Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

I'm 4 days late for AF but had 2 BFN's on clearblue digital so I assume my cycle is just a bit messed up from my chemical last month.

Anyhow, I had bad results on my colposcopy and need treatment so have been told not to get pregnant until its done, so it will be a while before I can try again if ever.

Good luck to everyone still trying and congrats to those mummies to be.
Hope the treatment is fast amd easy.

Can U please put me up for pos 17th and Af due 20th please?

Thank u

Good morning :). I figure I'm one or two dpo today. The last two nights I've had to get up in the middle of the night to go to the loo which is strange because normally this happens towards the end of my cycle. And also had night sweats last night which also normally happens towards the end. This is a strange cycle so far with ovulating early and now end cycle symptoms. Also keep getting uterine twinges . I hope it's a good sign! :)

Hi guys, just to update, still no AF or BFP....Took a CB digi this morning and was negative, I've had pink spotting for the last few days but my temp is still very high and I feel sick. Trying not to get my hopes up.

Good luck ladies xxx

Got my bfp!!! 9 dpo.

Attachments

• DSCF2873 (800x600).jpg
    DSCF2873 (800x600).jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 30
OMG Congrats Jessie!!!!

AFM, currently CD13, OPKs are still negative but my temp took a nose dive this morning and I am seeing small patches of EWCM. Thinking its def gonna happen in the next few days. Lots of BD planned! :p

PS. Jrepp- I dont think I ever mentioned a date but if I O in the next few days I think I can test on the 25th, so go ahead and put me down then for now! <3

Britt, I swear we are like twins this month! I am seeing small patches of EWCM too. Hope we both get lucky this month! We were going to take a break tonight since we bd'd last night, but hubby is up for it again, so think I'll take advantage of it :)

Yeah, we are definitely twins this month! :D Hubs stomach was on the fritz last night so he couldnt finish, gonna try again later today, then probably again on Tuesday.

Still negative on OPKs but expecting a + at any time! :)

OMG Congrats Jessie!!!!

AFM, currently CD13, OPKs are still negative but my temp took a nose dive this morning and I am seeing small patches of EWCM. Thinking its def gonna happen in the next few days. Lots of BD planned! :p

PS. Jrepp- I dont think I ever mentioned a date but if I O in the next few days I think I can test on the 25th, so go ahead and put me down then for now! <3

Britt, I swear we are like twins this month! I am seeing small patches of EWCM too. Hope we both get lucky this month! We were going to take a break tonight since we bd'd last night, but hubby is up for it again, so think I'll take advantage of it :)

Yeah, we are definitely twins this month! :D Hubs stomach was on the fritz last night so he couldnt finish, gonna try again later today, then probably again on Tuesday.

Mine is still negative too. The line was much lighter this morning. Does that mean anything? But noticed lots of creamy cm this morning. Hopefully that's a good sign.

Lynsey - Sending lots of well wishes your way:hugs:

Babers - Congratulations! :)

Rtebbe - Lots of luck and dust for next cycle:hugs:

DenyseGiguere - My opk's have gone from almost positive to light the following day then back to dark leading up to my positive:thumbup: So I think you're doing alright!

Hi ladies.

Please put me down for the 15th.
DH and I been trying for over a year. I have a feeling this is going to be our cycle. I been feeling more than usual sore boobs, they are really bothering me since 5 or 6 dpo. I'm 10 dpo today and I can't really stand them. My left one hurts and I see weird spots around the nipples. Little scared it might be something else though. :shrug:

Baby dust to all of us.....

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm going to be MIA until after I ovulate. Have been pretty low key with BDing this month. Still only on CD11, so probably about 7 or 8 more days until I ovulate.
I shall return after I O!
Congrats to all the ladies who have gotten their BFPs, this month :)

Hmmm... some light pinkish brown when wiping today.... I'm 8DPO, not expecting AF for another week - hoping it's implantation bleeding? with the temp dip today???

OMG Congrats Jessie!!!!

Mine is still negative too. The line was much lighter this morning. Does that mean anything? But noticed lots of creamy cm this morning. Hopefully that's a good sign.

Yeah Just like Dragonfly said, I dont think the changes in lightness of the second line really mean anything/are anything for concern. You just got to keep looking for that really dark line :p

Hmmm... some light pinkish brown when wiping today.... I'm 8DPO, not expecting AF for another week - hoping it's implantation bleeding? with the temp dip today???

Twinsies :rofl: I am trying hard not to ss this month because I don't want to get excited over the same old hag coming to visit but when I went to the bathroom earlier I noticed a brownish tinted mucus smudge in my panties. I had temp dip on days 6 and 7, but back up today.....things that make you go :shrug:

CONGRATULATIONS to all bfps this month :) giving me hope.

question : im on clomid 25mgs (bec i already o on my own but husband has borderline mfi) is it possible to get clomid s/e after o , i dint get ANY before o.

My first cycle of Clomid I had side effects until i got AF, so it is possible i guess...

Twinsies :rofl: I am trying hard not to ss this month because I don't want to get excited over the same old hag coming to visit but when I went to the bathroom earlier I noticed a brownish tinted mucus smudge in my panties. I had temp dip on days 6 and 7, but back up today.....things that make you go :shrug:

The red tinted mucous is a good sign! Add the dip on day 7 that's a bfp I smell there. A lot of ppl I know who R pregnant said they had it, like a stain or something. Crossed fingers for you! This is your month.

Sounds like a very good sign!! Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->