Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

can you take me off the list. I had my HSG done and they said my right tube was blocked again and they had problems getting the dye through my left tube. It hurt so much more than it did when I had it done in February this year, and my right tube was blocked then to... So... Idk. DH doesn't want to do IVF, and if my stuff is blocked IUI seems stupid and pointless. I'm so disappointed and sad right now I even called out of work because of the cramps and I can't stop crying.

I am so sorry!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Todays IC was about the same as yesterday, but my FRER was almost blank :( It's been 72 hours since my first BFP so i would have thought it would double by now. I am starting to think this pregnancy will not stick :cry:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=692737&amp;d=1383303080

I would re-test. Could be a weird FRER - the fact that the IC is so dark still should give you hope.

FX for a sticky bean for you!!

can you take me off the list. I had my HSG done and they said my right tube was blocked again and they had problems getting the dye through my left tube. It hurt so much more than it did when I had it done in February this year, and my right tube was blocked then to... So... Idk. DH doesn't want to do IVF, and if my stuff is blocked IUI seems stupid and pointless. I'm so disappointed and sad right now I even called out of work because of the cramps and I can't stop crying.

OMG chick, massive hugs!!
You need to give yourself a break from thinking about all thats going on for a couple of days. Give yourself time to get your head around things.

xxxxxxx

I'm sorry DSemcho. :hugs:

Well it basically means we're not gonna TTC anymore I think. I mean it's been 8 months since the first HSG, and back then my right tube was blocked and my left one was fine. And they had flushed the right one. This time the right one is blocked again. I saw it while they were doing it. But I also don't know why it hurt so much more this time, and I have a little bit of red spotting now where before I went I barely had any brown.

I'm so sorry, that really sucks. Maybe Dh will change his mind ...

I am sorry Ds. I am praying for you. Why doesn't dh want to do ivf

that must be very frustrating , im so sorry you feel so bad , dh will come around just take a break and see what will happen.:hugs:

Well it basically means we're not gonna TTC anymore I think. I mean it's been 8 months since the first HSG, and back then my right tube was blocked and my left one was fine. And they had flushed the right one. This time the right one is blocked again. I saw it while they were doing it. But I also don't know why it hurt so much more this time, and I have a little bit of red spotting now where before I went I barely had any brown.

I am so sorry hun :hugs:

I am sorry Ds. I am praying for you. Why doesn't dh want to do ivf

Cause the procedure plus mess and exam fee will be almost $4k. And he wants to start saving for when we move in a year and a half cause we dun no where we are going.

Ds, have you guys considered egg sharing?

I took an opk this morning and think o is coming

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 5
Well had my appt today. Urine test was negative. Had a pelvic exam everything looked normal but caused me a lot o pain. So now I have to have an ultrasound. That will rule out cysts and the slim chance of being pregnant. Sighs

poppygirl - good luck with your ultrasound! I hope there is nothing wrong! <3

thank you ladies... ill try to keep thinking positive....

Congratulations to all the lucky girls this month!

I'm 7dpo and had stabbing pain in lower pelvic area on and off all day. Sometimes it's mild and most of the time it's stabbing sharp quick pains. And then they stop.

Could it be implantation cramp? I don't think I've ever had these. They are like O pain but not on ovaries but in the middle where the uterus is.

Hi again! Just caught your post here. Yes I've had that exact stabbing pain you are having. I did not get pregnant that month but here's the weird thing...i was late 3 days that cycle (which this girl is never late!) but I didn't do a pg test. So I have no idea if I was actually pg, but I believe implantation was trying to occur and did not. Seriously, I never have that same feeling (outside my ovaries), so I really feel hopeful for you!!!!

Katie! Thank you for taking the time to tell me about your experience. I'm really 9dpo today and I don't know if I should test or wait :wacko:

Well had my appt today. Urine test was negative. Had a pelvic exam everything looked normal but caused me a lot o pain. So now I have to have an ultrasound. That will rule out cysts and the slim chance of being pregnant. Sighs

Good luck at your ultrasound, hope all turns out ok <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->