Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Besides the opk I think it looks like you ovulated cd 16. I agree with the poster that said EWCM for that long doesn't seen like it is accurate

Ok so I'm really not sure when I ovulated. I had spotting today so itcould be IB if I ovovulated on the 16th which would explain the temperature jumps I had. Plus
the one wipe spotting I had today which never happens and general feelings of "fullness". I have included a link to my chart can anyone look at it and tell me what you think please
https://s24.postimg.org/v5w8un9y9/Screenshot_2013_10_31_16_14_29.jpg

Really hard to tell - were you using OPKs earlier in the cycle?

I think that your CM is throwing off FF - it really shouldn't be egg white for basically two weeks because it directly corresponds to estrogen production. Are you sure it was always EWCM and not creamy or watery? I think FF will give you funky results because of that.

I've been taking fertile cm for 2 cycles and all I have been having is EWCM

Congratulations to all the lucky girls this month!

I'm 7dpo and had stabbing pain in lower pelvic area on and off all day. Sometimes it's mild and most of the time it's stabbing sharp quick pains. And then they stop.

Could it be implantation cramp? I don't think I've ever had these. They are like O pain but not on ovaries but in the middle where the uterus is.

Can you lovely ladies all check to makes sure all of your information is correct and I got you in please? I feel like I'm missing people and didn't move people but I'm not sure!

Afm: opk is still questionable, but line is definitely there today. I have quite the headache going and when I sneezed today (while on a field trip none the less) I had a huge pants soaking leak of watery mucus. I found my cervix and I can't tell for sure but I think it closed, or is closing. I had some ovulatory pains in my right side, which is weird because I ovulated from the right side last time. Gonna try to get one in tomorrow morning before work.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 6
:nope: I'm out
:witch: AF got me :roll:

temp dropped from 98.00 to 97.13 this morning. I was fine until around 7:30 when I started spotting. All went downhill from there. [-(

sulking on the couch with the expensive chocolate that was hiding in the cupboard :(

Sorry, rw7 - enjoy your chocolate!

I had a temp dip this morning, but no spotting yet. We'll see tomorrow morning...

:nope: I'm out
:witch: AF got me :roll:

temp dropped from 98.00 to 97.13 this morning. I was fine until around 7:30 when I started spotting. All went downhill from there. [-(

sulking on the couch with the expensive chocolate that was hiding in the cupboard :(

I'm sorry!

Can you add me to Nov. 4th please? Baby Dust... and that line looks pretty good! good luck!!!

I have an appt in the morning. I am all nervous. Am now on cd 50. Ugh. So frusterating

Congratulations to all the lucky girls this month!

I'm 7dpo and had stabbing pain in lower pelvic area on and off all day. Sometimes it's mild and most of the time it's stabbing sharp quick pains. And then they stop.

Could it be implantation cramp? I don't think I've ever had these. They are like O pain but not on ovaries but in the middle where the uterus is.

Hi again! Just caught your post here. Yes I've had that exact stabbing pain you are having. I did not get pregnant that month but here's the weird thing...i was late 3 days that cycle (which this girl is never late!) but I didn't do a pg test. So I have no idea if I was actually pg, but I believe implantation was trying to occur and did not. Seriously, I never have that same feeling (outside my ovaries), so I really feel hopeful for you!!!!

My 2nd FRER was apparently a dud! Nothing in the window at all! RRRAWWWWRRR!!!!!!!!!

Todays IC was about the same as yesterday, but my FRER was almost blank :( It's been 72 hours since my first BFP so i would have thought it would double by now. I am starting to think this pregnancy will not stick :cry:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=692737&d=1383303080

I'm a week late today for af (which has NEVER happened to me) but keep getting bfn. What are my chances guys?

AF due tomorrow so will be testing on the 3rd! xxxxxx

I was on the October list for Halloween but got a BFN. I was only 9DPO though. AF due on the 5th so could you put me in please? I know I'll be testing again before then. I can't seem to help myself lol. Thanks.

can you take me off the list. I had my HSG done and they said my right tube was blocked again and they had problems getting the dye through my left tube. It hurt so much more than it did when I had it done in February this year, and my right tube was blocked then to... So... Idk. DH doesn't want to do IVF, and if my stuff is blocked IUI seems stupid and pointless. I'm so disappointed and sad right now I even called out of work because of the cramps and I can't stop crying.

I'm a week late today for af (which has NEVER happened to me) but keep getting bfn. What are my chances guys?

I dunno, Emma - do you have a chart?

I'm a week late today, too - I tried testing this morning but the test was a dud. -_- I am not amused. (FRER too) Haven't drank anymore water since then (5am) and feeling like I could pee again now so I'm thinking I'll pick up a cheap test and try again.

I'm getting testing strips in the mail today so at least I can test with those going forward if I don't get any results from the cheapie test. :/ No sign of AF still... temp back "up" after the dip yesterday in a cold room. Since it's back where it was I think I'll "discard" yesterday's temp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->