Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Hey ladies!:hi: It's been ages since I've popped in on this thread and I'm feeling very behind!

DSemcho I'm so happy to hear that your DH is ready to try another cycle! Fingers crossed this is it for you and lots of dust coming your way!

Jrepp - Hooray for ovulation! Yes, it's possible to do the same ovary back to back. I know that I usually O from my left ovary. The day before ovulation I've read is the best and I'm hoping this is true because our bd timing and yours are the same so let's stay hopeful!

Lots of luck to you Poppy!

AFM: Had an ultrasound on Friday that proved I didn't ovulate yet, but I had a follicle on each ovary that was large enough to release so the tech said to get busy asap! We bd that afternoon, I had extreme pains in both my ovaries and a positive opk (FR) but we didn't bd, then this morning we bd first thing when we woke up so I'm hoping we caught it! Testing on the 16th, hopefully I can hold out that long - that's ages away.

AF due on the 7th, which is when I'll be testing. Experiencing cramping in pelvic area today from middle to the bone.

Thanks Dragon! I'm excited. It's gonna take us like 3 months to save up. I hope they implant at least two or three... And I hope they find sperm without large heads. DH made a joke that his sperm are like him with having big heads lol

Thanks Dragon! I'm excited. It's gonna take us like 3 months to save up. I hope they implant at least two or three... And I hope they find sperm without large heads. DH made a joke that his sperm are like him with having big heads lol

It's well worth the save up though! I think it's so great that your DH is staying positive and having humor with it :) I'll be thinking of you, hope that they implant a few in there!!

DH wants to keep trying. And we are gonna do 1 round of IVF.

I literally just started crying because I'm so happy for you!

Hey ladies!:hi: It's been ages since I've popped in on this thread and I'm feeling very behind!

DSemcho I'm so happy to hear that your DH is ready to try another cycle! Fingers crossed this is it for you and lots of dust coming your way!

Jrepp - Hooray for ovulation! Yes, it's possible to do the same ovary back to back. I know that I usually O from my left ovary. The day before ovulation I've read is the best and I'm hoping this is true because our bd timing and yours are the same so let's stay hopeful!

Lots of luck to you Poppy!

AFM: Had an ultrasound on Friday that proved I didn't ovulate yet, but I had a follicle on each ovary that was large enough to release so the tech said to get busy asap! We bd that afternoon, I had extreme pains in both my ovaries and a positive opk (FR) but we didn't bd, then this morning we bd first thing when we woke up so I'm hoping we caught it! Testing on the 16th, hopefully I can hold out that long - that's ages away.

I hope you caught it as well!

AWWWW Jrepp! Don't cry lol. If he tries to back out imma tell his momma lol.

Awww D I am delighted for you and hubby and will have everything crossed for you.

AFM nothing much to say, just the beginning of my fertile week so busy nights ahead. Didn't have any more what was like EWCM after AF so changed it to watery and OPK showed negative with slight 2nd line so hoping all is well. CD 8 today so will be due to ovulate around CD 11 or 12 if cycle follows last 2.
Feeling excited this is our 4 cycle (3 actively trying as hubs was away last cylce :-()

Good luck ladies x

New to the forum love to see all of the postings and exciting bfps!!!! I test this Friday. Currently I am 10dpo. This is our second month ttc post mirena. I am hoping cycles are not all over the place due to mirena but here is hoping that this will be my month ! So far cramps on and off that are much more like pinches that are sharp. Feels like a uti but is not. Boobs sort of sensitive but nothing crazy... Negative hpt last night :(

Cd32 after not responding to clomid and I've got a + opk?

Do u think its +?

It was taken at 730am but I'd been up to pee at 3am.

https://s7.postimg.org/j4va0mvyj/image.jpg

https://s7.postimg.org/cakzay3bf/image.jpg

imgur

Oops sorry there was a Jacey pic in there too!!

Well here's the kicker..I've got thrush at the moment, pretty sore and itchy...so haven't been bding! Will grin and bear it tonight though, that pic was taken 11 hours ago though so hopefully catch it

You know vaginal thrush?
Do u guys call it something different lol,
It's caused by the ph balance being off in your vag or something.

Well I just started using it this month actually and I'm wondering if that's the cause because I've never had it b4!

Can you put me down for the 12th please! I will be 12DPO.

Ooh ok. I've never heard it called thrush before lolol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->