Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Just catching up on yesterdays posts....congratulations Sofaqueen!!

6DPO today, been keeping busy so no symptom spotting here. Hubby's home a week tomorrow and can't wait to test :)

I'm 1 dpo so can you add me to November 11? that's when AF is due so I doubt I will last that long :haha:

I'll be stalking to see everyone's updates :flower:

Hey can I join the testing? It's my first cycle after having my last son .. I think I should be due for AF on Nov 16. Hoping to have our kids close together!

Got ya in

Hey can I join the testing? It's my first cycle after having my last son .. I think I should be due for AF on Nov 16. Hoping to have our kids close together!

Country girl how old is your boy?

Jrepp what's this about blood types?

There is a thing called abo incompatibility when the dads blood is either a or b and the mom is o. It is very rare, but since I am the queen of rare when it comes to medical stuff it is a concern for us, although we don't know my husbands blood type yet.

Yay!! Finally got AF today! Official test date Nov 28th! Thanksgiving day, and the day before my 26th BDay!

Exactly! And I might be getting an HSG this week!!!

I'm sorry AF got ya, but I'm glad your not in limbo anymore. What is hsg?

I've never got a positive on. FRER, even when I've had a 2-3weeka pregnant on a digi!! Have no faith in em!

I do have CB Digi?

I think it might be too early for a digi. What about clearblue with the plus ones? I know they're blue dye, but I always found them reliable and gave me a line when FRER didn't.

x

I think I'll try and hold out till Tuesday, I'll be 11dpo, so I might see something on a digi!! God, it can't come quick enough!!

Me? Hold out till Tuesday?!? Seriously!!!!!

Congratulations. I hope it sticks for you.

True, if you ovulated late and you were implanting now then it wouldn't shop up positive for a few days yet. The old wait and see approach... time is actually starting to stand still I'm sure!!!

I've just started a week-long holiday from school (I'm a teacher) and this is not helping with my obsessing over TTC. Being in the TWW with all this new found time on my hands is so difficult!!!

x

I hear you! My period is technically 3 days late now and the TWW has been awful! I hope it goes by fast for you.

i'm trying to be patient and just wait it out but it's so hard! But much better than yesterday, I was so sure this was AF and I actually cried a lot lol. I was feeling like such a failure.

Urine tests typically become positive 4-6 days after a blood test would be positive, which is 2-3 days after implantation.

Just stalking because I kinda miss the ttc pages but I was so interested to read about the abo incompatibility! Dh is A-, ds is A- and I am O+ And I am personally convinced that the different bloods had something to do with my son coming at 29 weeks (following a placental abruption and developed hellp syndrome).

Fingers crossed you don't have it!

Good luck to all you ladies ttc x

Got ya in

Country girl how old is your boy?

Jrepp what's this about blood types?

There is a thing called abo incompatibility when the dads blood is either a or b and the mom is o. It is very rare, but since I am the queen of rare when it comes to medical stuff it is a concern for us, although we don't know my husbands blood type yet.

Yay!! Finally got AF today! Official test date Nov 28th! Thanksgiving day, and the day before my 26th BDay!

Exactly! And I might be getting an HSG this week!!!

I'm sorry AF got ya, but I'm glad your not in limbo anymore. What is hsg?

I've never got a positive on. FRER, even when I've had a 2-3weeka pregnant on a digi!! Have no faith in em!

I do have CB Digi?

I think it might be too early for a digi. What about clearblue with the plus ones? I know they're blue dye, but I always found them reliable and gave me a line when FRER didn't.

x

I think I'll try and hold out till Tuesday, I'll be 11dpo, so I might see something on a digi!! God, it can't come quick enough!!

Me? Hold out till Tuesday?!? Seriously!!!!!

Congratulations. I hope it sticks for you.

True, if you ovulated late and you were implanting now then it wouldn't shop up positive for a few days yet. The old wait and see approach... time is actually starting to stand still I'm sure!!!

I've just started a week-long holiday from school (I'm a teacher) and this is not helping with my obsessing over TTC. Being in the TWW with all this new found time on my hands is so difficult!!!

x

I hear you! My period is technically 3 days late now and the TWW has been awful! I hope it goes by fast for you.

i'm trying to be patient and just wait it out but it's so hard! But much better than yesterday, I was so sure this was AF and I actually cried a lot lol. I was feeling like such a failure.

Urine tests typically become positive 4-6 days after a blood test would be positive, which is 2-3 days after implantation.

Just stalking because I kinda miss the ttc pages but I was so interested to read about the abo incompatibility! Dh is A-, ds is A- and I am O+ And I am personally convinced that the different bloods had something to do with my son coming at 29 weeks (following a placental abruption and developed hellp syndrome).

Fingers crossed you don't have it!

Good luck to all you ladies ttc x

Thanks rozzer! How are you doing?

