Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Congratulations to our BFP and thinking of all the ladies whom their cycles are proving challenging!!

AFM having a very strange start to my cycle, I am on cycle day 6, had light bleeding yesterday with it being usual end of AF but yesterday I seemed to have a mix of what I was sure was eggwhite CM through it when I wiped, mostly CM and little red, anyway just thought it was strange AF but today no blood but quite a bit of CM, its clear and stretchy, really worried I have ovulated really early usually I ovulate earlyish at cd 12 so don't know what to think also have stomach cramps ;-( away to bed and think going to grab a OPK before bed, been taking temps had slight rise today but not enough of a shift to predict ovulation I don't think.
Anyone ele had this before or am I a CM freak LOL
I did do a google and you can ovulate this early and even during AF!!!!
Good luck ladies x

Congratulations to all the lucky girls this month!

I'm 7dpo and had stabbing pain in lower pelvic area on and off all day. Sometimes it's mild and most of the time it's stabbing sharp quick pains. And then they stop.

Could it be implantation cramp? I don't think I've ever had these. They are like O pain but not on ovaries but in the middle where the uterus is.

Hi again! Just caught your post here. Yes I've had that exact stabbing pain you are having. I did not get pregnant that month but here's the weird thing...i was late 3 days that cycle (which this girl is never late!) but I didn't do a pg test. So I have no idea if I was actually pg, but I believe implantation was trying to occur and did not. Seriously, I never have that same feeling (outside my ovaries), so I really feel hopeful for you!!!!

Katie! Thank you for taking the time to tell me about your experience. I'm really 9dpo today and I don't know if I should test or wait :wacko:

You are asking the wrong lady about testing because I don't test early! But u have to go with your gut!

A positive is not possible at 4dpo right?

I took a test this afternoon, after holding my urine for 6 hours (don't ask how), and I thought it was negative. Now, it HAS been 4 hours, but when I look at it now, there is a squinter. But there is a line. It won't show on a photo, sadly, but there is something there.

I'm thinking it MUST be an evap, but I've secretly been peeing on sticks saily since 1dpo and still have those tests and there are no signs of an evap on any of those

Well I am blessed and got a faint BFP this morning on the Dollar Tree test :happydance:
My husband and I are excited for Baby #2 and a sibling for our son!

Praying that I have a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.
Baby dust to all of you ladies and hope you get your bfp soon too! :hugs:

Congratulations!

Jrepp, can you add me for November 29th .... seems so far away from now !

I'll get all you ladies in when I get home. Currently sitting in a chair at my husbands work waiting for him to get off. I have to pee so bad but I am trying to save my pee for when we get home to test. I had quite the romp in bed before work this morning, and just realized that none of my husbands soldiers swam back out...I wonder if he faked it or if they all found the hole.

Random question, have any of you ever cried after orgasm?

My hcg ended only being 10hcg.... This is on day 4 of faint BFP's :( not looking good :cry:
Progesterone was 17.5, which is at least a relief going forward if this cycle does not stick

I think it might be but not sure, going to retest after 6 hour hold when I get home.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 13
Hi everyone, im new this is my first post! Currently im 8DPO and trying my best to hold off! AF due 11/7. This will be (hopefully) baby 3! Ive got the Dollar Tree tests, im just trying to wait so its not bfn for nothing! Good luck rest of the November hopefuls!!:winkwink:

Hi everyone, im new this is my first post! Currently im 8DPO and trying my best to hold off! AF due 11/7. This will be (hopefully) baby 3! Ive got the Dollar Tree tests, im just trying to wait so its not bfn for nothing! Good luck rest of the November hopefuls!!:winkwink:

Keep waiting! You can do it :) I'm trying for our 4th and I've only been able to get a positive on the dollar store tests until the day AF was due. Maybe it's just me but I'd way rather get AF than a negative test. Oh and I live just outside winnipeg too!

I'm testing tomorrow morning and every two mornings after ( Sat/Mon/Wed) if Wed shows a bfn I might try again on the weekend if AF hasn't arrived or if I'm not sure it's coming. I can't wait and for 1.25 why wait lol when it was $15 a test like the ones I used for DDs 1+2 I had to wait! Who can afford multiple tests for that!!! Lol. Go winnipger gals!

I'm feeling more crampy today, my bbs are very slightly sore/sensitive. Not thinking this is my month.

Hey ladies!

First post... I've been TTC baby #4 for the past 3 months

We had a difficult road getting started in our journey to conceive and after 8 months I finally got my BFP in December of 09 and then had a M/C but 8 months later we conceived our rainbow baby and now we have TWO beautiful boys <3
2.5 years old, and my little guy will be one on Nov 6th! I can't believe it...

AF is due around the 8th so I'm hoping that if I can hold off and test the 6th on my little guy's birthday that if it's positive I can wrap the test and give it to my hubs "from big BROTHERS D and J" :happydance: And if it's negative at least I will have a fun party with family to lift my spirits :)

Also anyone had an implantation bleeding? I'm sorry that I couldn't read through all the posts yet :( It's been VERY busy around this house lately!
Yesterday was 7DPO and I had some slight brownish/light pink discharge when I wiped and then today it's gone....
just curious if anyone had anything similar?

Excited to read through and "meet" everyone :flower:

Today should be my testing day but I just dont feel like its our month so Im going to wait until Tues when AF if is due and see what happens then. I managed to break my leg yesterday and only after realized about the xray. On the off chance I did manage to concieve I hope it'l be ok :shrug:

You are not allowed to give up DS!!

Congrats Ladies on all the BFPs!

As for me, hospital called. Apparently the ultrasound was ordered as urgent so I am having it monday. I am super nervous. I am also quite uncomfortable. Bummed at the thought of having more cysts. Weird thing is I do not have PCOS. Doc says my ovaries are not trustworthy. lol. Shes really good luckily.

Why can't i give up lol

I hope you get some good news though!

DSemcho,

Have you looked into whether your country`s health insurance program might pay for IVFÉ I know here in Canada that they cover the costs of IVF if BOTH tubes are blocked.

Thats a fab idea soulshaken...may have to steal your idea if we are so lucky this month. My youngest is 1 on 19th November and I am testing around the 13th/14th :) babydust to you, good luck xxxx

DSemcho,

Have you looked into whether your country`s health insurance program might pay for IVFÉ I know here in Canada that they cover the costs of IVF if BOTH tubes are blocked.

My DH is USAF (United States Air Force) and we have Tricare which doesn't cover Infertility. Everything we'd have to pay out of pocket here.

Hey guys, still waiting on AF here now wondering based on my latest test strips if I completely missed the boat. I posted a new thread with a picture if you wouldn't mind taking a look and giving me your thoughts?

Well I thought today was my 9dpo and tested. Came back BFN. I think I may have ovulated 2 days later making today 7dpo.. which would be too early. So ill try again on Monday like I was going to, and Wednesday and then Friday as AF will be due 11/9 now not 11/7 :( Hopefully im just too early!! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->