Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Well I am blessed and got a faint BFP this morning on the Dollar Tree test :happydance:
My husband and I are excited for Baby #2 and a sibling for our son!

Praying that I have a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.
Baby dust to all of you ladies and hope you get your bfp soon too! :hugs:

Attachments

• 11dpo.jpg
    11dpo.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 27
Well I am blessed and got a faint BFP this morning on the Dollar Tree test :happydance:

Congrats hun <3

Congratulations! Beautiful family! Have a happy and health pregnancy!

Congratulations!

I'm on 3dpo and have sore boobs already, it's not a normal symptom for me apart from the cycle I got pg with dd and my chemical. Fingers crossed!

Congratulations!

I'm on 3dpo and have sore boobs already, it's not a normal symptom for me apart from the cycle I got pg with dd and my chemical. Fingers crossed!

I am 3DPO myself and super sore boobies too!

Ds, have you guys considered egg sharing?

I took an opk this morning and think o is coming

What is that?? Idk I'd they do it here.

Dsemcho, I've been having the same problem for past couple of months and had same reaction when i found out both my tubes were blocked. Im back trying now with one good tube :) I posted a thread with an HSG bad news title and also found this one:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...p-after-being-told-my-tubes-were-blocked.html

A couple of girls also PM me telling me they were able to unblock tubes naturally with castor oil packs and serrapeptase. Do some research and don't give up yet! Good luck! :hugs:

Congratulations!

Lets hope it's a good sign for us! Do you normally get it after ov? I'm normally nauseous on and off until AF but no boob pain!

Congratulations!

Lets hope it's a good sign for us! Do you normally get it after ov? I'm normally nauseous on and off until AF but no boob pain!

My boobs hurt off and on but usually the pain does not pick up until a week prior to AF. They are hurting a bit early!!!

FINGERS CROSSED FOR BEANS!

Ds, have you guys considered egg sharing?

I took an opk this morning and think o is coming

What is that?? Idk I'd they do it here.

Dsemcho, I've been having the same problem for past couple of months and had same reaction when i found out both my tubes were blocked. Im back trying now with one good tube :) I posted a thread with an HSG bad news title and also found this one:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...p-after-being-told-my-tubes-were-blocked.html

A couple of girls also PM me telling me they were able to unblock tubes naturally with castor oil packs and serrapeptase. Do some research and don't give up yet! Good luck! :hugs:

I might try those but IDK how much it'll help. I had PID twice (Jan11 & Apr11) and the doc was convinced I had a STD but I was clean. That and now having the same tube blocked at two separate HSG's within a year... Idk

I'm out already. AF got me today. However, next cycle will be ending in November as well so please put me down for Nov. 27 testing. Thanks!

I actually have no idea if I'm in the 2ww or not, I got 8 days of flashy faces before running out of sticks. We kept bd'ing just in case.

Sometimes I think I have the same symptoms as last time, but then I wonder if its my body playing tricks

I had a chemical... Has anyone else had pregnancy symptoms a month later?

I'd like to join. I got my +OPK today. I'm on cycle 5, after having a chemical last month. I will be testing November 13... Let this be Sweeeeet November!!!

I'd like to join. I got my +OPK today. I'm on cycle 5, after having a chemical last month. I will be testing November 13... Let this be Sweeeeet November!!!

:blush: Hi sweetie! FXd for you hun!

You are not allowed to give up DS!!

Congrats Ladies on all the BFPs!

As for me, hospital called. Apparently the ultrasound was ordered as urgent so I am having it monday. I am super nervous. I am also quite uncomfortable. Bummed at the thought of having more cysts. Weird thing is I do not have PCOS. Doc says my ovaries are not trustworthy. lol. Shes really good luckily.

I'm a week late today for af (which has NEVER happened to me) but keep getting bfn. What are my chances guys?

I dunno, Emma - do you have a chart?

I'm a week late today, too - I tried testing this morning but the test was a dud. -_- I am not amused. (FRER too) Haven't drank anymore water since then (5am) and feeling like I could pee again now so I'm thinking I'll pick up a cheap test and try again.

I'm getting testing strips in the mail today so at least I can test with those going forward if I don't get any results from the cheapie test. :/ No sign of AF still... temp back "up" after the dip yesterday in a cold room. Since it's back where it was I think I'll "discard" yesterday's temp.

No I don't chart at all I got fed up with all that it's been over a year for me now. Keep feeling like I'm coming on but nothing there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->