Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

yes , that IS a good sign , hope u get ur bfp soon.
im 2 dpo and feel nothing and since i was on clomid , i wont be paying any attention to any thing happening in my body .
and since we just baby danced on day of + opk i dont think that was enough to catch the egg:cry:

Thanks ladies! I'm trying not to as too much, because I don't want to get my hopes up. I haven't ever had mid cycle spotting before, but pre-miscarriage AF should have been here the 10th. I don't know what my body is going to do post mc, but if my cycles stay they same as they were AF should arrive on either the 15th or 16th.

Push mug: day of could be just fine since the fastest swimmers can make it up in 30 minutes norm 4 hours and the egg is alive for 12-24

Thanks ladies! I'm trying not to as too much, because I don't want to get my hopes up. I haven't ever had mid cycle spotting before, but pre-miscarriage AF should have been here the 10th. I don't know what my body is going to do post mc, but if my cycles stay they same as they were AF should arrive on either the 15th or 16th.

Push mug: day of could be just fine since the fastest swimmers can make it up in 30 minutes norm 4 hours and the egg is alive for 12-24

oh i hope some made it to the egg.
i hope you feel better soon ..hang in there :)

So a little bit of nausea yesterday morning and this morning. You know that feeling when your mouth keeps filling with saliva because you're about to puke? They call it hypersalivation I think. Anyway. I got it. No spotting this morning and temp bumped right back up to where it was. I decided I didn't want the adjusted temp on my chart so I changed it to actual but left a note that it was taken nearly an hour early.

I'm thinking maybe it actually is! I had some very light spotting later that day (light brownish pink when wiping) and then nothing this morning.

Trying not to go crraaazyyyy :wacko:

I'm going a bit crazy today too. Feeling very bloated, I've been napping during the day then falling asleep around 8pm, my mouth is sore and my gums bleed pretty badly when brushing and I cried over some spiders this morning and gipped twice! I'm not symptom spotting though :lol:

Congrats on all the latest BFP's!!!!

Not much going on at 5 dpo...I felt sick last night and at 2am Sunday morning I had bad acid reflux/heartburn...haven't had that since I was preggo with my #2!

Can I sign up plz ladies. Testing 24th nov currently 1 dpo:) babydust to all xx

I hate waiting to ovulate. Just 2 - 4 more days!! OPKs don't look promising though =/

Hello ladies,

I feel soooo sad today, 11dpo, caved and tested this morning with a dollar tree test and got the whitest and ugliest :bfn: I know is early but I should be seeing at least a shadow or something, I took the test apart and examine it under a strong light and nothing.

I'm getting very discouraged. I was almost sure this was going to be our month after over a year of trying and one miscarriage. My boobs are very sore, more than usual and yesterday it was even hurting a lot, today it got a little better.:cry:
I don't know if I can take this anymore.:shrug:

Hope you all are having a better day than mine.....

Scratch my earlier comment. This evening's OPK was pretty!! Not positive, but getting there. I think my cycle is regulating out :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->