Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Brandi, that's great! So it looks like December it is! :)

Ugh I hope I'm posting to the right thread since my af is due bwtween Nov 4 and Nov 7. I'm going nuts here! So much so that after much deliberation I decided to open this account so here I go (please refer me to the right thread if this isn't it- but if it is I would so love to get your opinions!)

Anyway, some background. Me- 25... almost 26 years old. Married.
Last AF was October 7th. My cycle length changes... anything between 25 days to 32 days in the last 6 months. It's been crazy and I even had a pregnancy scare after being 10 days late on my af 4 months ago.

Husband and I did the deed on the 13 and had a mishap (were not actively trying right now) I wasn't worried because O was still over a week away (I think.)

We did it again on the 19th and the 20th but pulled out.

The weird part was around the time my O was due... I experienced sore breasts for three days straight. I don't have sensitive breasts and I never experienced anything like it- like a pulling from the top of the breast and sometimes under the armpit. I thought I pulled a muscle but it was so weird.

Also usually when I ovulate I get super crampy and constipated for a day... at the end of which I usually spot some brown. It's been like this for years now and that's what I'm used to.

This month I got crampy for two hours. Was sure I was gonna spot in the morning. Never did. this was around the 22'd.

Since then the sore breasts have subsided and I thought it was all in my head or just a very extreme ovulation. But I have been experiencing fluttering in my pelvic area. In the past few days it tickles me at night and I have to scratch right under my abdomen. Strange inside fluttey itch that goes away as fast as it came and leaves me feeling like I'm nuts.

Also since yesterday- the sore breasts are back. The left one was pulsating yesterday... I thought it was my heart. But the right one hurts too... under my armpit and on the top of the breast again. No nipple change which is what I thought was a pregnancy sign. Though they do feel cold occassionaly but that might be in my head because by this point i'm freaking out.

Wish I could chart this by DPO but I was in denial until now.
Fluttering and tickling and sore breats that are never sore.
Could I have created a baby on the 13th?
Are these common symptoms any of you seasoned mamas had?
I'm freaking out. But trying not to test before the 4th at least... even wait until the 7th just to not scare my husband.

I just tested on FRER and got a faint positive :)

(I got my dates wrong - but AF is due on Sat 2nd not the 5th) but still as a veteran of chemicals I am cautiously happy but really won't relax for a few weeks yet!)

FX this bean sticks as I am SICK of my job and just want to stay home with Maddie and her baby brother /sister!!

Please send positive sticking thoughts my way!!! Babydust to all!! Sofaqueen hope to see you in the first tri in a few weeks xx

Do you want a bfp or wait?

Not too sure what you mean?

I DEFINITELY want a BFP - I got another faint one this morning. But having had chemical pregnancies in the past I don't tend to relax until the 12 weeks scan.

So here is a question..... What would you classify this cm as? There is TONS of it. Originally it was creamy and watery at the same time, but as the day is progressing it has become stretchy like egg whites but still has that same color!?!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 5
I just tested on FRER and got a faint positive :)

(I got my dates wrong - but AF is due on Sat 2nd not the 5th) but still as a veteran of chemicals I am cautiously happy but really won't relax for a few weeks yet!)

FX this bean sticks as I am SICK of my job and just want to stay home with Maddie and her baby brother /sister!!

Please send positive sticking thoughts my way!!! Babydust to all!! Sofaqueen hope to see you in the first tri in a few weeks xx

Do you want a bfp or wait?

Not too sure what you mean?

I DEFINITELY want a BFP - I got another faint one this morning. But having had chemical pregnancies in the past I don't tend to relax until the 12 weeks scan.

I was just checking because sofa queen wanted me to wait to put hers down. I'll get it there asap

Jrepp, I'd put that down as creamy only because it looks kinda like lotion. Watery tends to be the color of skim milk or clear while creamy is more like the color of cream and silky like lotion. However, this is usually present before watery cm and then followed by egg white, so it makes sense if it is seeming transitional into watery! Progress!

So here is a question..... What would you classify this cm as? There is TONS of it. Originally it was creamy and watery at the same time, but as the day is progressing it has become stretchy like egg whites but still has that same color!?!?

That is exactly what I get before full on watery CM, and tons of it!!
Usually I go from excessive+++ CM before O, to absolutely zero CM after, like with the space of a couple of hours!

HTHs

Xxxxxxx

Usually I go from excessive+++ CM before O, to absolutely zero CM after, like with the space of a couple of hours!

HTHs

Xxxxxxx

SAME HERE! It's like someone turns the faucet on full force, and then just shuts it off!

HTHs

Xxxxxxx

SAME HERE! It's like someone turns the faucet on full force, and then just shuts it off!

