Hoping so much that something happens soon!

lolita1990

Reaction score
Pointless thread but I just wanted to update!

Had a sweep yesterday and the midwife said it was really good. 2cms dilated and very crampy afterwards. Lots of irregular contractions. I felt like I could go at any minute.

Bounced on an excercise ball for 10-15 minutes last night and lost my plug between last night and this morning (dunno if there's more still to come).

Back on the ball seeing if I can move baby down more. I'm so ready to be over pregnancy and hold my little prince in my arms!

Hope everyone's well this morning!

ooh goodluck! Looks like your cervix was super favourable for the sweep! Bounce and walk lots! :D

Thanks :) I'm so excited but Ill be so bummed if nothing happens lol! x x

Sounds like things are moving along!

Fingers crossed that this is the start of something for you!

I know exactly how you feel!

I had a sweep on Monday, started losing my plug last night and it's still coming. Getting some mild period pains so I'm really hoping this is it.

Good luck x

Sounds like things are moving along!

Fingers crossed that this is the start of something for you!

Thank you :) happy due date DisneyDarling!! Any signs?! x

Nope nothing yet :( some very mild cramping but nothing that's making me get my hopes up. Got a midwife appointment tomorrow morning so will hopefully get a sweep to try and get things going!

How are things progressing? Hoping that no update on here since yesterday means that something's happening!

Oh good. Let's hope she sweeps you and it gets things moving :thumbup:

I wish :( nothing is happening with me and I feel like I'm going to have a breakdown lol. What I thought was my show yesterday actually wasn't and I definitely had it and lost my plug this morning. It was so so gross lol.

I'm trying not to be dramatic because I know something will happen soon but I can't help it. I want to cry :cry: I feel like I've been pregnant forever!

Aaah well at least you know now that you have definitely lost your plug. I know how miserable I feel at the moment, and it can only be worse for you because you've had an extra 3 days than me!

I'm so bored and fed up, just waiting for something to happen is so exhausting and frustrating :( I'm sorry that you're feeling the same, it's a kind of feeling that nobody really understands unless they are experiencing it. I'm crossing my fingers for the both of us that this doesn't go on for too much longer!

Any change with you? :flower: It really is awful being at the end, Im sure its harder for you being overdue :(

I am just so frustrated and so sore, I walked a little distance today and felt like my pelvis was going to break in half. I nearly cried just trying to walk after I sat down for 10 minutes and I am just praying this baby comes soon as I cant handle the soreness any longer! I have officially got to the stage where I am finished with pregnancy! Please someone tell me when its going to be over!

Here is hoping we are go soon! Fingers crossed x

Any change with you? :flower: It really is awful being at the end, Im sure its harder for you being overdue :(

I am just so frustrated and so sore, I walked a little distance today and felt like my pelvis was going to break in half. I nearly cried just trying to walk after I sat down for 10 minutes and I am just praying this baby comes soon as I cant handle the soreness any longer! I have officially got to the stage where I am finished with pregnancy! Please someone tell me when its going to be over!

Nope no changes :(

I'm sooo done with it too. It's brutal. I'm also sore :cry: why don't these babies want to come to us?! I'm also over people constantly texting for updates. I know they mean well and they're just excited too but I feel like I'm letting everyone done :(

Anyone else?

Uugh I totally agree, I wish people would stop texting me!! My SIL has text me twice a day since yesterday 'any news?' 'feeling anything yet?' and its so annoying!!

On the other hand, my side of the family are so worried about upsetting me because I'm so grumpy at the moment that they are just leaving me alone, I am keeping my mum updated (that nothing is happening) and everybody keeps calling her to ask lol!

Also, if I hear ''the baby isnt ready to come yet, he/she will come when its ready!!'' I think I will seriously go down for my actions!! grrrrrr!!! I know the baby will come when its ready but isnt this a shared job...mummy is ready so can the baby meet me half way!! :cry:

Also, if I hear ''the baby isnt ready to come yet, he/she will come when its ready!!'' I think I will seriously go down for my actions!! grrrrrr!!! I know the baby will come when its ready but isnt this a shared job...mummy is ready so can the baby meet me half way!! :cry:

Ooooh, I know how you feel.

My mother in law keeps phoning saying "not gone yet"?? She's one of the first on the list to ring to look after my daughter so obviously she'd know anyway.

I swear the phone doesn't stop going and I'm beginning to start thinking I'll kill someone if they tell me one more time baby will come when it's ready. Yes I know that, doesn't stop me feeling crappy about the fact it's not here yet though!!!

Might just start telling people yes, she was born 5 days ago but I just couldn't be bothered telling anyone!!!!!

Can tell these hormones are affecting us!! xx

Oh my goodness! The pelvic pressure!!! What is with that?!?! I never had it with my first, but the last two days I am really struggling to transition from sitting to standing and then walking. Ow ow ow ow ow!!!!!!! I just hope it means something!

I'm ready too! I've been trying EVERYTHING. Seriously. My cervix (as of Tuesday) is still posterior firm and not dilated at all. Dunno what else to try. And everyone thinks they know what I need to do to go into labor...you really think it's helpful to tell me I need to walk and have sex?? Do you really think I haven't been trying that? Ffs! Epo is a joke too apparently because I've been using it orally and vaginally since 35 weeks and it's done nothing. Nipple stimulation either (though I'm building up a nice frozen stash of colostrum/milk)!

Aw I really feel for us all :( Anyone go into labour during the night? :):)

I so thought yesterday would be the day for me. Woke up extra crampy this morning (back, thighs, bum, tum) but I've been crampy for almost 2 weeks so I don't even see that as a sign anymore. Had a few more BH last night but nothing is coming regularly. It's my BILs birthday party tomorrow night so the timing is making me a little nervous! Of course I'm not going but my mum and sister will be there.

Poor OH as well. He's just eagerly waiting by the phone in work for me to tell him that things have started and to come home. That must be awful too. I feel for him. Induction is a week today and I'm starting to think that's the only way Ill see my baby. Another week of this and I'll go mad!!

Please update if anything happens with you girls :) x

im still waiting:( had 2 contractions yesterday night and then nothing:( hoping my sweep will work tuesday, hope we all meet our babies very sooon!:),x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->