Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Of course you can join! Im hoping for a positive for you!

Afm: broke down crying when my sister revealed after her ultrasound she is due the same day I was. Just rubs it in a little more if you know what I mean. But my cm has gone watery and I'm about to take an opk in the teacher lounge bathroom lol. Hopefully I can get a positive on thanksgiving! Boy would I be thankful lol.

Thanks! I am glad to have some support!

Hugs! I am sorry for your loss. Hoping this is your month and you get a BFP for Thanksgiving!

Afm: broke down crying when my sister revealed after her ultrasound she is due the same day I was. Just rubs it in a little more if you know what I mean. But my cm has gone watery and I'm about to take an opk in the teacher lounge bathroom lol. Hopefully I can get a positive on thanksgiving! Boy would I be thankful lol.

oh wow, thats really hard to take... im sorry :( sending you lots of hugs

Congrats on the BFP's!!!

I'd love to join you ladies:flower:

I'm currently on cycle#2 cd8,started using my Clearblue digital OPk's,got PreSeed if needed and Doing the SMEP again but I think this cycle were just gonna BD thru the entire fertile time.

My cycle threw itself off last month-25days instead of the 28 sooo if it does a repeat AF will show on Nov 16 or if it goes back to normal then Nov 19 (my b-day!!! and I want a BFP!)

I'll test Nov 16th for sure and if nothing by my b-day on the 19th I'll test then.

Yay! We can be testing buddies.

Hi this is my first time TTC! I will be early testing on November 4, 6, and AF would normally come by Nov. 8. Just pick which ever date you want to use! :winkwink:

Good Morning! I'm super excited about Friday!!!! Hopefully we will see if the FertilAid and MotilityBoost is doing good for DH's seminal fluid!

oh wow CONGRATULATIONS Jokerette , i just saw ur sign, im so happy for you :)
yes men can take clomid too, first time i heard that i was like WHAT!!!
well lets hope its changing things to better not to worse

Morning ladies! After a really shitty yesterday (work sucked, found out my sisters due date is the same as mine was, locked the keys in the car while it was running at the grocery store and hubby pulled a muscle in his back) I am hoping upon all hope today is a better day. I still haven't o'd, but I'm getting twinges like it might happen soon. My urine has been a really weird color lately and the opk's are fading in and out.

How are you ladies?

Jrepp that must have been really hard to hear. I hope that this is your month!

x

Yay! We can be testing buddies.

Yay!!!:hugs:
Morning ladies! After a really shitty yesterday (work sucked, found out my sisters due date is the same as mine was, locked the keys in the car while it was running at the grocery store and hubby pulled a muscle in his back) I am hoping upon all hope today is a better day. I still haven't o'd, but I'm getting twinges like it might happen soon. My urine has been a really weird color lately and the opk's are fading in and out.

How are you ladies?

:hugs: Hoping today is a million times better for you.

How are you ladies?

I hope this is your month hun :hugs:

I've had a really weird cycle, but we have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so hoping he can answer some of my questions. Last month was awful too. With weird bleeding before AF was due, they did an ultrasound which showed cysts on my ovaries. Of course that has put me into panic mode (even though my doctor insists this shouldn't effect us trying to get pregnant), so I'm thinking the stress from last month has had a lot to do this with weird cycle.

I hope we see a lot of BFP's in November :)

JRepp, I hope today is a better day for you :hugs:

How is everyone else getting along?

AFM - I did a random OPK this morning and it was almost positive.. Really strange for me this early on! I'm only on CD14 and last 2 clomid rounds I didn't ovulate until CD22ish. hopefully I'm ovulating earlier! I've had a load of watery CM today too so hopefully it's coming soon! Eee I'm excited!

How are you ladies?

Jrepp, sorry about your day.

I have clockwork cycles but after my chemical, my ovulation was 2 days later than usual. This month is my first real cycle post chemical and bang on, back to what it always is (ovulation on CD17). So I hope you get your + OPK soon.

