Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

WOOHOOOO for the BFPs!!!

Bimbo I def see that, you best get an FRER like NOW. :p

I'm waiting at the moment to see what my body wants to do, I checked this morning and saw no spotting but after I peed I still wiped a little dark business so I dunno, I'm sick of waiting but I think I'm out after all this spotting. At the same time, I know everyone's different and I am having a little nausea again this morning. :p

Oh and my chart is flatlining at 98.6

You guys are making me want to retest. I'm holding off until Sunday because I pinky promised hubby I would. Congrats flea and brunette

i cant believe it i tested yesterday 9dpo and i got my :bfp: i only tested because my sister was and totally didnt expect it.....i did 3 tests and all were positive :happydance::happydance: so can you put me down as bfp please....sending baby dust to all you lovely ladies

oh and i dont have any symptoms at all, i was a little constipated 8dpo and thats it so if your not spotting symptoms please dont count yourself out xxxxxx
Congratulations!!!!

Congrats on the latest BFP'S!!!!!

I'm getting anxious to test..but since I'm at 9dpo I'm gonna hold out and pray AF doesn't show! 4more days to go!

Congratulations on the bfp"s Looks like I will be joining them. I got a super faint positive today.. But I seen it. I used a dollar store cheapie. I will retest tonite and tomorrow to confirm. Doctors on Monday. I"m shocked and nervous at the same time. My 1st at 40 somethin. Lol... Been trying for a year.. :) No matter what age it can still happen.... Oh Im 12dpo. Af was due on the 17th

Attachments

• Img_131115090252.jpg
    Img_131115090252.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 18
Yay for all the new BFP's! :happydance:

Congrats all, and good luck to us ladies still waiting to test :)

Might wanna change my date to the 17th even though I have a faint :bfp: lol

Attachments

• 20131115_122826-1.jpg
    20131115_122826-1.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 20
Happy to see all the bfp's popping up! Congratulations ladies! :)

13dpo and af is due today, got another bfn. But I was up all night fighting nausea, drinkings tons of water and peeing until 6am so maybe my urine just wasn't concentrated enough? No af yet, knocking on wood she stays away.

Can you all please check and make sure I got you in correctly?

AFM: had some pretty strong cramps this morning, and thought AF was coming. I went to the bathroom and pooped for the first time in a week and a half. Since then I've only had some mild cramps that are localized to my right side. My cervix is still high and closed but is now soft. My temps went back up. If I discount my miscarriage cycle, AF was due yesterday.....if you count it it would be here today.

Does anyone know how far in advance of AF the cervix opens?

evening ladies,

Sorry to all that the witch got, hugs to you,

Congratulations to the BFP this seems to be another fab thread.

Jrepp I was also bothered with constipation this week too, managed to have a huge clear out today and to my embarrassment I was at work and blocked the bloody toilet! was mortified, managed to clear it but sure my work colleague must have thought I had fallen down it so had to confess and hope nothing blows back over the weekend! LOL

Still feeling yuck, was not right driving home and went all white but there are so many bugs on the go at work so kind of waiting for me to come down with that! I am currently 9dpo (if I did 'o') still questionable but still got at least dotted cross hairs at the moment. AF due Tue/Wed.

Can I join you? I am 5dpo and will be testing on the 24th! Looking for 2ww buddies!

Just woke bursting for a wee. Don't want to waste my FRER because I'd drank a pint of water before bed so used a Superdrug test instead!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 26
I think I can see a very faint line! Might have to use the frer tomorrow morning just to see the line again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->