Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Hopeful, are they a long term medication?

He's been on them 6 weeks and taken 27 pills. He's not getting any more. I've convinced him weight is to blame and today he's started a meal replacement shake diet and started going to bed earlier as he never gets 8 hours...lets see if I can placebo it out of him! (To clarify he has had an MRI and nothing was detected) oh and if you think I sound like a bitch I should say he's the worlds biggest hypochondriac , he came home from soccer 3 weeks in a row a few months ago insisting he'd broken a bone. He only stopped whining the 3rd week when I said get in the car, we are going to the emergency room, then he said oh no I don't know if its really broken it just feels it. So I said well they'll X-ray it and then he had a miracle recovery

Can you please add me for November 11? Thanks.

I hate my opks.
Even the control line is faint and undefined. I can't find better ones :/

https://s9.postimg.org/e0gea470f/image.jpg
imag

Hopeful what brand are you using? I can see how it's frustrating, just the control line is nearly a squinter! I've had luck with wondfo - well at least reading luck, no preggo luck.

Has anyone had experience with their af just being spotty? I started brown spotting at 14dpo, 15dpo red spotting then until 17dpo it was only brown spotting. Now I'm at af's official due date with the smallest amount of brown spotting. Is this cycle going to be totally off? :( And do I count spotting as af? I only got one day of red and it was more like a moment of red, but is that af or am I still waiting on her? Ugh, body needs to calm down.

Hopeful what brand are you using? I can see how it's frustrating, just the control line is nearly a squinter! I've had luck with wondfo - well at least reading luck, no preggo luck.

Has anyone had experience with their af just being spotty? I started brown spotting at 14dpo, 15dpo red spotting then until 17dpo it was only brown spotting. Now I'm at af's official due date with the smallest amount of brown spotting. Is this cycle going to be totally off? :( And do I count spotting as af? I only got one day of red and it was more like a moment of red, but is that af or am I still waiting on her? Ugh, body needs to calm down.

They are one step ones off eBay.

The price of getting wondfos posted to Australia off amazon was ridiculous. It was like $100 postage for 50 strips

They are one step ones off eBay.

The price of getting wondfos posted to Australia off amazon was ridiculous. It was like $100 postage for 50 strips

Holy moly, forget wondfo. Maybe that was just a bad test, have they all been weird control lines?

Yup I'm wondering if its the tests or just me. I've never got a positive but put it down to my pcos

Which one of these are real wondfos?
https://s23.postimg.org/77twnu2ff/image.jpg
windows 7 screenshot

Postage takes 3 weeks :/
Which sux cos ill always hope I don't need them the next cycle but if I wait til AF shows they won't arrive in time for that cycle!

Well go ahead and add me for November 5th. If AF doesn't show up before then I will test. Thats 1 day after its supposed to show up. I refuse to test early anymore. DHs birthday is on halloween and I would have loved to have surprised him with a BFP, but I cant handle the disappointment anymore. Maybe this will be the year for us.

Postage takes 3 weeks :/
Which sux cos ill always hope I don't need them the next cycle but if I wait til AF shows they won't arrive in time for that cycle!

Maybe you wont need them! But it's always good to have them on hand :)

Well go ahead and add me for November 5th. If AF doesn't show up before then I will test. Thats 1 day after its supposed to show up. I refuse to test early anymore. DHs birthday is on halloween and I would have loved to have surprised him with a BFP, but I cant handle the disappointment anymore. Maybe this will be the year for us.

I hope the 5th holds good news for you:flower:

Hopeful, I use the wondfo ones too and they do look like the ones at the top of your pic. I would definitely order them. Either that or go to your local drug store and see if they sell the clearblue ovulation tests. They are digital and show a circle when the test is negative and a smiley face when its positive. You won't see a progression but they always gave me a positive at the same time a wondfo test strip did. They cost a little more but if you're not paying shipping it may even out.

I don't even know why I want opks when I don't trust them anyway lol. I'd continue to bd every 2nd day

Started bleeding about 15 minutes ago. Looks like my positive is now negative

Well I just found my cervix for the first time! It felt really high I could only just reach it but I've never felt it all before so maybe that's considered low?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->