!!!

Congratulations. I hope it sticks for you.

x

I hear you! My period is technically 3 days late now and the TWW has been awful! I hope it goes by fast for you.

i'm trying to be patient and just wait it out but it's so hard! But much better than yesterday, I was so sure this was AF and I actually cried a lot lol. I was feeling like such a failure.

Urine tests typically become positive 4-6 days after a blood test would be positive, which is 2-3 days after implantation.

I don't know the literal words, but what they do is take a catheter and stick it through your cervix into your uterus and inject dye in to make sure your tubes aren't blocked and that there are no leaks in your tubes/uterus. And I'm happy AF came, I knew I wasn't preggers.

Can you put me down for Nov 12? We have been NTNP and I'm feeling lucky! We BD Friday and Saturday. According to my period app, I ovulate today. My fiance works out of town so I only see him on the weekends. We will probably BD tonight before he leaves again. Crossing our fingers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->