Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Last night I got a negative opk, but I woke up this morning feeling ovulatory pain on both the right and left sides. My cervix is very high and I am having creamy cm. Maybe ovulation is going to happen soon!

Jrepp- it probably will happen soon! I sometimes get ovulation cramps for a few days before O and it's usually on both sides until my body finally decides which side is going to drop the egg. Then the day of ovulation I have a more pronounced pain on just the one side. :) good luck!

I think I'm out for October, started spotting today ):
I'm not sure when I'll be testing so I'll update when possible

I know it's negative, but it's definitely darker than yesterday. Hopefully o isn't too far off!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 8
Do you do your bedtime routine as a group or do each one separately?

I do each one seperately ... they each have special songs, books etc and then I pray with each of them so they have at least a little one on one time with me daily.

sofaqueen - congratulations!!!! That's so great. So happy for you.

Hi ladies hope you are all well on this thread and congratulations again Sofa :)

I am excited Af arrived today so officially CD1, the reason I am excited is that hubs got new job away from home so we totally missed last cycle and it has taken for ever to end but all set to go this cycle once I get rid of AF. Need to plan our cycles well now he is away few weeks at a time. Good luck ladies :)

Last night I got a negative opk, but I woke up this morning feeling ovulatory pain on both the right and left sides. My cervix is very high and I am having creamy cm. Maybe ovulation is going to happen soon!

Do you usually have creamy cm before ovulation? I would think it would transition to at least watery (if not EWCM) before it comes.

After my chemical in September, I had really weird OPK sticks...very faint 2nd line which would get a tad darker, then go back to being faint. That went on like 2 or 3 times before it finally went darker than the control on CD18. My RE says that right after the chemical we're not having a true cycle so in her experience it's always weird and all over the place. I was peeing on OPKs like a crazy person!

I'm feeling very positive about this month because I'm having tons of EWCM and so I know that my OPK should turn positive in the next couple of days. Just have a good feeling!

Do you usually have creamy cm before ovulation? I would think it would transition to at least watery (if not EWCM) before it comes.

After my chemical in September, I had really weird OPK sticks...very faint 2nd line which would get a tad darker, then go back to being faint. That went on like 2 or 3 times before it finally went darker than the control on CD18. My RE says that right after the chemical we're not having a true cycle so in her experience it's always weird and all over the place. I was peeing on OPKs like a crazy person!

I'm feeling very positive about this month because I'm having tons of EWCM and so I know that my OPK should turn positive in the next couple of days. Just have a good feeling!

My cm goes from dry to creamy to wet to egg white and then depending on pregnancy either dry or creamy again.

Just joining this thread, our first month TTC #3! AF is due 11/5 and I told myself I wouldn't test early but I'm not sure if I can hold out!

My friend at work just announced that she's 13 weeks and I can't help but be upset that if I didn't miscarry wed be 2 weeks apart :/

Me! :) AF is due on November 2, but I'll probably start testing a few days before :p

I'm 7 dpo and my symptoms have been heartburn (which I never get) and the other day really bad lower back/pelvic cramping. My temperature has also been very stable since o, and it's usually a bit more up and down. We'll see! GL everyone! :)

Me! :) AF is due on November 2, but I'll probably start testing a few days before :p

I'm 7 dpo and my symptoms have been heartburn (which I never get) and the other day really bad lower back/pelvic cramping. My temperature has also been very stable since o, and it's usually a bit more up and down. We'll see! GL everyone! :)

Exciting, that's right around the corner! :) Fingers crossed for you!

I'm due to test around the 18th November, so add me to the list.

Fingers crossed and baby dust to all the testers!!!

My friend at work just announced that she's 13 weeks and I can't help but be upset that if I didn't miscarry wed be 2 weeks apart :/

That's really tough. Yesterday I just found out another one of my friends is pregnant too. It's hard to be happy for them without being a little sad that is not me

I'm sorry hopeful :( I know how you feel. After my first miscarriage, we ended up being moved to Turkey. And I was at work one night (this was about 4/5 months after the miscarriage) and I had a customer come in and she was pregnant. I asked her when her due date was - she had the EXACT same due date as me, and even showed me ultrasound pictures. It took alll I had not to bawl right there. *hugs* Just keep hanging on, your perfect miracle is coming I know it!

I am 3dpo or so ovufriend says but they keep changing it, so confusing. None the less I am trying to be positive.. this month I wasnt on top of dtd the every other day cuz we had to we just dtd when we felt like it and just more or less wing it, it has helped ease alot of ttc stress, just hopin it happens soon :D

Baby dust to us all!!!!

It's frustrating when they change your o date! My husband and I stuck with every other day last month, but I'm pretty sure (98%) that we actually conceived from a spontaneous quicky before work, the day before his birthday. Unfortunately the pregnancy ended at 5 weeks 4 days. Hoping we can just have fun and get a baby to stay full term.

So sorry to hear about your loss Jrepp. I had a chemical last cycle where I was 4 days late for AF after lots of faint BFPs, and hcg bloods of 11 on DPO16. Not quite the same as getting to almost 6 weeks, but I can relate. Some say that makes you extra fertile next cycle, so FX! So far it just seems to be making my O much later then normal though...gr!

Some women do have an anovulatory cycle after a chemical.

Hi hopeful - what does "anovulatory" mean? I am still waiting to O and it's driving me nuts. haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->