Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

That's what I felt during implantation. It sounds promising for you!

:wave:

I'm CD29/12DPO today.
I've been symptom spotting, but I don't really know what qualifies as normal/not normal for me during a regular cycle. This is my 2nd month off the pill. Last month I had a 30 day cycle. According to the various calendars that I use AF should show up in the next couple of days. My temp is still high and my cervix is also still high, but I think that can change pretty quickly. Keep me in your prayers.
Congrats to the :bfp: 's !
Praying for you all!
<3 :hugs:

I was looking at your chart and it's definitely tri-phasic. I don't want to give you false hope, but I think you could probably get a bfp in a day or two.

Thanks for taking a look!

I'm trying my best to wait until the 4th to test, but I have a feeling if I make it to the store this weekend I might not make it to monday :p.

I've been having a little bit of cramping on an off tonight, but I don't usually get cramps until after AF actually shows.

[-o&lt;

:wave:

I'm CD29/12DPO today.
I've been symptom spotting, but I don't really know what qualifies as normal/not normal for me during a regular cycle. This is my 2nd month off the pill. Last month I had a 30 day cycle. According to the various calendars that I use AF should show up in the next couple of days. My temp is still high and my cervix is also still high, but I think that can change pretty quickly. Keep me in your prayers.
Congrats to the :bfp: 's !
Praying for you all!
<3 :hugs:

I was looking at your chart and it's definitely tri-phasic. I don't want to give you false hope, but I think you could probably get a bfp in a day or two.

Thanks for taking a look!

I'm trying my best to wait until the 4th to test, but I have a feeling if I make it to the store this weekend I might not make it to monday :p.

I've been having a little bit of cramping on an off tonight, but I don't usually get cramps until after AF actually shows.

[-o&lt;

It looks really promising, and actually you might be able to get a positive hpt now. I'm praying for you

Ok officially on my tww starting tomorrow. Hope it goes fast

Soooo I am now exactly 3 weeks late which means 7 weeks since lmp. I am very uncomfortAble. Lots of pressure/full feeling in my uterus but still bfn. Appt on friday so hopefully will get some answers finally. I have never missed a period like this in my life.

Poppy weren't you in limbo with me a few months back? FX it's just a shy bean!

Greetings November testers!

I am currently at the tail end of my 2WW after IUI #2. I am the mother of three beautiful girls (ages 7-13), TTC #4. I thought it would be difficult to get pregnant again because of my age (I am 41), but it turns out, I am fine, but DH has low everything. We have been trying for 5 months, which isn't long, but considering how easily I got pregnant the first three times (including twice on birth control), this is very new territory for me. Never tracked anything in this past, and all the charts, temps, etc. have me a bit obsessive these days. I don't remember much about the 2WW, since I wasn't technically "waiting" but I am feeling cramps very similar to last month at this time, which sucks because the beginning of the 2WW after this last IUI did feel a bit different. And I could have sworn I implanted on 7dpiui, because the sensations I was feeling were unlike anything I have ever felt. But my BBT has been declining the last few days :cry: Anywhoo, my test date is November 4th, and I would love to join this hopeful group! Baby dust to all!:kiss:

glbaby1

I'm like Annie right now walking around my house and singing, 'Tomorrow!'

Havent been on in so long its great to see all the BFP's....also Jrepp so sorry to read of your loss ((hugs))

AFM - I think i O'd either Monday 21st or Tuesday 22nd (thats when I got peak reading on the CBFM). We onlu managed to BD on Sunday 20th as I was on a business trip the following week. Im sceptical this month but just glad I eventually got a peak on the monitor so I at least know Im ovulating.

Ive had a strange month in that I have constant dull pains in my lower tummy area which feels like AF is on her way. I tested yesterday and the day before which were obviously 2 BFN's but I would have only been 9DPO at most so still a little early. Going to wait intil AF is due next week before I test again....if I can ha

OV'd (assumed based on cycle, not confirmed) 10/29. BD'd Saturday, Monday, and last night (Tues). Fortunately, we are big fans of the BD...

1 DPO...woke up with a nasty bout of the sneezies and congestion. Some lower back pain today right in the center. Boobie pain, but my boobies are in pain 2/3 of the month.

2 DPO...nothing much to report. More boogers in my face. I have some pokey pains in my left side, front and back. And the usual boobie pain.

:witch: Happy Halloween!! :witch: Hope you all enjoy your day!!!

CD10 still waiting on that pos OPk!

Got my bfp today!!! What a great birthday present for my DH. His birthday is tomorrow

Congrats!!:happydance:

Confirmed with a digi, and here is todays tests added to the progression.

Symptoms at 11 dpo today ... backache... slightly nauseous/hungry.... runny nose .... twinges

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=692165&amp;d=1383218832
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=692257&amp;d=1383227905

Well.......my cervix seems to have gone into hiding. I can't find it at all!

significant temp drop this morning :( at 13dpo

We have been trying for another child for 2½ years, and today we got a bfp :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"