Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Wiped light pinkish brown this morning. So either AF just showed up or it's implantation?
Kind of feel like this will turn into AF :( but we'll see. I'm gonna feel like such a crazy idiot if all these symptoms were nothing since I've never had most of them before.

AF was due today but no sign of her yet, I do have very mild PMS symptoms though. I took a test but not with FMU and BFN. My temp was down alittle bit this morning so i'm assuming she will come tonight or tomorrow.

Just went to the bathroom and there was the hugest glob of creamy cm, probably triple what I see before o. Checked my cervix and it has raised back up!

Same as both above me ! Tons of creamy cm, never had that before and a teeny bit of cramping. Af due tomorrow. Ahhh. Praying this isn't her. Fx for you guys as well !

48 hours so far of + opk.
Hope it's not just my pcos playing up :/

Fingers crossed for everyone!

Hey Ladies!

CD9 over here! :) Temp climbed up and seems to be going down again, so I am hoping that I'll O much sooner this month! Started taking OPKs today, but probably wont see a +OPK for another few days. Anyway, if temp continues to drop tomorrow then I'm gonna get the hubby "on call" and start BDing every other day :p

Just went to the bathroom and there was the hugest glob of creamy cm, probably triple what I see before o. Checked my cervix and it has raised back up!

Just an update. My cervix is almost out of reach again and I continue to have globs of creamy mucus. I checked my DPO symptoms from last month and they are identical. :happydance:Currently 3 DPO.
  • Vivid dream - first dream was buying a baby swing that hangs from the ceiling, it later went crazy and we chose not to buy it. Second dream was a bunch of people trying to murder me and I woke up before I lost my life
  • Globs of creamy cervical mucus
  • High cervix after ovulation
  • Muscle spasm like cramps that have slowly moved from both my right and left hips to behind my pubic bone
  • Increased urination
  • Cranky with just about everyone - my poor mom got the brunt end of it earlier today

Just an update. My cervix is almost out of reach again and I continue to have globs of creamy mucus. I checked my DPO symptoms from last month and they are identical. :happydance:Currently 3 DPO.
  • Vivid dream - first dream was buying a baby swing that hangs from the ceiling, it later went crazy and we chose not to buy it. Second dream was a bunch of people trying to murder me and I woke up before I lost my life
  • Globs of creamy cervical mucus
  • High cervix after ovulation
  • Muscle spasm like cramps that have slowly moved from both my right and left hips to behind my pubic bone
  • Increased urination
  • Cranky with just about everyone - my poor mom got the brunt end of it earlier today

How exciting that your dpo symptoms are the exact same this cycle!!

Fingers crossed for all of us here!! I hope this is it! I'm 3dpo today and getting some creamy cm so I'm thinking it's a good sign, and my nipples hurt so bad and are longer - it's weird.

Soooo...still havent gotten any results. Also, my nipples are really sensitive all of a sudden, maybe from bding. lol I hope they hurry up with my results. Baby dust to all of you ladies. :)

I had some bleeding starting on CD 26 (9dpo) and ending on CD 28. My cycles are usually 30 to 32 days and sometimes late, but never early. I am going to be testing on the 9th because that will be 10 days after the start of the bleeding. I'm having some symptoms, but they may just be in my head. *fingers crossed* Baby dust to everyone here!

On a random note I had some very vivid dreams this month. The first was about me holding a (my) beautiful baby boy and showing him off to family and friends. The second was about me in the hospital giving birth to the baby. The final dream was about me getting a BFP. Funny how it went backwards, but I am hoping that they mean something good.

Doctors appointment today to figure out why I'm having such bad cramps in my tubes a while after my HSG. And hopefully to figure out why my tube is blocked again.

Doctors appointment today to figure out why I'm having such bad cramps in my tubes a while after my HSG. And hopefully to figure out why my tube is blocked again.

How do you know it's blocked again?

My HSG on Friday. I had had one done in feb and right tube was blocked! left was fine. Doctor flushed right tube. Then on Friday I had another one (off base this time) it was different and hurt more.. Right tube was blocked again and left one had trouble getting dye through. I've heard that can happen if you don't relax during HSG but idk.... Put for the past couple of days I've been having really painful cramps in my tubes and I don't ovulate for like a week....

Also my OPKs are getting dark fast... Past 36 hours of OPKs.
image.jpg

Got me some crosshairs today :dance: think I'll keep my testing date though.. that will mean me waiting until af is 3 days late. I doubt I'll be able to hold out that long but we shall see!

Another week till I can test! I'm so glad I've got you ladies on bnb to keep me sane in the tww!! X

Basically on base isn't gonna do anything. And they can only do laprascopic(sp) to see if I have endo - which they don't do here... So I'm not gonna get any answers as to why my tube is blocked again... I REALLY hate living in Turkey.

Blah. :bfn: on a Dollarama test this morning. I had my bfp at this stage with my last pregnancy.

Blah. :bfn: on a Dollarama test this morning. I had my bfp at this stage with my last pregnancy and that was with afternoon urine too.

well af was suppose to be here yesterday and still no sign of her at all. yesterday i got a bfn with fmu so i decided to wait till tomorrow to try again. im not sure what to expect. i am still having alot of creamy cm and my cervix is almost out of reach and feels firm i hope that's a good sign. increased urination, fatigue and nausea i just wish something small would show up on my test if i am and if not than af would come so i can start my new cycle since i am now one day late. have not been late at all in a long time normally before af is due i have symptoms and this month nothing. what are my chances ladies???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->