Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

It's alright, just wondering if it is the cause of my elevated temps

If it keeps bothering me next week I will go in to the doctor.

On a grosser note, I was just getting up out of bed and sneezed...... A huge glob of mucus came flying out and landed on my foot.

BAHAHAHA. That's as great as when my CM went missing the other day.

Duuude I'm having some crazy muscle pains in my legs today. I swear I didn't do ANYTHING yesterday and it doesn't feel like regular exercise related soreness... anyone ever have this as a pregnancy symptom?

I did not have any muscle pain before I miscarried.

Nope never found it... Told DH... He was grossed out and was like, "You could have just left it at if I see snot in the bathroom to come get you."... But I love to overshare.

hey ladies i posted in this thread yesterday with a squinter.. got my bfp this morning!!! :)

Can I join u ladies?! I'd love some people to test with! I'll be testing on November 15th and I'm praying for my bfp this month and praying for all of you! I am experiencing symptoms that I never usually have so I'm hoping that's a good sign! Bring on the bfps! Baby dust to all!!

I know I'm jumping in late but could I be put down for testing on the 13th. My period is due on the 11th. I have no symptoms but this is our 3rd cycle and 3rd times the charm. I fell pregnant on our 1st month NTNP with our son.

hey ladies i posted in this thread yesterday with a squinter.. got my bfp this morning!!! :)

I'm so happy for u! I'm new to this forum but I know u deserve it! We all do =) u gave me my first bit of hope this a.m! if u wouldn't mind sharing any symptoms u had leading up to ur bfp, plz do share! I'm 6-8dpo and experiencing cramping and back pain that is out of the norm for me! Im truly soo happy for u! Congrats!! Keep us posted!

I know I'm jumping in late but could I be put down for testing on the 13th. My period is due on the 11th. I have no symptoms but this is our 3rd cycle and 3rd times the charm. I fell pregnant on our 1st month NTNP with our son.

Welcome and good luck :wave: hope AF doesn't show and you get a nice surprise BFP.

I'm hoping third time is the charm for us too. This is our third cycle trying for #2. Cycle 3 was when we got lucky with our son too.

Is this positive? I'm not due to ovulate for another four days??

Defo positivo!! How long is your usual LP?

Hey everyone. Hope I'm not intruding. Just popping in to join you guys on this two week wait. Currently I'm on 5dpo and trying for our first. I'm very excited and nervous to test, I just hope this is going to be it for us! So far I'm having some slight cramping, it's more like a deep pressure, frequent urination and really grumpy all day. I don't think the symptoms show up this quick do they? I'm really clueless on all this. My period is due on the 20th of this month and i'm really hoping this is not pms. Ill just keep waiting till the 22nd and see. Good luck and baby dust to everyone!

Definitely not intruding!! We LOVE having people to share with and vice versa!

Hi Jrepp,
Could you move me to the 22nd? I Oed later than I expected to but now I am officially on day 2 of the 2ww. YAY. All of you ladies are wonderful by the way. I'm super impatient and reading all your posts definitely keeps me sane while ttc :)

YAY for the TWW!!

So even though I got bad news yesterday I'm trying to remain POSITIVE! (which is weird for me) We are going to try natural methods for unblocking my tubes (if they are even really blocked), as well as PreSeed and DH will remain on the vitamins. On a side note, we are going to a friends beach house tomorrow for Veteran's Day weekend so YAY for swimming in the Mediterranean!

My LP is usually 13 days with af coming on the 14th-- we baby danced last night and every night for the last week so now my dh is a little tuckered out...usually when we first wake up he is trying to get into my Jammie's but not this morning lol. I hope we caught the egg!!

I'm so happy for u! I'm new to this forum but I know u deserve it! We all do =) u gave me my first bit of hope this a.m! if u wouldn't mind sharing any symptoms u had leading up to ur bfp, plz do share! I'm 6-8dpo and experiencing cramping and back pain that is out of the norm for me! Im truly soo happy for u! Congrats!! Keep us posted!

of course! had lots of cramping after O, pimples which i never get, SUPER gassy and very tired. good luck to you!!!

Duuude I'm having some crazy muscle pains in my legs today. I swear I didn't do ANYTHING yesterday and it doesn't feel like regular exercise related soreness... anyone ever have this as a pregnancy symptom?

I get Charlie horses in the back of my calves and I was told its from calcium insufficiency it got so bad I could hardly walk. I took a calcium pill and within a few hours it went away. I was also told it's incredibly common in pregnancy as well! :)

My LP is usually 13 days with af coming on the 14th-- we baby danced last night and every night for the last week so now my dh is a little tuckered out...usually when we first wake up he is trying to get into my Jammie's but not this morning lol. I hope we caught the egg!!

Hahahah I'm usually the one trying to get into DH's jammie's!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->