Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

I think I got everyone on and where they should be, but you might want to double check.

Afm: woke up this morning to a very watery cm, hoping o will be in a day or two. My cervix is high, soft and open which is a good sign. Now I just need to seduce my husband lol.

Congrats Joker!!

AFM - still bleeding heavy in CD3, I expect tomorrow to be heavy or medium and the tapering off on Thursday. Have a HSG scheduled for Friday afternoon and DH is getting another SA done (YAY)! If things are fine we many do TTC naturally for a few more months with him taking FertilAid and MotilityBoost and maybe one round of IUI. If not we definitely will do IUI in December and then maybe IVF a few months later.

4dpo today and still got those niggly cramps!

Anyone else around this time with cramps? They were just in the sides (where I imagine fallopian tubes are), but now they're moving more central. The tender breasts have stopped (I'd had those during the whol TWW once, so wasn't too suspicious of that sign), but this cramping is definitely new and it's making me wonder! I wish I could remember what I felt with my son, but as we didn't plan him, I wasn't looking out for signs. If I had this last time I probably just wrote off cramping as a tummy bug or something. All I remember last time was noticing lots of blue veins all over my chest close to my missed period, going off alcohol and then feeling a bit nauseous the day my period was due, before that, I can't remember anything. I wish I was as blissfully ignorent of everything that's going on now as well!

x

Congrats jokerette!

I got a very positive opk this morning, it came up alongside the control line :happydance: and I've had pangs so I'm pretty sure I'll o today. Really hoping we've got some good swimmers in there, DH got back last night so we've DTD the day before and we'll get one in today (and probably the next few days, just in case!)

This is our last try before we need to wait, we're going to a wedding abroad next September so will need to wtt until next feb if this month is a bust. After the year we've had, we really need the holiday so I'm happy to wait (in a way). Lets hope this is a lucky thread!

I got my :bfp: today at 9dpo!!!

Yay!!!! Congrats!!!!!!
I got my BFP at 9dpo too!

AFM, camped outside the doctors this morning!
She did a test, and it was positive, which shocked me cos every time she did a test in the past it was always negative, even though I had BFPs on digis!! I taking it as a good sign!!

I got my Beta HCG done! Have to go back on Friday for another one! I know its not 48 hours later, but I can calculate it out as to what it should be!
Also got my referral for an early scan at 6 weeks (approx 15/11/13)!
So am happy out for now!

Jrepp, will u put me down as BFP? xx

hi all :)

10 dpo today. i haven't tested today. but yesterday i got BFN.

congrats on the BFP's that have already shown! :D

I just tested on FRER and got a faint positive :)

(I got my dates wrong - but AF is due on Sat 2nd not the 5th) but still as a veteran of chemicals I am cautiously happy but really won't relax for a few weeks yet!)

FX this bean sticks as I am SICK of my job and just want to stay home with Maddie and her baby brother /sister!!

Please send positive sticking thoughts my way!!! Babydust to all!! Sofaqueen hope to see you in the first tri in a few weeks xx

I just tested on FRER and got a faint positive :)

(I got my dates wrong - but AF is due on Sat 2nd not the 5th) but still as a veteran of chemicals I am cautiously happy but really won't relax for a few weeks yet!)

FX this bean sticks as I am SICK of my job and just want to stay home with Maddie and her baby brother /sister!!

Please send positive sticking thoughts my way!!! Babydust to all!! Sofaqueen hope to see you in the first tri in a few weeks xx

Yaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know what you mean.... my nerves are shot!!
Fingers crossed!!
Here's a good dose of babydust for you!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Congrats to Jokerette and Sofaqueen!

Good luck, Rickles! :) That is a great start! <3

Yay the bfps have well and truly started :happydance: congrats to all of you!

Saw that IVF egg retrieval needle... OMG. They are not only gonna wand me, but they'd be sticking me with a giant fucking needle. omg.... o_O

I hope we get our BFP before it comes down to that.

Fantastic news Sofaqueen!!! Glad everything is going well.

Congrats to you too Rickles. Hope this is a sticky bean for you!

x

Congrats to everyone who got a BFP! I still have 7 days until testing :wacko:

I have been crampy off and on for a couple of days, hope that's a good sign.

Guess I will join this thread now. Still in limbo. 32dpo and cd47. I made an appt for friday to see what the hell is going on. Never een this late in my life.

Congrats on the bfps ladies!! Baby dust and fx to the rest!

Guess I will join this thread now. Still in limbo. 32dpo and cd47. I made an appt for friday to see what the hell is going on. Never een this late in my life.

Congrats on the bfps ladies!! Baby dust and fx to the rest!

Hi poppy, i wonder if maybe you ovulated on CD 23 or CD24? baby dust to you <3

Congratulations for all october BFPs ,
last month me and DH found out we suffer from MFI :cry:
i found my name on the 27th thanx , im guessing its a long shot :nope:
dh numbers are 20 million , vol 2, 40 % total motility mostly sluggish ,70% normal forms
hes on clomid 25mg 3 weeks now .
hope i get my bfp soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"