Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Congrats on the BFP's!!!

I'd love to join you ladies:flower:

I'm currently on cycle#2 cd8,started using my Clearblue digital OPk's,got PreSeed if needed and Doing the SMEP again but I think this cycle were just gonna BD thru the entire fertile time.

My cycle threw itself off last month-25days instead of the 28 sooo if it does a repeat AF will show on Nov 16 or if it goes back to normal then Nov 19 (my b-day!!! and I want a BFP!)

I'll test Nov 16th for sure and if nothing by my b-day on the 19th I'll test then.

Congratulations for all october BFPs ,
last month me and DH found out we suffer from MFI :cry:
i found my name on the 27th thanx , im guessing its a long shot :nope:
dh numbers are 20 million , vol 2, 40 % total motility mostly sluggish ,70% normal forms
hes on clomid 25mg 3 weeks now .
hope i get my bfp soon

im sorry to hear that :( I will keep my fingers crossed for you. I didnt know men took clomid as well

Congrats on all of the early BFPs...Sticky baby dust to everyone! :)

I am waiting for my ICs to arrive and then the beginning of testing way too early! lol Hoping I can wait until the 3rd though! ;)

Congrats on the BFP's!!!

I'm currently on cycle#2 cd8,started using my Clearblue digital OPk's,got PreSeed if needed and Doing the SMEP again but I think this cycle were just gonna BD thru the entire fertile time.

My cycle threw itself off last month-25days instead of the 28 sooo if it does a repeat AF will show on Nov 16 or if it goes back to normal then Nov 19 (my b-day!!! and I want a BFP!)

I'll test Nov 16th for sure and if nothing by my b-day on the 19th I'll test then.

My birthday is Nov 29th and my menses is due the 28!!!!!

dh numbers are 20 million , vol 2, 40 % total motility mostly sluggish ,70% normal forms
hope i get my bfp soon

Hi pushmug my hubby has been taking clomid for a few months now and he went from 20 million to 125 million. It has worked great for him. Fingers crossed for you!

Arrrgh.... DH just came down with something last night and he's of course feeling horrible and ill. Best fertile days this cycle will probably be Wed-Fri and I'm afraid he won't be up for any BD. :(

Not the best way to start our first cycle ttc#2

Two things.....

1. What is MFI?
2. Men can take Clomid???

I had to google MFI myself - Male Factor Infertility which can apparently mean a variety of things but basically... it's the man's fault.

7DPO today, some stretchy cm overnight which I've never experienced before and breasts are a little tender this morning. Starting to think about testing but I know it's too soon, going to hold out until at least Friday! Congratulations to the ladies that have had BFPs!

Congrats on the BFP's!!!

My birthday is Nov 29th and my menses is due the 28!!!!!

Yay!! BFP birthdays would be the best!!!

7DPO today, some stretchy cm overnight which I've never experienced before and breasts are a little tender this morning. Starting to think about testing but I know it's too soon, going to hold out until at least Friday! Congratulations to the ladies that have had BFPs!

Im also 7! Good luck to you. .I think I'll be testing with you rather than waiting till AF on the 7th hehe

*baby dust*

Linz - I hope he feels better before your fertile days. I found it difficult trying to get my husband to dtd through my fertile period with him feeling healthy. He said under pressure it wasn't fun! Can't imagine if he'd been ill.

Sorry to all these ladies having troubles with MFI, I hope the clomid works.

Captain, good luck with your testing on Friday. I'm trying to hold out till Saturday when I'll be 8dpo (still so early!), but I know I won't be able to wait any longer. I'll probably test Thursday at ridiculously early 6dpo to be honest, even though I know it will be a BFN. I am such a POAS addict! I won't waste my FRERs and digitals till about 12dpo and just do ICs before then.

x

It's official, time is slowing down!!!

Congrats to all the BFPs!!!!

AFM: I am on CD2. This is probably TMI, so there's your warning ;P
This is the heaviest period I have ever had in my life! (this is also my first period off BC in 11 years) I'm flying through tampons right now, I have to change the super ones every 2 hrs. D: When i was having regular periods, I only had to change every 4-6, and even then I didnt need to but i did because you have to. But like I said, every 2 hrs or I'm bleeding every where. D: And I forgot to bring some to work, so i have to use the crappy ones in the bathroom. :(

I feel fine for the most part. Definitely crampy but not as bad as I would expect, with this heavy of a period. *sigh* This is really no fun. It's not easy to get work done when you need to be in the bathroom every 2 hrs. :/

Linz - I hope he feels better before your fertile days. I found it difficult trying to get my husband to dtd through my fertile period with him feeling healthy. He said under pressure it wasn't fun! Can't imagine if he'd been ill.