Rozzer I had PA aswell with Jace. Was your son a cesarean and if so r u having a repeat? How is your new pregnancy being monitored?

I'm good, sick today along with ds (thanks mum) and my credit card got defrauded of $500 through my paypal account. Grr!

Things seem to be going well so far, fingers crossed, with the wee bean though!
Hope you have happy and positive news soon x

Well I am out but ill still be here cheering u ladies on. I've nothing else to do this month now so ill be lurking! Ill wait a few days just to be sure I won't o late then be moving on to 100mg clomid... Hopefully Santa will bring me a BFP!

Well I am out but ill still be here cheering u ladies on. I've nothing else to do this month now so ill be lurking! Ill wait a few days just to be sure I won't o late then be moving on to 100mg clomid... Hopefully Santa will bring me a BFP!

I've just been bumped up to 100mg of Clomid too! I'm on my 4th day of taking the tablets today.

Question: Has your doctor told you that you don't need to wait for AF before starting Clomid again? My doctor said wait 4 weeks from last tablet and if no AF, take a HPT then if it's negative, wait another week, take another, if still negative, start clomid again. Also, he said that ovulation happens 24-48 hours after your last tablet. Internet research says 5 days after....

It's all so confusing!

I've just been bumped up to 100mg of Clomid too! I'm on my 4th day of taking the tablets today.

Question: Has your doctor told you that you don't need to wait for AF before starting Clomid again? My doctor said wait 4 weeks from last tablet and if no AF, take a HPT then if it's negative, wait another week, take another, if still negative, start clomid again. Also, he said that ovulation happens 24-48 hours after your last tablet. Internet research says 5 days after....

It's all so confusing!

My doc says no need for an AF BUT he does a progesterone test first to make sure you haven't ovulated before taking clomid. A hpt won't tell you if your in a tww only if your pregnant. I've always been told you ov 5-10 days after last pill but when I conceived jacey it was 12 days after last pill that I oved..... And some women on here say they oved cd29 after clomid!

My doc also never kick started a period b4 taking clomid that cycle I fell with Jace.... My withdrawal bleed from the pill was jan, started clomid April and got my BFP may..so my last "period" was 5 months b4 conceiving.

Well you can take me off.
Cd22 progesterone was <0.5
Seems the clomid didn't work I didn't ovulate at all.
Gutted.

I am so sorry! Perhaps your body hasn't prepped for ovulation yet?

I think if it hasn't happened by cd22 it won't....ill request another one cd29 to be sure.

Don't know wether to try
100mg or just give up, focus on losing weight and pray for a happy accident. I've only ever ovulated naturally once and that resulted in my miscarriage.

I understand not knowing what to do. I want to lose weight for the health of my future baby but it's so hard to. I eat healthy and go to the gym 3 -5 days a week. It I'm still at 220lbs. Doctors keep trying to say its because I'm over weight that I'm not pregnant, but I ovulate every month. The issue is DH's spermiogram but they won't listen. I say if you want to lose weight then do that, butkeep trying naturally for funzies!

Mine isn't clear anymore and I'm cramping so badly it's keeping me awake!

That could mean you're O'ing now. I get one really hard cramp when I O and then a few more smaller ones later

Rozzer I had PA aswell with Jace. Was your son a cesarean and if so r u having a repeat? How is your new pregnancy being monitored?

Yes, my son was a caesarean and I'm not sure about a repeat. Apparently I'm a good candidate for vbac, but I haven't really spoken to anyone about it apart from at my pre-conception appt in Jan. I am being really closely monitored, with lots of blood and have experienced midwives with oversight from the High Risk clinic.
It's a little annoying, we moved DHBs between pregnancies and if I was still in the same one, I'd only go through the High Risk clinic but they seem to be more blasé in this DHB, although I do have a comprehensive plan.

My son had IUGR so I'll get 4-weekly growth scans from 24 weeks too, which will be cool :)

Hopeful I'm really sorry to hear about your progresterone levels. I'm certainly no expert on clomid, but reading lots of women's stories on here, it seems it can take quite a few cycles for some before it works. I hope your ovulation is just late or failing that, it happens for you when you go up to 100mg.

x

Hopeful I'm really sorry to hear about your progresterone levels. I'm certainly no expert on clomid, but reading lots of women's stories on here, it seems it can take quite a few cycles for some before it works. I hope your ovulation is just late or failing that, it happens for you when you go up to 100mg.

x

With my son I conceived round one so I was just really shocked I didn't ovulate on it this time!

Hopefully it's not too late and you still have time to ovulate. When did you take the last tablet?

x

A day out from AF arriving an almost 100% sure October is not our month.

I'll be around and hoping for next month~ probably testing around 26th of November...

I got my :bfp: today at 9dpo!!!

Attachments

• 9dpo.jpg
    9dpo.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 544
Congratulations Jokerette! Happy and healthy nine months.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"