Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

All you ladies checking cervix position is making me wanting to give it a go, but I'm always a bit creeped out by it and I don't know why. I guess because it's in a slightly strange place - it's on the front wall and way left, very strange, doctors and midwives always comment on its strange placement.

What should it be like at 6dpo?

x

All you ladies checking cervix position is making me wanting to give it a go, but I'm always a bit creeped out by it and I don't know why. I guess because it's in a slightly strange place - it's on the front wall and way left, very strange, doctors and midwives always comment on its strange placement.

x

I usually check it pre-O, but not after. I dont want to risk any sort of infection or bacteria or anything. Also, for me, I have found after O to be kind of inconsistent and misleading! I got my hopes up thinking I was pregnant based on CP... but no.

Areound your period it will be low, firm... then as you approach O it will start to become softer and higher. Around O it will be open, soft and very very high! It's a great tip for timing conception. But, like I said, I don't really make a habit of checking CP after O

Wow congrats!!! And lots of baby dust for the rest of you too!

Anyone else around 11/12DPO and want to compare symptoms?
My newest one this morning is my right breast is spazzing. Maybe it's just a muscle spasm?

And "down there" feels like a UTI a bit since yesterday.
Didn't get a tickly pelvic/abdomen last night which made me sad because I was getting used to that surprise feeling and was loving it. :nope:
Not gotta test till the 7th. My mother found out very late and I'm gonna assume my body is the same way and not go for early testing until I miss my period!

Good luck everyone!

Congratulations to the ladies with BFPs!!

9DPO today, thinking of testing tomorrow. Some uncomfortable cramps last night and very nauseous waking up this morning. Fingers crossed :)

Ok so I'm really not sure when I ovulated. I had spotting today so itcould be IB if I ovovulated on the 16th which would explain the temperature jumps I had. Plus
the one wipe spotting I had today which never happens and general feelings of "fullness". I have included a link to my chart can anyone look at it and tell me what you think please
https://s24.postimg.org/v5w8un9y9/Screenshot_2013_10_31_16_14_29.jpg

significant temp drop this morning :( at 13dpo

I hope that you o'd late and it was an implant dip, not AF on the way

We have been trying for another child for 2½ years, and today we got a bfp :D

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

x

Mine is tipped very far to the right, so mine is in a weird spot as well. Both months that I found out I was pregnant my cervix stayed so high I had to really reach in to find it. When I miscarried it dropped like AF was there.

Ok so I'm really not sure when I ovulated. I had spotting today so itcould be IB if I ovovulated on the 16th which would explain the temperature jumps I had. Plus
the one wipe spotting I had today which never happens and general feelings of "fullness". I have included a link to my chart can anyone look at it and tell me what you think please

It looks to me like since you had the positive opk on cd21 and peak on cd21, you probably o'd cd20-cd22. When I ovulated last month I had some spotting which I later learned was ovulation spotting. You have a lot of open circles, are you taking your temp first thing when you wake up at the same time every day?

It looks to me like since you had the positive opk on cd21 and peak on cd21, you probably o'd cd20-cd22. When I ovulated last month I had some spotting which I later learned was ovulation spotting. You have a lot of open circles, are you taking your temp first thing when you wake up at the same time every day?

It is always the first thing that I do before I move. Unfortunetly it's not always the same time every day

Really hard to tell - were you using OPKs earlier in the cycle?

I think that your CM is throwing off FF - it really shouldn't be egg white for basically two weeks because it directly corresponds to estrogen production. Are you sure it was always EWCM and not creamy or watery? I think FF will give you funky results because of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->