Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

That's awesome. Yep lately I've done all the initiating too haha- he says he is sore now. Poor muffin lol

This ttc is killing my sex drive. I cant even imagine what it is doing to OH, tried a seduction last night full romance, candlelight dinner, wine, massage, movie in bed. To get a little passion back (and the off chance temp was wrong and opk was right). Nothing, no amount of play was working. So disappointing, not sure how long we can do this ttc journey its making me crazy already!

If it keeps bothering me next week I will go in to the doctor.

On a grosser note, I was just getting up out of bed and sneezed...... A huge glob of mucus came flying out and landed on my foot.

Eeew! :haha:

I hope this is a good month for you.

Entered in my temp this morning and ff gave me my crosshairs. So excited. Officially 3 dpo woohoo!!

Thanks Jrepp I think I may have, going by temps although no CM this month we will just wait and see, will be keeping an eye on temps over the next few days and still do some OPK just incase!

Your symptoms are sounding promising, I have my fingers crossed, and being nosy and after reading a previous post I too work with kiddos who are super high at the moment think its going to be long term!! :)

Denyse I will stalk your progress sadly my OPK show no sign of second line today, on the positive my temps have risen, maybe got a shy eggy this month or got my LH surge through night??? Think I need to stop relying on them as was holding BD off till the moment my OPK started going red hopefully got some swimmers with a chance :)

I never got a positive OPK last month (first month using them). Starting to get some cramping so thinking I might ovulate soon even if I don't get a positive OPK. I know people say to test twice a day to make sure you catch the surge as sometimes it doesn't last very long. Hope we both catch the egg this month!

Thanks Denyse
I have been using them since Aug when we began this journey and always had few days of faint building to super dark positive usually CD 11/12 hence why I am confused but like we all know we can only do our bit hopefully on time and let our body will do the rest!
This whole cycle has been strange as AF came on time but on the last day of AF (I had some spotting) but it was mixed with lots of EWCM then next day cramps and lots of EWCM so did OPK just out of curiosity and had a bit of colour to it I then have taken them every day since most days twice and only had squinters but today did opk with FMU and got clear 2nd line although not quite as dark but close then took one 6 hours later and nothing :wacko: think I am cracking up thought it would at least be darker or little bit fainter but not no line at all!! took another just hour ago and its the same nothing??
Think going to buy some new ones for next cycle just incase I have bad batch or just having a wacky cycle :winkwink:

Good luck hun, are you temping too??

Think I'm around 5dpo, just woke up with a sore pubic bone (had spd like pain there with Jace) and a bit of a cold.
I also have alot of thick watery cm.

On a grosser note, I was just getting up out of bed and sneezed...... A huge glob of mucus came flying out and landed on my foot.

Mucus from which hole? Lol

That just made me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants.

can you put me down for BFP on today the 9th :)

I'm sorry, I thought I already did. I'll do it when I get home

e

Well when u said you were in bed, and that it landed on your foot I had to wonder!

e

Well when u said you were in bed, and that it landed on your foot I had to wonder!

This proves on ttc forums, anything goes:rofl:

It's a total legit question too!

hey ladies i posted in this thread yesterday with a squinter.. got my bfp this morning!!! :)

I'm so happy for u! I'm new to this forum but I know u deserve it! We all do =) u gave me my first bit of hope this a.m! if u wouldn't mind sharing any symptoms u had leading up to ur bfp, plz do share! I'm 6-8dpo and experiencing cramping and back pain that is out of the norm for me! Im truly soo happy for u! Congrats!! Keep us posted!

of course! had lots of cramping after O, pimples which i never get, SUPER gassy and very tired. good luck to you!!!

hmm that sounds just like me right now! Maybe my body's similar to urs and ill get my bfp! I'm praying! We will POSSIBLY know in 2days, maybe 4. How many dpo were u when u tested?

OMG Congrats Jessie!!!!

AFM, currently CD13, OPKs are still negative but my temp took a nose dive this morning and I am seeing small patches of EWCM. Thinking its def gonna happen in the next few days. Lots of BD planned! :p

PS. Jrepp- I dont think I ever mentioned a date but if I O in the next few days I think I can test on the 25th, so go ahead and put me down then for now! <3

Congrats BFP's! Sorry to those that the :witch: got. May next month be the one...

And for all those still waiting to test... Let this month be the one!!

7dpo here! 4 days until testing! I have no idea one way or another but I hope!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->