Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Well ladies hope you are all fine,

Jokerette I am so sorry to hear about your loss and admire you for your strength and positiveness sending lots of baby dust to you and all the other ladies that have shared a loss recently.

AFM another day on (this is boring part I think!!!) I just want to ovulate but after feeling so positive I feel deflated and feelings I may not ovulate this month :-(
On CD 6 I had what I was sure was EWCM along with cramps I did a OPK just out of curiosity and was negative although had a very faded test line like you would get the days before a positive and they get darker anyway tested again today and yesterday and I would say they are lighter, I have been ovulating on day 12 so usually start to get a bit more colour in them cd 9, 10, 11 then dark 12 really don't know what to think just have to keep my fingers crossed they start to show some colour. Also today had some bright red spotting when I wipe has anyone else had this around CD 9??

Thanks girls x

Here's how I'm doing today:

I am so sore and stiff I can barely move my neck. I woke up that way, so not too sure what is going on. I had the strangest dream about getting a positive pregnancy test last night, so hopefully it will happen. My cervix has moved low and is now firm and closed again. My temp was 97.82 this morning, which is still way above cover line. And I am experiencing those really weird air bubbles again.

HGsurvivor - My doctor mentioned to me once that some ladies will spot just before ovulation, so maybe that's what's going on? My fingers are crossed! Have you done an opk for today yet?

Jrepp - Sorry about being sore when you got up, that is the worst! I like your dream of a bfp, I'll be sending thoughts your way that it'll come true!:thumbup:

I am so sore and stiff I can barely move my neck. I woke up that way, so not too sure what is going on. I had the strangest dream about getting a positive pregnancy test last night, so hopefully it will happen. My cervix has moved low and is now firm and closed again. My temp was 97.82 this morning, which is still way above cover line. And I am experiencing those really weird air bubbles again.

I've been getting air bubbles "there" too!! I got that with Rayna when I was further along, if my memory is right!

Well ladies hope you are all fine,

Jokerette I am so sorry to hear about your loss and admire you for your strength and positiveness sending lots of baby dust to you and all the other ladies that have shared a loss recently.

AFM another day on (this is boring part I think!!!) I just want to ovulate but after feeling so positive I feel deflated and feelings I may not ovulate this month :-(
On CD 6 I had what I was sure was EWCM along with cramps I did a OPK just out of curiosity and was negative although had a very faded test line like you would get the days before a positive and they get darker anyway tested again today and yesterday and I would say they are lighter, I have been ovulating on day 12 so usually start to get a bit more colour in them cd 9, 10, 11 then dark 12 really don't know what to think just have to keep my fingers crossed they start to show some colour. Also today had some bright red spotting when I wipe has anyone else had this around CD 9??

Thanks girls x

Last month I had some spotting that turned out to be from ovulation. Perhaps that's it.

HGsurvivor - My doctor mentioned to me once that some ladies will spot just before ovulation, so maybe that's what's going on? My fingers are crossed! Have you done an opk for today yet?

Jrepp - Sorry about being sore when you got up, that is the worst! I like your dream of a bfp, I'll be sending thoughts your way that it'll come true!:thumbup:

Thank you, I hope so as well. I'm going to try to talk hubby into a massage.

I've been getting air bubbles "there" too!! I got that with Rayna when I was further along, if my memory is right!

Isn't it the weirdest feeling ever? I told my sister about it in July when I had my first miscarriage and she mentioned the same thing about a week before she got a positive pregnancy test last month.

Just wanted opinions. Does it look like I may have ovulated on CD13?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4748f6

I'm hoping so. Previous cycles I wasn't temping and I think due to taking Clomid I don't really have much CM change, however, it has been more noticeable this week.

Possibly, Mrs Lake! More temps after will be helpful to see...

I tested early and got my BFP this morning!!! It was light but a def positive!! Hoping the rest of you get yours!!! Baby dust and sticky beans to all!!!!

ill be posting updates in my TTC journal if anyone wants to follow, and ill be on the new december thread, xoxox ladies

so i am due for af tomorrow and i did a preg test this evening and it was negative but i am not counting myself out as it wasn't fmu.
Also for the past 2-3 months I have pink when i wipe 2 days before af and then spotting if not full blown af by the day before my af is due but so far no signs of anything yesterday or today so I am hoping this wass my month.
Good luck to all of you and congrats to you ladies who got bfp's.

I tested early and got my BFP this morning!!! It was light but a def positive!! Hoping the rest of you get yours!!! Baby dust and sticky beans to all!!!!
Congratulations!!!

so i am due for af tomorrow and i did a preg test this evening and it was negative but i am not counting myself out as it wasn't fmu.
Also for the past 2-3 months I have pink when i wipe 2 days before af and then spotting if not full blown af by the day before my af is due but so far no signs of anything yesterday or today so I am hoping this wass my month.
Good luck to all of you and congrats to you ladies who got bfp's.

How long is your LP?

Taken at noon (now) with smu, 3.5 hour hold.

Do u think ill ov?
Weird thing is I swear I felt ov pains 9pm last night.

I'm on cd32 after failed clomid round.

https://s11.postimg.org/z0jsczaer/image.jpg
image upload no compression

That test looks positive to me hopeful!

Your whole cycle is 29 days? 29 days seems too long for a luteal phase, which is usually half of what the whole cycle is. If your whole cycle is 29 days, then your luteal phase is probably about 14-15 days.

Your whole cycle is 29 days? 29 days seems too long for a luteal phase, which is usually half of what the whole cycle is. If your whole cycle is 29 days, then your luteal phase is probably about 14-15 days.

I went back and looked at the chart and the luteal phase looks to be 12 days long.

As for me: you know you are in the tww when you start crying while watching secretly pregnant when the woman tells her dad she's pregnant and he isn't pissed lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->