I am EXHAUSTED from all the BDing but I really think we did all we could this month. Now it's all up to the odds.

Hi ladies!!!

I'm Brandi, currently TTC number 4 after tubal reversal with a known donor (Journal in siggy!!). I'm 2dpo today. This is my first month TTC after my reversal. AF is due November 9, but I'll be testing November 7.

Today, I am symptoms spotting. I have cramps, bloated, exhaustion, and major gas. Fingers are crossed!!!

HI gals!
I am Amanda...TTC #2 (my son is from my first marriage) with my fiance. We are getting married next October so we put a cap on our TTC after this month until after the wedding. (we will see if we stick to that plan...lol)
Had my IUD removed several months ago. Since then had two quick miscarries. I just turned 35.
So...HERE WE GO!
Testing on 11/12...

OV'd (assumed based on cycle, not confirmed) 10/29. BD'd Saturday, Monday, and last night (Tues). Fortunately, we are big fans of the BD...

1 DPO...woke up with a nasty bout of the sneezies and congestion. Some lower back pain today right in the center. Boobie pain, but my boobies are in pain 2/3 of the month.

Starting to get some heartburn today. Hopefully it's a sign! planning to possibly test on the 8th to see if I get anything early. If AF isn't a show on the 12th I'll be testing again!

i'm sorry you're having a hard time, jrepp. :hugs:

11 dpo today...BFN.

i've been having "symptoms" but to be honest i'm chalking them ALL up to AF. it just feels TOO much like AF about to visit. lol

i don't post in here too much, so i'm sorry if it seems like i just pop in and out randomly...:coffee:

JRepp, I hope today is a better day for you :hugs:

How is everyone else getting along?

AFM - I did a random OPK this morning and it was almost positive.. Really strange for me this early on! I'm only on CD14 and last 2 clomid rounds I didn't ovulate until CD22ish. hopefully I'm ovulating earlier! I've had a load of watery CM today too so hopefully it's coming soon! Eee I'm excited!

Ooooh~! FX'd for you!

Hi ladies!!!

I'm Brandi, currently TTC number 4 after tubal reversal with a known donor (Journal in siggy!!). I'm 2dpo today. This is my first month TTC after my reversal. AF is due November 9, but I'll be testing November 7.

Today, I am symptoms spotting. I have cramps, bloated, exhaustion, and major gas. Fingers are crossed!!!

Brandi, good luck! I'll try to read your journal :)

Ps. What are the predictions on your sig about?

8DPO today, woke up yesterday feeling nauseous but didn't think anything of it. Went swimming early this morning with neighbours and had to leave the pool at one point as I thought I was going to barf. Sat at home now and I still feel the same! Still loads of cm as well, so we'll see. Getting very excited to test on Tuesday :)

BBliss, they are baby psychics and they predict when you'll conceive, what gender, and when your baby will be born.

I always use Brooke7777, Jennyrenny, and Cheri22. Cheri22 offers free readings. You wait 8-12 weeks. She also does past/present/future readings, connections with a loved one, etc. For October, she offered Two Buck Tuesdays where you could get a reading for $2.

In 2008, after two miscarriages, I sought a prediction from all three. Jennyrenny predicted a BFP in August off a cycle that began in July and a boy in May, specific reference to the 4th, with. I ended up pregnant with a boy the very next month (This was in March) and had him in December 2008 so I ignored the prediction. In 2010, I had AI done on August 7, off a cycle that began July 25. I got my BFP on August 17, and had a GIRL on May 4, 2011.

So all three baby psychics are predicting a December baby for me in one way or another...either find out in December, conceive in December, or give birth in December.

I know there are other baby psychics out there, and have seen their names around here but can't remember them for the life of me.

www.cheri22.com
www.jennyrenny.jigsy.com
www.brooke777.com

I just bought a 4th reading yesterday from Cheri's Two Buck Tuesday offer. She teamed up with Eternity Tarot so I bought a $2 TTC reading from Eternity Tarot and I'm scheduled to have it back November 11.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->