Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Jokerette: I just seen that you are having a possible chemical. I surely hope not! :(

I just went through that 2 weeks ago. Keep your head and heart up until you know for sure. :hugs:

BFN this morning...maybe next time! GL to everyone else.

I gave in and tested this morning...BFN. I don't know why I do this to myself. I'm sure AF will show as scheduled on 11/5

:bfn: for me this morning. I should probably stop peeing on these damn sticks.

I got a BFN too this morning after my temp dropped. Don't know what I was expecting. I really hope my temp goes up again tomorrow. AF isn't due for a good five days yet.

x

I got a BFN too this morning after my temp dropped. Don't know what I was expecting. I really hope my temp goes up again tomorrow. AF isn't due for a good five days yet.

x

Looks like it might be implantation dip...if you get raised temps the next 2 days, test. :)

I'm only 6dpo...I feel SOOOO nauseous the last three days, gassy, bloated, exhausted, crampy, hungry, thirsty...I'm still not expecting anything.

I'll be testing November 10th! First month TTC!! Exciting!!! Wishing everyone lots of luck this month and hoping for an extra thankful Thanksgiving!!! :)

can I join please? Can you please put me down for the 8th? thanks x

I'll be testing on Nov 14th! I'd love to be added.

I'm 1dpo today and Nov 14th will mark 12dpo.

This is my first real TWW. Happy to be in this group!!

GL to all :)

Hi can you change me to the 13th? I ovulated late this month (first month off BCPs so no surprise there). I was originally down for the 10th. Got my temp spike this morning so I am finally 1 dpo!

The witch got me today. I'm not surprised so not upset. Here's to cycle #5!

Welcome one, welcome all! I think I got everyone in and moved around :)

Good luck tomorrow Poppy!

Maybababyin13 - do you have another chance in November?

AFM: I ovulated yesterday, confirmed by +opk, temp rise this morning and the fact that I felt the follicle rupture yesterday at about 11:30 am. It is strange to me that last month I ovulated from my right side, and this month after my mc I ovulated again from my right side..... is that normal? I don't know how confident I feel in conceiving this month, as I'm not sure if I timed it right. We :sex: the day before ovulation and the day after ovulation, but not ovulation day. I read that you have the highest chance of conception if you bd the day before ovulation, which I did. I guess we'll find out in a few weeks if we were successful.

How is everyone else doing?

DH wants to keep trying. And we are gonna do 1 round of IVF.

That's great news D. Very happy to hear that and I hope you feel better. Things always come out in the wash even though things seem hopeless in the middle of an emotional storm.

J yes you can ovulate from the same side back to back. In fact I usually seem to, but I have no idea medically why that is!

well still having spotting (4th day) - only when I wipe but thinking I'm probably out for this month too :( AF still not due until the 8th so we will see but honestly with my second and third pregnancies I didn't spot at all and with my first I did and then m/c so i'm almost just wanting the witch to come so we can move on! Good luck to the rest of you ladies!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->