OMG, exactly! I actually soaked myself once with the amount, thought I'd pee'd myself! Mortified! I've worn panty liners since that day!!!!! :haha:

To get to the point Jrepp...... GET BDing!!! :thumbup:And KEEP BDing till your CM dries up!!!!! :thumbup:

xxxx

Lol! The thing that is throwing me off is that it is whitish in color, but feels exactly like the watery stuff I've had the past couple days and is stretchy like egg white......so weird! I'm definitely doing it tonight and gonna try tomorrow before work and then the next day. I'm still getting weird opk's too

Got my bfp today!!! What a great birthday present for my DH. His birthday is tomorrow

Attachments

• 20131030_200401.jpg
    20131030_200401.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 15
:wave:

I'm CD29/12DPO today.
I've been symptom spotting, but I don't really know what qualifies as normal/not normal for me during a regular cycle. This is my 2nd month off the pill. Last month I had a 30 day cycle. According to the various calendars that I use AF should show up in the next couple of days. My temp is still high and my cervix is also still high, but I think that can change pretty quickly. Keep me in your prayers.
Congrats to the :bfp: 's !
Praying for you all!
<3 :hugs:

ugh i am such a POAS addict and its coming back to haunt me. I tested again this morning and the FRER was darker. but then this afternoon , with weaker pee it was lighter. i know i shouldnt overanalyze and i should only test with FMU... but now this is making me stressed. i really hope tomorrow mornings test is darker. :scared:

Ugh I hope I'm posting to the right thread since my af is due bwtween Nov 4 and Nov 7. I'm going nuts here! So much so that after much deliberation I decided to open this account so here I go (please refer me to the right thread if this isn't it- but if it is I would so love to get your opinions!)

Anyway, some background. Me- 25... almost 26 years old. Married.
Last AF was October 7th. My cycle length changes... anything between 25 days to 32 days in the last 6 months. It's been crazy and I even had a pregnancy scare after being 10 days late on my af 4 months ago.

Husband and I did the deed on the 13 and had a mishap (were not actively trying right now) I wasn't worried because O was still over a week away (I think.)

We did it again on the 19th and the 20th but pulled out.

The weird part was around the time my O was due... I experienced sore breasts for three days straight. I don't have sensitive breasts and I never experienced anything like it- like a pulling from the top of the breast and sometimes under the armpit. I thought I pulled a muscle but it was so weird.

Also usually when I ovulate I get super crampy and constipated for a day... at the end of which I usually spot some brown. It's been like this for years now and that's what I'm used to.

This month I got crampy for two hours. Was sure I was gonna spot in the morning. Never did. this was around the 22'd.

Since then the sore breasts have subsided and I thought it was all in my head or just a very extreme ovulation. But I have been experiencing fluttering in my pelvic area. In the past few days it tickles me at night and I have to scratch right under my abdomen. Strange inside fluttey itch that goes away as fast as it came and leaves me feeling like I'm nuts.

Also since yesterday- the sore breasts are back. The left one was pulsating yesterday... I thought it was my heart. But the right one hurts too... under my armpit and on the top of the breast again. No nipple change which is what I thought was a pregnancy sign. Though they do feel cold occassionaly but that might be in my head because by this point i'm freaking out.

Wish I could chart this by DPO but I was in denial until now.
Fluttering and tickling and sore breats that are never sore.
Could I have created a baby on the 13th?
Are these common symptoms any of you seasoned mamas had?
I'm freaking out. But trying not to test before the 4th at least... even wait until the 7th just to not scare my husband.

It sounds to me like you may have possibly conceived on either the 19th or 20th. I think that the 13th would be way too soon to ovulate as it's 6 days after your period started. I conceived in September (as these lovely ladies can tell you), but unfortunately miscarried on the 16th. I could literally feel the eggy traveling down the tube. It felt like little palpitations or muscle spasms.

You are probably 10-11 dpo, so you could possibly get a positive now, but definitely by the fourth should be an accurate test. I'll put you down for the 7th, keep us posted

:wave:

I'm CD29/12DPO today.
I've been symptom spotting, but I don't really know what qualifies as normal/not normal for me during a regular cycle. This is my 2nd month off the pill. Last month I had a 30 day cycle. According to the various calendars that I use AF should show up in the next couple of days. My temp is still high and my cervix is also still high, but I think that can change pretty quickly. Keep me in your prayers.
Congrats to the :bfp: 's !
Praying for you all!
<3 :hugs:

I was looking at your chart and it's definitely tri-phasic. I don't want to give you false hope, but I think you could probably get a bfp in a day or two.

It sounds to me like you may have possibly conceived on either the 19th or 20th. I think that the 13th would be way too soon to ovulate as it's 6 days after your period started. I conceived in September (as these lovely ladies can tell you), but unfortunately miscarried on the 16th. I could literally feel the eggy traveling down the tube. It felt like little palpitations or muscle spasms.

You are probably 10-11 dpo, so you could possibly get a positive now, but definitely by the fourth should be an accurate test. I'll put you down for the 7th, keep us posted

Thanks for replying! Feels good to share. I know what you're saying about the eggy thing. It's a very strange feeling- ticklish. I feel like I'm going nuts.
And the way it comes and goes doesn't help with my sanity :blush:

I will definitely report back when af gets closer! It's just too weird that I haven't spotted during O like I always do and along with the other strange symptoms since then... I feel something different is happening this month.

By the way, do any of you ladies get a pinching feeling.. "down there"? That's my new symptom for today. This just keeps getting weirder and weirder! And there's still a week to go!

Fingers crossed for all of you lovely November ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->