Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Morning, peeps. Temp crept up another tenth this morning, now Ovufriend and Fertility Friend both say that my ovulation day was on the day I tested positive on the opk and bd! WOOHOO!!! So fingers crossed that we're all right! So now I can say I'm 3DPO! :)

You know you`re a POASaholic when...

you run out of stupid Wondfo`s and go to Dollarama and go buy more tests, and have been holding your pee and not drinking anything for 3 hours

In went to dollarama yesterday to buy more and they were out .... My husband joked that I've been clearing out every store in town... I would be lying if I said my second bathroom garbage isnt full of old pregnancy tests and boxes and I didn't run downstairs at 3 am all alone to test..... Or that I don't have "pee collection jars" in there.... Lol

My pee collection cup is an empty and washed out fruit cup.

Dollarama test also :bfn:

I've used tupperwear containers (thrown out now lol :haha:)
and now Ive been using dixie cups

I'm so fancy - I ordered tiny little plastic cups from amazon when I ordered the test strips. ooh la la!

I have actually been debating that! I saw them last time I was on there!

I KNOW I am out for this cycle, but it is just too damn hard to give up peeing on those stupid sticks! AF is due in 4 days.

Can I please be moved to the 30th?
With AF here I have another shot this month.

I'm using the cup that came with the target brand opks

I have a really nasty metal taste in my mouth today. It started last night. Never had this before.

Anyway, I`m gonna save my last FRER for 10dpo, so no testing tomorrow. With the exception of my oldest, with whom I waited until 3 days late to test because I thought maybe being on vacation threw off my cycle, I tested positive on an FRER at 10dpo with my younger two, so I know if an FRER comes back negative at 10dpo, then I know for sure I am out for the month! This was my youngest daughter`s FRER at 10dpo.

Crap...too lazy to delete and rewrite but it was a no doubt about it positive, and this is my digi from 10dpo
I KNOW I am out for this cycle, but it is just too damn hard to give up peeing on those stupid sticks! AF is due in 4 days.

I'm confused...... Is it a positive or not? Lol

Can I please be moved to the 30th?
With AF here I have another shot this month.

Got ya moved! Good luck :dust:

Nothing like dreaming you and a group of people are being hunted down and almost being murdered right before you wake up! Stupid dreams.

No, Jrepp. The digi picture was my positive digi at 10dpo with my youngest child. I've always had a positive by 10dpo. I had a positive FRER with my youngest at 9dpo.

Took two tests today, both :bfn:

I buy tiny solo cups (we have the mini's here) and throw them away as I go... Don't wanna reuse.

Anyone used Soy Lecithin??

I need my testing date switched to Nov 19th please!!:flower:

Got my positive OPK today on CD15!! I'm so happy cuz I thought I missed it (got my pos on cd13 last mo)

So my sense of smell seems to have kicked up today...which doesn't necessarily mean anything. Same thing happened last month with the chemical. I am smelling crumbs from the corn bread I ate this morning in my garbage can at work. But it smells like it is right under my face. I keep looking expecting it to be there and it's not.

Also cervix is REALLY high (can't reach it) and seems to have gone soft. CM is white and lotiony but there is not a lot of it.

Also super tired today...but I have been on antibiotics for a few days for a suspected kidney infection and have not been sleeping well so I don't want to read into that one either.

Belly feels heavy. Took a dollar store test this morning and got a BFN.

Going to nap in my car on lunch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"