Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Happy Saturday ladies!!

Nothing going on here just loads of EWCM still no positive OPK on CD12 this morning.(gonna test again in the afternoon with a $Tree OPK) were getting in sexy time though!:happydance:

Got DH's Spermiogram results. Some of it I don't understand... I'm translating the words from Turkish to English that I don't know, but even then I'm lost, I can't wait for Monday. Does anyone have a clue? I don't think it's good....

Got DH's Spermiogram results. Some of it I don't understand... I'm translating the words from Turkish to English that I don't know, but even then I'm lost, I can't wait for Monday. Does anyone have a clue? I don't think it's good....

I don't know 100% what it all means but it doesn't look all that bad to me. Here is a link to how to read a semen analysis https://https://dukefertilitycenter.org/tests/sperm-testing/understanding-results/

If I'm reading everything correctly, it liquified in the right time, there was a lot there and it was concentrated enough.

The concerning part is that your husbands sperm have a lower motility- they don't move so well. That's what asthenozoospermia means. They probably don't move well due to a larger head.

FF has me at 4dpo so thats what I'm going with. As far as how I'm feeling I have had sore breats, feel "full" & have killer heart burn. I guess I'll just have to wait to see if it means anything.

Again, you and I have similar challenges. It looks like the morphology isn't good. The problem with the abnormal head shape is that it can't enter the egg. But all this can improve with supplements. We put DF on tons of supplements and are waiting for new results. Good luck.

There's a thread on Success with male infertility I think it's called. Post it there as those girls are really knowledgeable having had the same problem. Good luck!

Last night I had ewcm. I went to check it and could feel it come out of my cervix. It was such a weird feeling! Opk definitely positive today! Gonna get it on today and probably tomorrow whether hubby likes it or not. I put myself in as testing on the 16th, which coincidentally is the one month anniversary of my second miscarriage.

In an effort to stay busy (not that I actually have any free time on my hands with work and moving) I started a web page for me and the hubs. In my section I am thinking of posting educational materials and whatnot and in the baby Reppenhagen section I have our trying to concieve journey. The link to our page is in my signature, you should stop by and check it out. It's still a work in progress.

dSemcho, here is the link

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/s...-success-stories-male-factor-infertility.html

It's possible you haven't been able to conceive due to Your DH's sperm and not the problem with only having one tube open. But this can be reversed!!! Within a couple of months of the right supplements you should see improvement.

After a crazy two week wait filled with symptoms I've never had before in my life... I now have nothing 4 days before AF is due : /
Even my most annoying and obvious symptoms- the painful boobs and the fatigue are totally gone. Not to mention the more subtle ones like the fluttering at night and the UTI feeling.

Anyone ever been in this situation and got a positive? I feel like I'm out.

Bad news here - I've started spotting - it's brown but not looking good for me now - gutted - OH has gone away for the week with work too - and he was sooo happy about the BFP :(

Bad news here - I've started spotting - it's brown but not looking good for me now - gutted - OH has gone away for the week with work too - and he was sooo happy about the BFP :(

So sorry you're feeling worried. It doesn't mean the end yet! Lots of pregnant women get some sort of bleeding, especially early on. Some women bleed every time their period would have been due.

I hope the spotting goes away!!!

x

I agree, but at least she looks like she's having fun!

Jrepp - put me down for the 15th - I may test before than, let's be honest, but that'll be when it'll be somewhat reasonable for me to BFP if in fact I did o today. We'll see - changed my cycle on ff to reflect that one partial day of bleeding as my start of new cycle, and today as o due to +LH test... so we'll see...

Got you in! Your chart looks awesome btw

Thanks! I think it looks bananas, but I haven't been consistently temp tracking for very long, so we'll see.

Rickles: Hang in there. 50% of women bleed in pg and go on to have a successful pregnancy. fingerscrossed. :hugs:

Biscuit: Yay for O, this was my O day also. I will be testing on the 13th but AF is due the 15th! :) Let this be your month! I agree also your chart looks amazing!

Kirsty: Sorry the :witch: came... May she stay gone for a very long time now. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->