Hoping so much that something happens soon!

After the midwife telling me that she couldn't give me a sweep on Friday morning, and losing all hope of going into labour on my own, my baby girl is now here!

After 21 hours of labour and baby being back to back, and deciding to then turn sideways, I had to have a c-section. I was quite upset about it beforehand but just glad that she was born safely. Very tired and very sore, but so in love with our little girl.

I really hope some of you ladies are going to get your babies very soon! Fingers crossed for you all xxx

After the midwife telling me that she couldn't give me a sweep on Friday morning, and losing all hope of going into labour on my own, my baby girl is now here!

After 21 hours of labour and baby being back to back, and deciding to then turn sideways, I had to have a c-section. I was quite upset about it beforehand but just glad that she was born safely. Very tired and very sore, but so in love with our little girl.

I really hope some of you ladies are going to get your babies very soon! Fingers crossed for you all xxx

Aw Disney, I'm so happy for you! Really, really chuffed!! This is so exciting! Do let us know her name!

Enjoy her :) congrats to you and your OH x x

Still nothing here. Too bad stress doesn't make you go into labor though...yesterday I lost my daycare provider (found a new one thankfully but I about lost it then), and this morning I woke up to a text message that my sil and her baby were getting kicked out by her bf and had nowhere to go. We're the only family that has our own place...so now we have an 8 month old and someone who's 7 months pregnant living in our 2nd spare bedroom. We had to go get them and all their stuff earlier today.

Oh and I've had a headache all day, and my stomach has been yucky too and I cant stay off the toilet. So I have hemmorhoids from hell (that'll be fun when giving birth!). I hope this kid decides to come soon!

Oh that sounds horrific for your SIL! Be sure to take it easy though and try not to get too stressed out! Good luck to you all x

Congratulations!! x

Congrats to you hope u recover nice n quick xx

Aww congrats! Enjoy your little bundle!

Nothing here. Have an appointment tomorrow so I'm hoping I'll be dilated enough to have a sweep. Also going to try drinking prune juice...

I've got an appointment tomorrow too. Hoping for sweep number 2. Last time my cervix was favourable so I'm a bit bummed that nothing happened. Today there has been lots more BHs (some coming around 5 mins apart) and it feels like my hip bones are being crushed in a vice :) sounds weird but I'm taking it as a positive sign!

x

I'm trying prune juice lol! Also though I can feel my cervix, and it's not posterior anymore and soft. Plus I lost some plug :) It's not much but more than before!

Nothing here. Have an appointment tomorrow so I'm hoping I'll be dilated enough to have a sweep. Also going to try drinking prune juice...

Is your baby yawning in your profile pic? SO FREAKING CUTE!!!

Yeah :) We have a video of it too! It was so amazing!! She yawned twice in the video.

Nothing happening here! Hope you ladies that have appointments tomorrow go well :) Come on babies your taking the mick now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->