Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Hey ladies this is cycle 1 for trying for baby # 2!!! I *think* i got a BFP but not sure.. Ive had all the symptoms i had with my first pregnancy so I think its happening :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 30
Is this last sentence true???

View attachment 695907

Dsemcho - I don't know if that is true or not. I hadn't read or heard that anywhere. But I can tell you that I just had an HSG done 4 days ago and a pap smear was more uncomfortable than the HSG. It was quick and painless and I didn't even take the suggested 800mg ibuprofen before hand because I forgot.

I had a HSG done back in Feb and it was more uncomfortable than painful. But the one this past Friday was really painful and I almost cried.

jessie - I don't see it, but apparently I'm not a good squinter. Ask Brandi :D

Hi Jessie!

Just thought I'd let you know - I see it too! :wohoo:

This is my second my month ttc, and as it goes on I learn so much...The first month I just went by my calendar so when af arrived I did not even bd close to O time and then this cycle I think we over did it! two to three times a day so I think when it really mattered dh sperm were not strong enough. With that said I have started spotting, right on time, af should be here by the end of the day.

Those who got a bfp contrags!!! I hope the rest of us get it soon.
Also how often did u bd. and how long did u lay down for after wards?

Hi Ladies! :wave:

I'm Espero - anxiously TTC after 3 first-tri losses. Now on thyroxine and metformin and sheer bloodymindedness.

Well, my cycle is all to wossname this month but I'm fairly sure I'm now 2 dpo. I get really strong O pains on the right (no ovary on the left, dermoid cyst in 2006) so it's fairly easy to spot.

Dust for everybody! :dust:

Sooo bummed chart took away my solid crosshairs and gave me a dotted. I swear I must be doing everything wrong.

Hey ladies,
Hope you are all well this evening.
Congratulations all on the new BFP happy and healthy 9 months to you all :)

AFM, CD 13 and still confused over this cycle, Still negative OPK which I have never experienced. I got very very pale 2nd line yesterday, i mean a squinter! although just to confuse me my temps went up yesterday from 97.58 to 98.23 and today 98.17 so whats your thoughts ladies love your opinions my chart is there to view :)

I see something, although I'm squinting and staring at it for long periods. Fingers crossed it's the beginning of your bfp!

Hey ladies,

AFM, CD 13 and still confused over this cycle, Still negative OPK which I have never experienced. I got very very pale 2nd line yesterday, i mean a squinter! although just to confuse me my temps went up yesterday from 97.58 to 98.23 and today 98.17 so whats your thoughts ladies love your opinions my chart is there to view :)

I don't know much about charting, but I'm also CD13 and had a second line on my OPK both yesterday and today, but it's still not positive yet. I'm sure we will both get them in a few days :)

xs5 - I didn't even know about the dotted vs not dotted crosshair - mine's dotted! :p lame.

I'm hoping that due to my husbands sperm having huge stubborn heads (just like him) that they will BARREL THROUGH the blockages and get me knocked up.

That would be great! Are you trying any of the natural unblocking methods?

Can I join also?!? I am testing on 11/26/13. Hoping to be able to tell my immediate family on Christmas!!

Congratulations hun... Fab news!!

Can I join the growing list!! I will be testing on the 20th... Early Turkey baby I hope!

Good Luck Ladies... Hope to hear of ALL of the BFPs soon ;)

Congrats to all you ladies with your :bfp:! And fingers crossed for the rest of you that next month will be your month :)

I'd like to join in if that's okay! This is our first cycle back TTC since multiple problems this year.

I plan on testing around the 20th...if I can hold off til then ;)

Hi Jreep,

Could you add me to Fri 15 Nov for testing please?

Thanks! x

I will get everyone put in when I get off work! Welcome to our group.

Is this last sentence true???

View attachment 695907

Honestly I have no idea if it's true or not, but I have heard that it shouldn't be painful, so perhaps the dye unblocked the tubes?

Hey ladies this is cycle 1 for trying for baby # 2!!! I *think* i got a BFP but not sure.. Ive had all the symptoms i had with my first pregnancy so I think its happening :)

I don't see anything, but I hope I'm wrong!

This is my second my month ttc, and as it goes on I learn so much...The first month I just went by my calendar so when af arrived I did not even bd close to O time and then this cycle I think we over did it! two to three times a day so I think when it really mattered dh sperm were not strong enough. With that said I have started spotting, right on time, af should be here by the end of the day.

Those who got a bfp contrags!!! I hope the rest of us get it soon.
Also how often did u bd. and how long did u lay down for after wards?

I'm so sorry. Last month hubby and I did "it" every other day, and got a positive. Most days I got right up and didn't hang around, especially on the mornings we had a quickie before I went to work.

Sooo bummed chart took away my solid crosshairs and gave me a dotted. I swear I must be doing everything wrong.

Can you post your chart?

Hey ladies,

It looks to me like you ovulated based on temps. Perhaps you didn't test during the surge?

xs5 - I didn't even know about the dotted vs not dotted crosshair - mine's dotted! :p lame.

Mine became dotted last month when my chart became triphasic. Can you post your chart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->