Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Your whole cycle is 29 days? 29 days seems too long for a luteal phase, which is usually half of what the whole cycle is. If your whole cycle is 29 days, then your luteal phase is probably about 14-15 days.

I went back and looked at the chart and the luteal phase looks to be 12 days long.

As for me: you know you are in the tww when you start crying while watching secretly pregnant when the woman tells her dad she's pregnant and he isn't pissed lol

I love that show!

Here's all my tests together if you girls can take a look please?

Should opks be + for so long?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2056143-opk-help-ov.html

Hopeful, I answered you on that post based on my experience.

Krippy: Sorry to hear BFN. You never know you could BFP on any given day! :hugs:

Jokerette: I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: May you fall pregnant this very cycle. I've heard that you are very fertile after an early loss. I hope so, I had the same last month!

Happy BD Hopeful! I think that's telling you the egg is coming! :) Hope this is your month!!

Congrats Ellie!! :)

Hi;
I'm new to this! TTC for 13 months.

My period is due on November 28th.

Best of luck to everyone!!!

Congratulations jrepp on a successful thread. Seems like everyone followed you here from my last thread. Good luck to all.

Okay...tonight, I have a sudden wave of nausea, like gagging nausea and the gas is back too...WTH?

I am seeing things, right?

Attachments

• 20131104_234701.jpg
    20131104_234701.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 20131104_234535.jpg
    20131104_234535.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 15
I had a sudden wave of nausea, to the point of gagging and have had bad gas for the last two hours, and since I want to get rid of these stupid Wondfo's so I STOP peeing on them, I figured I`d pee on one to get rid of it and got that in under 10 minutes. It`s a squinter, and I`m still only 7dpo...I have an FRER but don`t want to use it yet.

I had a sudden wave of nausea, to the point of gagging and have had bad gas for the last two hours, and since I want to get rid of these stupid Wondfo's so I STOP peeing on them, I figured I`d pee on one to get rid of it and got that in under 10 minutes. It`s a squinter, and I`m still only 7dpo...I have an FRER but don`t want to use it yet.

Eek you'll just have to wait and do another and see if it gets stronger!

Jrepp if you get a chance do u wanna reschedule me for testing? Say 20th November?
Thanks xx

Brandi, I kind of see a line but a lot of women have been reporting horrible evaps from wondofs lately.

Hopeful, I switched you.

Brandi, I kind of see a line but a lot of women have been reporting horrible evaps from wondofs lately.

Hopeful, I switched you.

Thank you Hun. So scared this is a false LH surge from pcos but trying to remain optimistic.

Yeah, it`s very faint. Gonna wait a few days and use the FRER. FRER`s have always been positive at 10dpo for all 5 of my pregnancies, even the miscarriages

Is it worth starting bbt mid cycle or should I wait for AF?

Go ahead and start so you can get into the habit. Have you ovulated yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->