Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

OMG Congrats Jessie!!!!

AFM, currently CD13, OPKs are still negative but my temp took a nose dive this morning and I am seeing small patches of EWCM. Thinking its def gonna happen in the next few days. Lots of BD planned! :p

PS. Jrepp- I dont think I ever mentioned a date but if I O in the next few days I think I can test on the 25th, so go ahead and put me down then for now! <3

I got ya in! Good luck and lots of :dust::sex:
Congrats BFP's! Sorry to those that the :witch: got. May next month be the one...

And for all those still waiting to test... Let this month be the one!!

7dpo here! 4 days until testing! I have no idea one way or another but I hope!!

I'm 7dpo today too, and I am ashamed to say I couldn't resist the urge to test. I knew it would be negative so I didn't get upset......until my husband told me that he doesn't think I'm pregnant anyways because last month I had major mood swings and this month I don't. :cry: I WANT A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not over til the witch shows. I was convinced this month wasn't my month too, and then...

OMG Congrats Jessie!!!!

AFM, currently CD13, OPKs are still negative but my temp took a nose dive this morning and I am seeing small patches of EWCM. Thinking its def gonna happen in the next few days. Lots of BD planned! :p

PS. Jrepp- I dont think I ever mentioned a date but if I O in the next few days I think I can test on the 25th, so go ahead and put me down then for now! <3

Britt, I swear we are like twins this month! I am seeing small patches of EWCM too. Hope we both get lucky this month! We were going to take a break tonight since we bd'd last night, but hubby is up for it again, so think I'll take advantage of it :)

Just looking over my chart and I'm now thinking I haven't ovulated and I'm guessing this long after Clomid I won't ovulate. Bring on AF to start a new cycle :shrug:

Leinzlove - there are a few of us at 7DPO today, can't wait to test! You're gonna try at 11DPO? :)

Just looking over my chart and I'm now thinking I haven't ovulated and I'm guessing this long after Clomid I won't ovulate. Bring on AF to start a new cycle :shrug:

The first time I took clomid I oved cd22 and had Jace.

Took it last month and oved cd34, now 5dpo

The first time I took clomid I oved cd22 and had Jace.

Took it last month and oved cd34, now 5dpo

Leinzlove - there are a few of us at 7DPO today, can't wait to test! You're gonna try at 11DPO? :)

I'm 7dpo too! I'm thinking about letting myself test at 12dpo. I'm getting nervous if I wait to test when af is due she'll beat me to it!:wacko:

I'm 7dpo too! I'm thinking about letting myself test at 12dpo. I'm getting nervous if I wait to test when af is due she'll beat me to it!:wacko:

Think I'm about 5dpo, well it's 6 days since my first + opk.
Tomorrow I work so ill be distracted at least but ill prob test Tuesday so about 7dpo

Can you put me down for a BFP please 9th November. :)

I'm 4 days late for AF but had 2 BFN's on clearblue digital so I assume my cycle is just a bit messed up from my chemical last month.

Anyhow, I had bad results on my colposcopy and need treatment so have been told not to get pregnant until its done, so it will be a while before I can try again if ever.

Good luck to everyone still trying and congrats to those mummies to be.

Bit of a temp dip this morning, just above coverline. I put the adjusted temp in FF (cover is 98.2, temp taken this morning 98.3, entered 98.5) having some nausea this morning, been gassy the past couple of days as well. Hoping the dip could be implantation? Isn't that a thing??? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->