I totally know what you mean, squirrel! Last time we were ttc for 10 months and timing BD became so strenuous that he would start disappearing into the office around ovulation time just because he felt so pressured. During other times of the month he never had any issues with BD, but when he knew it would count, he got kind of performance anxiety. It was really hard on our marriage, too. We fought and got really down about it. I don't ever want to go through that again.

The way I look at it is that I will get pregnant eventually. I already have one baby to be thankful for and love. So while I'd love another, I'm not up for ruining my relationship with DH again over trying for #2. I'll plan all I can so that I know my best fertile days, but I'm not going to be hitting him up for 3 or 4 days in a row like I was last time. This time we'll just BD when the opk says + and if it's not enough, then we can try again next month.

The stress I put on him last time telling it's TIME NOW really caused a whole bunch of problems that were totally avoidable in hindsight. And when it came down to it, I got pregnant off only BDing once during my fertile period last time.

Good luck to all the other ladies testing soon!! I hope we all get our bfp's! :)

I'm at 9 dpo and had a slight temp drop to cover line. Hoping it was just a fluke and goes back up tomorrow. Tomorrow is also when I start testing with my cheapies!! :)

Hi girls! Can I join you? The witch caught me this morning...hubby's birthday is Nov 23, my cycles have been around 24 - 26 days...I am hoping for a BFP for hubby's birthday!!

4dpo today and still got those niggly cramps!

Anyone else around this time with cramps? They were just in the sides (where I imagine fallopian tubes are), but now they're moving more central. The tender breasts have stopped (I'd had those during the whol TWW once, so wasn't too suspicious of that sign), but this cramping is definitely new and it's making me wonder! I wish I could remember what I felt with my son, but as we didn't plan him, I wasn't looking out for signs. If I had this last time I probably just wrote off cramping as a tummy bug or something. All I remember last time was noticing lots of blue veins all over my chest close to my missed period, going off alcohol and then feeling a bit nauseous the day my period was due, before that, I can't remember anything. I wish I was as blissfully ignorent of everything that's going on now as well!

x

That's exactly what I felt last month and got a positive 10dpo. Hoping to feel it again, but it sounds like the eggy is on the express lane :)

I just tested on FRER and got a faint positive :)

(I got my dates wrong - but AF is due on Sat 2nd not the 5th) but still as a veteran of chemicals I am cautiously happy but really won't relax for a few weeks yet!)

FX this bean sticks as I am SICK of my job and just want to stay home with Maddie and her baby brother /sister!!

Please send positive sticking thoughts my way!!! Babydust to all!! Sofaqueen hope to see you in the first tri in a few weeks xx

Do you want a bfp or wait?

hope i get my bfp soon

I had no idea what mfi was either.....thank you for the education :thumbup:

Congrats to all the BFPs!!!!

AFM: I am on CD2. This is probably TMI, so there's your warning ;P
This is the heaviest period I have ever had in my life! (this is also my first period off BC in 11 years) I'm flying through tampons right now, I have to change the super ones every 2 hrs. D: When i was having regular periods, I only had to change every 4-6, and even then I didnt need to but i did because you have to. But like I said, every 2 hrs or I'm bleeding every where. D: And I forgot to bring some to work, so i have to use the crappy ones in the bathroom. :(

I feel fine for the most part. Definitely crampy but not as bad as I would expect, with this heavy of a period. *sigh* This is really no fun. It's not easy to get work done when you need to be in the bathroom every 2 hrs. :/

That's how I feel every month, but I have a rare blood disorder and endemitriosis so to me it's normal. Try taking midol, it helps quite a bit.

Hi girls! Can I join you? The witch caught me this morning...hubby's birthday is Nov 23, my cycles have been around 24 - 26 days...I am hoping for a BFP for hubby's birthday!!

Of course you can join! Im hoping for a positive for you!

Afm: broke down crying when my sister revealed after her ultrasound she is due the same day I was. Just rubs it in a little more if you know what I mean. But my cm has gone watery and I'm about to take an opk in the teacher lounge bathroom lol. Hopefully I can get a positive on thanksgiving! Boy would I be thankful lol.

Hello, please could I join you ladies? Big congrats to all the bfps!! Exciting!!

I'm not sure when I am testing, I haven't ovulated yet but I got a faint line on my opk last night so I guess tomorrow or the next day which means ill be testing in about 2 weeks. Hubby's birthday is 13th so maybe that day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->