Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

I'll be trying the natural methods when they get here in the mail. We have to order basically everything on Amazon and it takes nearly 2 weeks to get here.

My chart is in my siggy, it became dotted because I got a positive opk today at 4dpo after a bunch of negatives

1DPO: Major cramps and muscle twinges extending from my right hip to my pubic bone. There were also a few twinges on my left side

2DPO: Slight ache with occasional twinges in right side, very light pink tint on toilet paper this morning, boobs slightly tender at times

3DPO: still achy in lower abdomen. Hopefully it's the little eggy making its way down the tube. Boobs increasingly tender and had a dream I got my husband shot in the head and killed when I begged him to take me to the hospital because my belly hurt....... Vivid? I think so!

4DPO: The twinge type cramps that I had over the weekend seem to have mellowed. I have only gotten a few today that stopped me in my tracks. I did pinpoint the pain to have started where my ovary would be and tracked it down my fallopian tube! My boobs are increasingly tender and I have had a mad case of farts today but I'm not sure if it is anything because I had chili for dinner last night. My lower back hurts and I have been very grumpy all day long. I had another really vivid dream last night about moving and falling down the stairs and having to go to the doctor to see if my baby was ok. That's the second night in a row that I have had a dream about being pregnant, and I never dream I'm pregnant. I also had some acidic liquid burps this morning that weren't very appealing.

5DPO: mild cramping in my uterus, but no twinges near my hips anymore, cranky, tired, still a lot of creamy mucus and the third vivid dream in a row. My boobs are kinda sensitive but they don't hurt at all otherwise. Besides that, I almost threw up at the grocery store when my husband and I walked by some cheese (which coincidentally is the same cheese I threw up all over when I had my chemical).

6DPO: yet another vivid dream. I actually woke up crying from this one. Temp dropped a little from 98.02, to 97.89. Gassy, bouts of nausea, right breast somewhat sensitive, cranky, slight cramping in abdomen and still have creamy mucus. I also noticed that my cervix has not dropped since ovulation. I'm still exhausted and my lower back hurts.

Yep, yep and yep. Same things on the same day 2 months in a row! Only temp dropped from 98.35 to 98.11 today. Will this be another positive month or just my body copying itself?

On another note, after being punched in the uterine area yesterday by a student, and being punched in the thigh by him today I am seriously considering getting some sort of protective armor for myself lol. Seriously though, really nervous about being pregnant around these kids.

How is everyone else?

I still havent gotten AF. day 57 I think. Are there any natural things to try to get it going? Sex surely didnt work.

Thanks Jrepp I think I may have, going by temps although no CM this month we will just wait and see, will be keeping an eye on temps over the next few days and still do some OPK just incase!

Your symptoms are sounding promising, I have my fingers crossed, and being nosy and after reading a previous post I too work with kiddos who are super high at the moment think its going to be long term!! :)

Denyse I will stalk your progress sadly my OPK show no sign of second line today, on the positive my temps have risen, maybe got a shy eggy this month or got my LH surge through night??? Think I need to stop relying on them as was holding BD off till the moment my OPK started going red hopefully got some swimmers with a chance :)

Dotted crosshairs usually appear if FF is not 100% sure eg if you get EWCM after O etc

Could this be BFP or evaporation? I have dismissed all my symptoms because they didn't feel I felt in my first pregnancy with my son. My AF was due last night and no show. I had a false positive last month too AF was 5 days late. So I tested today and got very faint lines, any feedback is appreciated.
Just looking at it the lines are very faint but i did two tests and both had faint lines.

OMiGoD! It is a BFP! I bought first response on the way home and the line looks darker than the test this morning! I honestly thought we missed this month and got lazy on vitamins and everything else. Here is the FRer picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 23
So I haven't bled anymore after the two wipes earlier. I'm going to hold off for as long as possible before testing!

omigod! It is a bfp! I bought first response on the way home and the line looks darker than the test this morning! I honestly thought we missed this month and got lazy on vitamins and everything else. Here is the frer picture

yes!! :d

Is this positive? I'm not due to ovulate for another four days??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 17
Hi there :wave:

I'll be testing on the 19th!! Good luck ladies!!

Hope we all get our Thanksgiving :bfp:'s!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Jrepp I think I may have, going by temps although no CM this month we will just wait and see, will be keeping an eye on temps over the next few days and still do some OPK just incase!

Your symptoms are sounding promising, I have my fingers crossed, and being nosy and after reading a previous post I too work with kiddos who are super high at the moment think its going to be long term!! :)

Denyse I will stalk your progress sadly my OPK show no sign of second line today, on the positive my temps have risen, maybe got a shy eggy this month or got my LH surge through night??? Think I need to stop relying on them as was holding BD off till the moment my OPK started going red hopefully got some swimmers with a chance :)

I never got a positive OPK last month (first month using them). Starting to get some cramping so thinking I might ovulate soon even if I don't get a positive OPK. I know people say to test twice a day to make sure you catch the surge as sometimes it doesn't last very long. Hope we both catch the egg this month!

Hey everyone. Hope I'm not intruding. Just popping in to join you guys on this two week wait. Currently I'm on 5dpo and trying for our first. I'm very excited and nervous to test, I just hope this is going to be it for us! So far I'm having some slight cramping, it's more like a deep pressure, frequent urination and really grumpy all day. I don't think the symptoms show up this quick do they? I'm really clueless on all this. My period is due on the 20th of this month and i'm really hoping this is not pms. Ill just keep waiting till the 22nd and see. Good luck and baby dust to everyone!

I still havent gotten AF. day 57 I think. Are there any natural things to try to get it going? Sex surely didnt work.

Poppygirl, have you talked to your doctor about a progesterone prescription? I didn't get AF for about 50 days after my surgery and she prescribed it to me, which I was to take for 10 days (or fewer if it started earlier than that) but then I got AF like 2 days later so I didn't bother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->