Hoping it's wrong (sorry)

lilysmum2

Reaction score
Hi ladies, well here's my situation.....

I have a 4 month old little girl, I also had a misscarriage not so long ago.

I am on the mini pill....And breastfeeding, felt ever so strange, so did a test....

It came up positive but after the time limit....Not sure how long after as I only glanced at it when I did it and then left it (In denial)

Came back about 15 mins later.....Positive......(Super drug early test one)

Went out and got a clear blue test...Did that at mother in laws and left it as it came up negative...went back about 10 mins later and it had a very VERY thin blue line but you can see it clearly (IRL)

Did another clear blue,,,,,Negative,,,,left it about 10mins again and the same thin blue line.......

Did a internet cheapie and it came up a evap or faint positive.......

What do you all think??

Im trying to upload the picture but had new phone and trying to install it to the computer!!

I hope it's wrong as, I have a little girl, only 4months old. I suffered really bad with my pregnancy and have postnatal depression....

I really couldn't cope with being pregnant again. I don't want anymore children. We have only had sex once this past month (even though I'm on the minipill Cerazette I did ovulate at the same time as we had sex.) I don't have periods anymore with this pill so I am so confused!!

Help!!!

The mini pill, isn't that the progesterone only one? I'm sure I read recently that progesterone only can give a false positive. Ring NHS direct or your doctor. Don't panic yet. Good luck for the result you want.

Ok ladies, updated. What do we all think?? pictures are crap sorry! See them so much better in real life.

Attachments

• Photo0169.jpg
    Photo0169.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 80
  • Photo0167.jpg
    Photo0167.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 186
  • Photo0158.jpg
    Photo0158.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 62
Hi there,

First of all I hope you get the result that you want because this must be really hard for you at the mo with such a little one relying on you too. Looking at the pics and from what you have said I would say that they are evaps but just to make sure I would do a FRER tomorrow morning with first mornin urine..

I hope this helps xxx

Hi there,

First of all I hope you get the result that you want because this must be really hard for you at the mo with such a little one relying on you too. Looking at the pics and from what you have said I would say that they are evaps but just to make sure I would do a FRER tomorrow morning with first mornin urine..

I hope this helps xxx

I really hope your right hunni!!! Will do. thank you xxxxx

If you left the tests past the time limit then the results are not accurate (lots of people get false positives when they do this). Getting a faint line when you leave a test too long is very common (a lot of women who are hoping to get pg post about this on the boards).

I suggest that you go and talk to your doctor and have a blood test, as this is stress you just don't need when caring for your little one. Your doctor will also help you with your options if it should turn out that you are pregnant. I know that this is a sensitive issue on these boards where so many are TTC but I firmly believe that every child should be a WANTED child, there is no shame in being honest about it if you know that you cannot cope.

:hugs: and please do go and see your doctor, it's highly unlikely that you're pg but the rollercoaster of emotions and stress is the last thing you need right now. Seeing the doctor will put an end to the guessing.

Please let us know how you get on!

Ooh someone above mentioned calling NHS Direct, that could also be an option as it puts an end to the waiting right away!

hmm i see lines but there are a little grey on pinks so im think evaps ... im unsure but lokkin that way .. good luck and hope everything turns out good for you x

Heres another picture....

Attachments

• Photo0167.jpg
    Photo0167.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 112
i can def see lines on them, but if they came up after the time limit then they can not be trusted, what about doing one of the digi ones?

I'm thinking of doing one of them but its getting one!! lol Our chemist is hardly ever open!!xx

I recently done two clear blue ones and both came up with blue evap lines the second was so strong I thought it could of been a positive but I done frer a few days later and tha was bfn. So I think I would be careful with those clear blue dye tests.

Lynda

Yeah i would totally disregard the clearblue ones.

Over last 3 months i hav had 4 yes 4 false positives on them!!!

There is however a line on the pink 1.

I would do a fr in morn, should get clear answer then.

Good luck

I hate to say it, but I think you are definately preggers!!!! Good Luck. Just remember it's a blessing.

i do see all the lines but they also could be evaps ur just goin to have to keep testing to see if they get darker..sorry that its not a great time for u to be pregnant..

well seeing as your on the mini pill and breast feeding id say it was unlikely your preg and they do look like evaps to me but just test again in the morning to make sure and dont leave the tests this time x

Just to say I got my BFPs on superdrug earlys and the first time it was so faint I thought I was seeing things but it got gradually stronger up to about 20mins so after time limit doesnt def mean it's false.

Hope you are happy whatever happens xx

well ladies I took a FRER and it was a BFN. I still wonder though as I just feel pregnant. It's weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->