Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Go ahead and start so you can get into the habit. Have you ovulated yet?

I don't know! After my pos opk today I'm thinking tentatively it may be tomorrow, which suits me as last night was my first bd in 4 days.
I was just cleaning up and found the bbt I bought when ttc Jace, I planned to start the cycle after I conceived him so never needed it.

Had my ultrasound today. They measured some weord thing in my uterus. The thing is 7.4mm. Anyone have any ideas on what it is? Heres a picture.

https://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb92/giraffeeatleaves05/Mobile Uploads/image.jpg

Had my ultrasound today. They measured some weord thing in my uterus. The thing is 7.4mm. Anyone have any ideas on what it is? Heres a picture.

https://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb92/giraffeeatleaves05/Mobile Uploads/image.jpg

How could they send you off without telling you! Is it a molar pregnancy or a fibroid?

I had it done at the hospital. The doc has to review it before I find anything out

Thats ehen either two sperm fertilize one egg or one sperm fertillzes an empty egg and a bunch of cystic tissue grows.

Oh my!! Why happens in a molar pregnancy?!

I have no idea what it could be, sorry.

Tested again this morning with FMU and :bfn:. Thankfully, I`m out of Wondfo`s now so I can stop driving myself crazzy.

I have a really nasty metal taste in my mouth today. It started last night. Never had this before.

Anyway, I`m gonna save my last FRER for 10dpo, so no testing tomorrow. With the exception of my oldest, with whom I waited until 3 days late to test because I thought maybe being on vacation threw off my cycle, I tested positive on an FRER at 10dpo with my younger two, so I know if an FRER comes back negative at 10dpo, then I know for sure I am out for the month! This was my youngest daughter`s FRER at 10dpo.

Crap...too lazy to delete and rewrite but it was a no doubt about it positive, and this is my digi from 10dpo.

Attachments

• DSC02623.jpg
    DSC02623.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1
Brandi what is the prediction thing in your signature?

They are Baby Psychics, predictions that you can get from baby psychics online. The cost ranges from $8-$12. They usually ask you for a photo of yourself, name, number of pregnancies and any losses, etc, to better connect with you, and they do a reading where they predict the birth month, conceive month, or month you find out you`re pregnant and also predict the gender of the baby.

Cheri is my favourite and she very frequently runs contests on her Facebook page, offered $2 readings for the month of October, and if you`re patient enough to wait 8-12 weeks, offers free readings.

Jennyrenny, however, in 2008, after my second miscarriage, I sought a prediction from all three of these psychics and Jennyrenny predicted a boy conceived off a cycle starting in July, with my BFP in August. She referenced his birth to being in May, specifically the 4th. This was end of February or beginning of March. I ended up conceiving a boy at the end of March that year and he was born in December (almost 5 now), so I kind of ignored it after that because he was supposed to be my last.

Fast forward to 2010...I had artificial insemination done on August 7 off a cycle that began July 25. I got my BFP on August 17, 2010, and had a due date of May 2 based on LMP, but because we knew the insem date, the date got moved to April 27 as the due date. My DAUGHTER was born in May...specifically, the 4th. Jennyrenny correctly predicted my daughter`s birth three years in advance.

www.cheri22.com is Cheri
www.jennyrenny.jigsy.com is Jennyrenny
www.brooke777.angelfire.com is Brooke`s.

I`m currently waiting on a 4th reading from Eternity Tarot to come in on November 11 and see if this reading is consistent with the other 3 for a December baby (one way or another)

Hmmm...I just found my last due date club and I actually got my faint positive at 9dpo confirmed with a digi at 10dpo so maybe I`ll use that FRER tomorrow

I swear by FRER... I always get a clearer positive on them WELL before ICs, and CBs etc... I buy a digital once I've got the positive just to make it really clear to OH!!

On this cycle I got a faint positive at 9DPOs, with my daughter it was 10 days.

Good luck!

Is it worth starting bbt mid cycle or should I wait for AF?

I started mid cycle my first month, I didn't necessarily get all of the data as I would have if I had temped the whole month, but it was good practice.

Poppy- I have no idea what that is, but I'm hoping it isn't anything bad! Please keep us updated.

Man, the time flew by today! Congratulations to everyone who got a :bfp: today, and I'm sorry that :witch: found a few today.

AFM:
1DPO: Major cramps and muscle twinges extending from my right hip to my pubic bone. There were also a few twinges on my left side

2DPO: Slight ache with occasional twinges in right side, very light pink tint on toilet paper this morning, boobs slightly tender at times

3DPO: still achy in lower abdomen. Hopefully it's the little eggy making its way down the tube. Boobs increasingly tender and had a dream I got my husband shot in the head and killed when I begged him to take me to the hospital because my belly hurt....... Vivid? I think so

I found this from last month, and it is exactly what I have been feeling so far! CRAZY!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->