Hoping to O around the 15th, testing at the end of November!

For those of you that are out hoping you get a Christmas baby!! :xmas6:

For those of us still in :dust::dust:

and CHEERS to all of us on our new friendships and our new home, the NUT HUT!

:friends::headspin:

Yes ma'am! Hey, do you guys wanna be ttc buddies? All of us? Not entirely sure how to do it, but I'd like to!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

^^ group hug!

Wow rose! You'te temp spiked pretty high! Are you sure you're out ? :flower:

Wow rose! You'te temp spiked pretty high! Are you sure you're out ? :flower:

Probably...bleeding is fairly steady. I found that kinda weird too actually. 11 days seems pretty short for a LP, who knows. I'm not convinced that I'm still in the game, but it is possible. Can you have fairly heavy IB?

Wow I missed a lot of posts today.

Should get an idea of my temp tomorrow if i check tonight, late. I think Im PMSing tho cuz I had a horrible day and am very cranky. Stupid work.

i think ttc buddies is a good idea. I know i could use the encouragement and would love to see one of you get a BFP!

Awww, I have such a sweet hubby. Made me tea with sweets and then supper. He sure knows how to cheer a girl up. :blush:

Yes ma'am! Hey, do you guys wanna be ttc buddies? All of us? Not entirely sure how to do it, but I'd like to!

^^ group hug!

Sure I'm in :D How do you do that btw?

Haha! Not sure... When I get off my phone and actually on my laptop, I'll try to figure it out. I'm sure it's along the lines of friending someone on facebook...
From what I've read, implantation bleeding is usually very light, but I have read about exceptions, and some women bleed off and on throughout pregnancy.

Haha! Not sure... When I get off my phone and actually on my laptop, I'll try to figure it out. I'm sure it's along the lines of friending someone on facebook...
From what I've read, implantation bleeding is usually very light, but I have read about exceptions, and some women bleed off and on throughout pregnancy.

I highly doubt that's the case here. It's not super heavy, but it's not light either. And I'm still cramping mildly.

I just sent out friend requests, not sure how to make that ttc buddies though!

Cd1 for me :cry:

I will stalk this thread to see more bfps!

Still have a couple days left here. Wishing I could ffwd 1 or 2 weeks.

I just sent out friend requests, not sure how to make that ttc buddies though!

Not sure if we'll all see each message. Might be more of a PM scenario.

I still think we should start a new thread called the Nut Hut

^^ group hug!

I sent friends requests ladies so if you start a new thread I will follow!

Sorry Confetti :hugs:

4 more days till AF is due...not feeling very preggo though so Im thinking AF will start this weekend. Plan on testing Friday morning, will let you guys know how that goes please pray for me!!

Sorry Confetti :hugs:

4 more days till AF is due...not feeling very preggo though so Im thinking AF will start this weekend. Plan on testing Friday morning, will let you guys know how that goes please pray for me!!
Good luck FTmommy! Fx

:dust:

Hey, so temperature dropped this morning...this isn't my month like the last 14 months. I'm super bummed...i'm really feeling it this time around. We also found out my husband has very lazy sperm (14% motility) so not sure whats going to happen now :-(

Hey, so temperature dropped this morning...this isn't my month like the last 14 months. I'm super bummed...i'm really feeling it this time around. We also found out my husband has very lazy sperm (14% motility) so not sure whats going to happen now :-(

:hugs: I hear ya (but I haven't been trying as long). I'm not sure why, but I'm way more upset about this month than the past months. I broke down and cried when my period started. We have to wait till April-ish before we can even think of checking my DH (he's not too keen on that test either, but I can't blame him).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->