Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

I still havent gotten AF. day 57 I think. Are there any natural things to try to get it going? Sex surely didnt work.

Poppygirl, have you talked to your doctor about a progesterone prescription? I didn't get AF for about 50 days after my surgery and she prescribed it to me, which I was to take for 10 days (or fewer if it started earlier than that) but then I got AF like 2 days later so I didn't bother.

No I havent. Thought I may on monday as I have now missed perod number 2 going on my usual 29-30 day cycles. Ugh.

Alright, I think I got the front page updated.....but you might want to check and make sure you are where you should be and your results are correct.

Hey ladies this is cycle 1 for trying for baby # 2!!! I *think* i got a BFP but not sure.. Ive had all the symptoms i had with my first pregnancy so I think its happening :)

I coudnt see it on my cell but i can see it on the computer, congratulations
1:thumbup:

Hi Jrepp,
Could you move me to the 22nd? I Oed later than I expected to but now I am officially on day 2 of the 2ww. YAY. All of you ladies are wonderful by the way. I'm super impatient and reading all your posts definitely keeps me sane while ttc :)

Is this positive? I'm not due to ovulate for another four days??

Defo positivo!! How long is your usual LP?

Hey everyone. Hope I'm not intruding. Just popping in to join you guys on this two week wait. Currently I'm on 5dpo and trying for our first. I'm very excited and nervous to test, I just hope this is going to be it for us! So far I'm having some slight cramping, it's more like a deep pressure, frequent urination and really grumpy all day. I don't think the symptoms show up this quick do they? I'm really clueless on all this. My period is due on the 20th of this month and i'm really hoping this is not pms. Ill just keep waiting till the 22nd and see. Good luck and baby dust to everyone!

Definitely not intruding!! We LOVE having people to share with and vice versa!

Hi Jrepp,
Could you move me to the 22nd? I Oed later than I expected to but now I am officially on day 2 of the 2ww. YAY. All of you ladies are wonderful by the way. I'm super impatient and reading all your posts definitely keeps me sane while ttc :)

YAY for the TWW!!

So even though I got bad news yesterday I'm trying to remain POSITIVE! (which is weird for me) We are going to try natural methods for unblocking my tubes (if they are even really blocked), as well as PreSeed and DH will remain on the vitamins. On a side note, we are going to a friends beach house tomorrow for Veteran's Day weekend so YAY for swimming in the Mediterranean!

That sounds great, DSemcho - I'm loving the positivity. :)

Afm, not much to report - 7DPO and my temp is up up up, .1 higher than ever recorded so far, so that seems positive. I'm not sensing much by way of symptoms but I'm trying not to be paranoid about it because I think last time I whipped myself into a frenzy.

I think when I finally do O I'm gonna be crazy with SS.. I do every month lol. Good luck on not SSing!

I do think I had some heartburn last night - I've never had heartburn before so I'm not 100% sure but it sounded right. hahaha :D

It's a weird feeling... like... Stomach acide is trying to come up out of your mouth... Or when you eat something realllly hot that residule burning feeling it leave behind.

I get it sometimes to.. Depends on what I eat... lol

I think I'm gonna make salt dough paw print ornaments for my pets today lol.

I hate heartburn and acid reflux with a passion I had it sooooo bad thru my pregnancy with my #2 and at 2dpo yesterday I had it last night too!

Hope you all have a great weekend....mine is started with a mild headache (3dpo here)

hey their ladies ,
well im officially in y 2 ww , but i dont think we got that egg:dohh:
i waited for tooo long and had dh abstain for 4 days sice he has low count and motility and dint want to waste any and when we were out i got a bfp on the opk and had to rush home and dtd. that was yesterday to day i wake up with very dry whitish cm ...so i guess its over this month :(
we should have dtd before opk and on the day :cry:

Hey ladies! I'm 4dpo and very crampy for 2 days now, had heartburn yesterday. Fertility friend says my period is due 18th Nov but I doubt since that will be 12dpo an my cycle is 25 days to the clock. So Its due 20th.

Why is it we have to find out 14days later that U not pregnant when the whole thing could just come out with the dead egg?

My DH was supposed to behave himself today so we could start DTD today (CD14 OV on CD 18 - 20) but he didn't!! Imma smack him..

Temp dropped a little again to day from 98.11 to 98.06, and a scar ans surrounding area is swollen and painful :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->