Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Hey Jrepp! I just noticed you and I are both in CO. Where you at exactly?? O:

I am 3dpo or so ovufriend says but they keep changing it, so confusing. None the less I am trying to be positive.. this month I wasnt on top of dtd the every other day cuz we had to we just dtd when we felt like it and just more or less wing it, it has helped ease alot of ttc stress, just hopin it happens soon :D

Baby dust to us all!!!!

It's frustrating when they change your o date! My husband and I stuck with every other day last month, but I'm pretty sure (98%) that we actually conceived from a spontaneous quicky before work, the day before his birthday. Unfortunately the pregnancy ended at 5 weeks 4 days. Hoping we can just have fun and get a baby to stay full term.

So sorry to hear about your loss Jrepp. I had a chemical last cycle where I was 4 days late for AF after lots of faint BFPs, and hcg bloods of 11 on DPO16. Not quite the same as getting to almost 6 weeks, but I can relate. Some say that makes you extra fertile next cycle, so FX! So far it just seems to be making my O much later then normal though...gr!

Some women do have an anovulatory cycle after a chemical.

Hi hopeful - what does "anovulatory" mean? I am still waiting to O and it's driving me nuts. haha.

A cycle where you don't ovulate.

Well I stopped bleeding completely so I'm thinking either a cyst or just a funky cycle. Going to the doctor on Thursday, hopefully I'll get some answers

Well I stopped bleeding completely so I'm thinking either a cyst or just a funky cycle. Going to the doctor on Thursday, hopefully I'll get some answers

Is this your first cycle off birth control? Could be the reason

I had some spotting into one day of bleeding for a few hours, then back to spotting and now nothing for about a week - temps up the whole time, so I have no idea what's going on. o_O Maybe I have a cyst, too. (I know you weren't asking ME, but I went off BC in December, so I'm in a similar boat kinda)

I'm not overly surprised given I miscarried last month, but it doesn't appear that I'm ovulating this cycle. Had 8 days of flashing smiley on clearblue digital opk but no solid, so looks like I'm out for November!

Maybe good for my body to have a break before falling pregnant again.

Well you can take me off.
Cd22 progesterone was <0.5
Seems the clomid didn't work I didn't ovulate at all.
Gutted.

Hey Jrepp! I just noticed you and I are both in CO. Where you at exactly?? O:

Technically in Glendale, but I consider myself in Denver.

Hahaha, same. I technically live in Thornton (very southern part), but one street down is Denver postal code, so I just say Denver :p

But I work in Ft. Collins :/

I'm not overly surprised given I miscarried last month, but it doesn't appear that I'm ovulating this cycle. Had 8 days of flashing smiley on clearblue digital opk but no solid, so looks like I'm out for November!

I had flashing smiles for 6 days and only got the solid after getting a positive on a dip test last month. Of course I then had 4 days of positive opk's. I'm sure you will ovulate, maybe just a bit later?

Gutted.

I am so sorry! Perhaps your body hasn't prepped for ovulation yet?

I had flashing smiles for 6 days and only got the solid after getting a positive on a dip test last month. Of course I then had 4 days of positive opk's. I'm sure you will ovulate, maybe just a bit later?

I've run out of sticks and I'm not paying another £30 to find out this month, my husband would kill me. We'll keep bd'ing but I'm not holding my breath! I'm now on cd18 so I'm either very late or out! I ovulate around cd13 usually.

Got killer cramps tonight too, really feel like AF is on its way!

No, I unfortunately miscarried on holiday so didn't have my thermometer and chart with me, so there didn't seem much point starting by the time we got home.

I think the only chance I have is that I was peeing on the opk first thing and I've read people say do it in the afternoon. Maybe I missed my surge? Then again perhaps I'm just grasping!

No, I unfortunately miscarried on holiday so didn't have my thermometer and chart with me, so there didn't seem much point starting by the time we got home.

I think the only chance I have is that I was peeing on the opk first thing and I've read people say do it in the afternoon. Maybe I missed my surge? Then again perhaps I'm just grasping!

That's totally possible. I don't think I would have gotten the solid smile if I hadn't peed on the stick at 7pm. I really disliked the advanced kit. I preferred the regular digital kit or the dip sticks. I hope you caught the surge :winkwink:

Gutted.

I think if it hasn't happened by cd22 it won't....ill request another one cd29 to be sure.

Don't know wether to try
100mg or just give up, focus on losing weight and pray for a happy accident. I've only ever ovulated naturally once and that resulted in my miscarriage.

That's totally possible. I don't think I would have gotten the solid smile if I hadn't peed on the stick at 7pm. I really disliked the advanced kit. I preferred the regular digital kit or the dip sticks. I hope you caught the surge :winkwink:

Gutted.

I think if it hasn't happened by cd22 it won't....ill request another one cd29 to be sure.

Don't know wether to try
100mg or just give up, focus on losing weight and pray for a happy accident. I've only ever ovulated naturally once and that resulted in my miscarriage.

Hey hopeful!
I O'd on CD28/29 the first cycles after my chemical! I had two lots of EWCM! One around CD20/21 (when I usually O), and more approx a week later!! My cycle that month was 41 days!

Mine isn't clear anymore and I'm cramping so badly it's keeping me awake!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->