Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Here in North America, Thrush is usually what it is referred to if it's in a baby, and is in their mouth. Otherwise, we refer to it as a yeast infection.

I give up. I'm never buying Wondfo's again. I'm finding having so many pregnancy tests around is just driving me insane, being able to pee on them every day and fuelling depression every time I see only one line.

I'm giving up for this cycle. I'm 5 days away from AF and I feel the cramps coming on. On to the hsg and next cycle!

I would get a prescription for Diflucan ASAP to cure the yeast infection! It is category C for during pregnancy but safe to take while only TTC. Thrush will mess up your vaginas ph making it more difficult to get pregnant... So definitely get it treated!

Brandi I hope your HSG is less painful than mine was and I hope you get good results! I think mine hurt cause the doctor was more concerned with getting out of there cause it was a Friday.

I would get a prescription for Diflucan ASAP to cure the yeast infection! It is category C for during pregnancy but safe to take while only TTC. Thrush will mess up your vaginas ph making it more difficult to get pregnant... So definitely get it treated!

I stopped in the chemist b4 work and got some. Took it this morning so hope it works ASAP!

Thank you, Dsemcho. I only had my tubal reversal 6 weeks ago but my surgeon asked me to try to get pregnant this cycle. While most surgeons would save an hsg for a year, his practice does them 8 weeks post-reversal, when the tubes have completely healed, if the patient hasn't gotten pregnant on the first cycle. They also did one after the surgery, and I had blue dye on the pad when I woke up from surgery so I know the tubes were both open immediately after surgery, but until this hsg, I don't know if they are both still open.

Maybe I had a bad feeling about this cycle too, because although they're for fun, I had three cycles predict a pregnancy or BFP happening in December, so the way I'm thinking is that I've heard hsg can make a woman more fertile, so perhaps this hsg being in November will make me fertile enough for my pregnancy in December, falling in line with all three predictions. One psychic correctly predicted my youngest daughter right down to the month of the cycle I would conceive on, when I'd get my BFP, and right down to the exact date of her birth...three years in advance.

Well, I think assuming I'm on a new cycle was the right call because still no AF, but my temps did rise after the positive OPK on Saturday, and stayed up today so I think I went straight from thinking I was on a late period to the TWW again!!! hahaha :D

Can I join? I will be testing november 11th.

Has anyone ever heard of a way to unblock a fallopian tube at home?

Can you please change me on the first post to an :angel:... my baby grew wings today :cry:

I'm sending loads of :dust: to all you ladies... DH and I decided we want to try again right away so I will see you in December, and hopefully in 1st tri forums soon, xxxxx

So sorry to hear the news Jokerette. :(

I'm gonna be moving on to the December thread. I'm almost certain I'm out for the month.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-come-here-if-youre-already-out-november.html

Hi All, period is due Nov 8th, so testing on the 9th!
I have SO many symptoms, and they are all the same as when I was pregnant with my Rayna

Can you please change me on the first post to an :angel:... my baby grew wings today :cry:

I'm sending loads of :dust: to all you ladies... DH and I decided we want to try again right away so I will see you in December, and hopefully in 1st tri forums soon, xxxxx

Oh Joker :( I'm so sorry deary... *hugs*

Scared to test before the 7th because my mother had a history of not getting positives very early so I'm scared that might be true with me as well,

but wow! cramping yesterday morning was bad. It wasn't stomach cramps because it was way lower. But it did subside once I ate.

Also got this pulsing shooting pain in my right ovary last night. Didn't last long but it hurt a lot.

I cried yesterday... hysterically. Several times. For stupid stupid reasons. Thinking in my head what an idiot I am and what a waste of time it is and yet I couldn't get over myself.

I just saw a McDonalds commercial and thought: "Wow that looks good." - I hate McDonalds with a fiery passion usually. Haven't had it in years!

No implantation bleeding yet. And though my breasts have been sore on and off probably for the past two weeks I see no nipple change.

It's so weird because when I feel one of the symptoms I freak out because it's so weird and new. But when they go away I feel like I'm probably not pregnant at all.

What do you girls think?

Hi all!

This is a Clomid cycle for me, I triggered yesterday, and have an appt to test HCG levels on the 19th. So put me down for November 19th. Fingers crossed for everyone.

Cd32 after not responding to clomid and I've got a + opk?

Do u think its +?

It was taken at 730am but I'd been up to pee at 3am.

https://s7.postimg.org/j4va0mvyj/image.jpg

https://s7.postimg.org/cakzay3bf/image.jpg

imgur

It looks positive to me, but you might want to retest in the afternoon, as that is when opk's are most accurate.

You know vaginal thrush?
Do u guys call it something different lol,
It's caused by the ph balance being off in your vag or something.

Over here, it's called a yeast infection. Did your doctor give you a pill to take or just the cream?

Here in North America, Thrush is usually what it is referred to if it's in a baby, and is in their mouth. Otherwise, we refer to it as a yeast infection.

I give up. I'm never buying Wondfo's again. I'm finding having so many pregnancy tests around is just driving me insane, being able to pee on them every day and fuelling depression every time I see only one line.

I'm giving up for this cycle. I'm 5 days away from AF and I feel the cramps coming on. On to the hsg and next cycle!

You aren't out until AF shows! I have heard of a lot of women getting cramping early in pregnancy that feels like AF cramps. Hold off on testing for a few more days, as you are only 9dpo.

Has anyone ever heard of a way to unblock a fallopian tube at home?

I have heard of a couple, but haven't used any of them. You could try abdominal massage, a fertility cleanse or caster oil,packs. To make a caster oil pack you dip a cloth in castor oil and then wring it out and apply it to your abdomen. You then apply a heating pad to it.

Scared to test before the 7th because my mother had a history of not getting positives very early so I'm scared that might be true with me as well,

but wow! cramping yesterday morning was bad. It wasn't stomach cramps because it was way lower. But it did subside once I ate.

Also got this pulsing shooting pain in my right ovary last night. Didn't last long but it hurt a lot.

I cried yesterday... hysterically. Several times. For stupid stupid reasons. Thinking in my head what an idiot I am and what a waste of time it is and yet I couldn't get over myself.

I just saw a McDonalds commercial and thought: "Wow that looks good." - I hate McDonalds with a fiery passion usually. Haven't had it in years!

No implantation bleeding yet. And though my breasts have been sore on and off probably for the past two weeks I see no nipple change.

It's so weird because when I feel one of the symptoms I freak out because it's so weird and new. But when they go away I feel like I'm probably not pregnant at all.

What do you girls think?

Your symptoms sound promising. Implantation bleeding is actually not all that common. I know so many women comment on it, but I was surprised to find out that implantation spotting is rare.

Welcome new ladies! I know there is already a thread for December testers.

Not to discourage anyone, but I've experience implantation bleeding once. Sadly, that pregnancy ended at 6 weeks in a miscarriage, followed by another miscarriage 10 weeks later, also at 6 weeks. Personally, I don't trust implantation bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->