Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

anouvlatory means you did not ovulate that cycle.

It's possible it could just be a long cycle to! Are you using OPKs?

I didn't ovulate till CD19 and my body showed signs of trying for a long time before that. Sometimes it just takes a little longer. Hopefully you will soon!

x

Add me to Nov 1st! Assuming AF doesn't ruin my day sometime this week...

hello ladies,

so i tested ands it's a bfn! I'm not too bothered, i mean i lasted till 7dpo right. Right? :haha:

I just have to keep reminding myself that this is not an ordinary cycle, i might not even have o'd! I need to keep my feet on the ground this time!!!

As for symptoms... Veiny boobs, ever so slightly tender ( although that could be because of all the prodding i'm doing :haha:), mild but noticeable dragging sensation in lower abdomen, but that could be because of the 14in pizza i scoffed last nite!!!

I'm probably gonna test every day now until af or bfp!! Obviously in secret... Oh is still in mc mode a bit, but he'll catch up, i just don't want to bombard him with sticks just yet!

I think if i get any sniff of a line on the cheapies, i'll do a digi, and fits positive i'll show oh!

How are you all doing?

sofaqueen, that's so funny! I test in secret too! I hide them and discard without him knowing, he thinks its crazy but aren't we all just a bit mad when ttc?

so as ye all know i'm testing in secret! The kgb have nothing on me!!
Well i'm 8dpo today, and i got this with fmu this morning....
What you guys think?

thats a :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feels like since AF was so late (8/9 days) the cramps are WAY worse. Ugh....

Hellooo!

AF just reared her ugly head today so I am CD1. Not sure when i will be testing yet. Only Cycle #2 so not sure when I'll O and so on. :)

I'm going to take a guess at a testing date.. Pop me in for November 20th. If it changes I shall let you know but I think that's a pretty safe guess.

My DH has been away and gets back tonight so the ttc can commence. Think ill be ovulating tomorrow or Wednesday so he's back just in time!

Welcome to all the new November hopefuls! Here's to a gloriously BFP filled couple of weeks for all of us!

x

Hello all! What a whirlwind this weekend and today have been! My hubby and I got a lot packed up for our move in a month, and I got most of my stuff for work finished. Everyone has really been bugging me about talking to my sister (who told everyone the same day that I did that she was pregnant). They keep saying that it isn't fair to her and that I am being selfish and to think about her feelings. Well..... I texted her today, mainly to get everyone off my back. I realize that it may not be fair to her, but what really isn't fair is that she just got done saying she didn't want another baby yet, was having marital issues and I'm the one who had the miscarriage. I am being selfish, but no one really took into consideration how I am feeling. It sucks!

Done ranting..... New ladies, welcome and I hope I got you all in. Sofa, should I put you down as positive? I haven't ovulated yet, but I think it's coming soon. Hoping we can get a positive this month that sticks. I don't know when I'm testing and I am really on the fence. On one hand, I want to know as soon as possible, but on the other hand I don't want to know early and then miscarry again.

Hello all! What a whirlwind this weekend and today have been! My hubby and I got a lot packed up for our move in a month, and I got most of my stuff for work finished. Everyone has really been bugging me about talking to my sister (who told everyone the same day that I did that she was pregnant). They keep saying that it isn't fair to her and that I am being selfish and to think about her feelings. Well..... I texted her today, mainly to get everyone off my back. I realize that it may not be fair to her, but what really isn't fair is that she just got done saying she didn't want another baby yet, was having marital issues and I'm the one who had the miscarriage. I am being selfish, but no one really took into consideration how I am feeling. It sucks!

Done ranting..... New ladies, welcome and I hope I got you all in. Sofa, should I put you down as positive? I haven't ovulated yet, but I think it's coming soon. Hoping we can get a positive this month that sticks. I don't know when I'm testing and I am really on the fence. On one hand, I want to know as soon as possible, but on the other hand I don't want to know early and then miscarry again.

Hey chick,
Could you hold off putting me down as bfp till tomorrow. I'm going to the GP, hoping she'll start my betas! But who knows,s he might refer me to the EPU!

I began testing super early this month... My logic... The sooner I know, the sooner i can get seen by the docs, get bloods etc, maybe identify a problem, i.e. Progesterone deficiency or blood problem (clotting), the sooner I can sort it, if possible!

Then if the worst happens again, at least I know that I did absolutely everything I could to prevent it!!
Maybe it's warped logic, but that's my thinking!!
xxxxxx

Hey chick,
Could you hold off putting me down as bfp till tomorrow. I'm going to the GP, hoping she'll start my betas! But who knows,s he might refer me to the EPU!

I began testing super early this month... My logic... The sooner I know, the sooner i can get seen by the docs, get bloods etc, maybe identify a problem, i.e. Progesterone deficiency or blood problem (clotting), the sooner I can sort it, if possible!

Then if the worst happens again, at least I know that I did absolutely everything I could to prevent it!!
xxxxxx

I can hold off until you give me the go ahead :flower: I feel the same way, but the doctor probably won't see me until the 8 week exam regardless.

Hey chick,

xxxxxx

I can hold off until you give me the go ahead :flower: I feel the same way, but the doctor probably won't see me until the 8 week exam regardless.

I'm planning on landing on her doorstep tomorrow morning, and not moving till she gives me what I want!! Teehee!!!!

Hey chick,

xxxxxx

I'm planning on landing on her doorstep tomorrow morning, and not moving till she gives me what I want!! Teehee!!!!

Lol, good plan. I considered going to a different ob/gyn just to get confirmation and demand a blood test. I believe it should be covered by insurance.

I'm the same way sofa. That's why I start testing at 9/10DPO. Hey Jrepp can you change my date to 29NOV? Imma test on my bday. AF due around the 28th if I ovulate on CD18.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->