Hoping to O around the 15th, testing at the end of November!

I well say I was in the middle of a VERY intense nightmare (I'm prone to those), woke up to the sound of me yelling "no!" And shaking my head, with my heart hammering...

I hope yours is the opposite! My dream was so real I thought it was pregnant when I woke up. I dreamed I was POAS and it came up positive. But, we know that didn't happen...FX yours was wrong too! :hugs:

Well I'm officially out :sad1: AF with a vengeance this morning. Oh well next month.

Dang rose I'm sorry! :hugs:

Ok, so today my temp went way down, starting to wonder if this is contagious thru the internet
:wacky:

Jk...but my temps have been 98+!

97.5 today!

I well say I was in the middle of a VERY intense nightmare (I'm prone to those), woke up to the sound of me yelling "no!" And shaking my head, with my heart hammering...

I'm hoping that caused the weird temp, plus I normally sleep 9 hrs and only got like 7?

Otherwise my luteal phase would be 5 days! I mean come on! That's craziness!

Maybe its an implantation dip?????? Fingers crossed! How long are your LP's typically?

Ha ha I bought 8 pregnancy tests the other day n stocked up opks! Guess I looked like crazy lady at Target :) crossing fingers for next month! Short heavy af. Already gone... Weird three days only.... U guys ever had??
Mine are usually heavy for 3 days, then stickaround another 3, but normal to light...

What does Angus Cactus do? Is is a pill?

Agnus Castus I think some refer to it as Vitex it is supposed to balance your hormones. Before my son I used to have perfect 28 day cycles now last cycle my LP was 14 days and this cycle if af comes in full tomorrow will be 12.

Going to buy it today and start tomm. Wouldn't it be lovely if under the Xmas tree there was a present with two lines for my hb. Yesterday my son reminded God that he wanted a baby brother pls but he told me that maybe he was still with the angels. Than when God sends him to us he will be in my heart at first and than move into my tummy and grow. Than I asked him how did he think baby will go out and :blush: he siad that the baby will go out with poo :rofl:

Your son sounds adorable! And judging by your picture, he is adorable!! :thumbup:

Well I'm officially out :sad1: AF with a vengeance this morning. Oh well next month.

Ok, so today my temp went way down, starting to wonder if this is contagious thru the internet

97.5 today!

I'm hoping that caused the weird temp, plus I normally sleep 9 hrs and only got like 7?

Maybe its an implantation dip?????? Fingers crossed! How long are your LP's typically?

I'm hoping an imp dip... I'll have to see what the average is for that - I'm still thinking I was moving around and yelling when I woke up and that caused it, or my thermometer is screwy, since it acted up the other day...

Well, back before I was on BC, my LP was ALWAYS 14 days.
After I went of BC in May, I have been all over the place, and since my mc in mid september, I have only had one AF! (nov 2nd)

My cycles always returned to normal before after a pregnancy/mc....

Not sure what is going on.

Last month, my luteal phase was 19 days!!

97.5 today!

I'm hoping an imp dip... I'll have to see what the average is for that - I'm still thinking I was moving around and yelling when I woke up and that caused it, or my thermometer is screwy, since it acted up the other day...

Well, back before I was on BC, my LP was ALWAYS 14 days.
After I went of BC in May, I have been all over the place, and since my mc in mid september, I have only had one AF! (nov 2nd)

My cycles always returned to normal before after a pregnancy/mc....

Not sure what is going on.

Last month, my luteal phase was 19 days!!

Well hopefully that is a good sign. Well my AF :witch:is officially over!!! So the same thing happened last month (only a 4 day cycle) before they were 4-8days. HMMMM. My cycles have been all over the place. I am hoping to catch an eggie this month tho!!! Determined. I bought OPKS (20+) and lots of pregnancy tests to get me through to the holidays:) I am going to try to temp better, use OPKS earlier incase I O earlier like last month and chart chart my CM. I am going to hope for more definite EWCM, because last month I don't know if I had true EWCM. I know I had creamy and maybe a day of water. Nothing that stretched, sorry TMI.

Who is left? Angel Wings??? Anyone else still waiting for their BFP????

Fingers crossed!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Implantation-dip-study.html

Here it explains implantation dip, and does say it CAN happen at 5dpo, but usually happens at 7-10, and is caused by either a brief lapse in progesterone or a secondary surge of estrogen (maybe that explains my crankiness???)

It emphasizes it's usually a dramatic dip (.8 for me!!!), and ONLY one day - so I guess tomorrow we shall see..

:dust:

So now that I'm out I'm going to try OPK's this month. Just ordered a value pack so I'm covered for awhile lol.

Here it explains implantation dip, and does say it CAN happen at 5dpo, but usually happens at 7-10, and is caused by either a brief lapse in progesterone or a secondary surge of estrogen (maybe that explains my crankiness???)

It emphasizes it's usually a dramatic dip (.8 for me!!!), and ONLY one day - so I guess tomorrow we shall see..

fingers crossed!!!!!!

I really enjoyed your compnay through this wait hopefully the next one will be the last 2ww for a long time for all of us

I hope so too, but I'm scared to hope. Even when I am pregnant, I will be terrified. The mc thing is just awful.

I've had a great time with all of you too :D

Wish this wasnt so darn complicated!

Still waiting on my BFP too! Expecting AF around the 1st or 2nd so I will test on Friday and hope for good news! Who else is still in??

Still waiting on my BFP too! Expecting AF around the 1st or 2nd so I will test on Friday and hope for good news! Who else is still in??
I think just you, me, confetti....
Chailuv maybe, but she only posted a couple times

fingers crossed!!!!!!

I really enjoyed your compnay through this wait hopefully the next one will be the last 2ww for a long time for all of us

I was just thinking along those lines! For those of us left (and you aren't out yet!) , and for those that are out - I have a toast to make!

" here's to all of us not seeing :witch: till August or September!"

Let's get some ovaries and bellies poppin!

:baby: :flower: :thumbup:

I was just thinking along those lines! For those of us left (and you aren't out yet!) , and for those that are out - I have a toast to make!

" here's to all of us not seeing :witch: till August or September!"

Let's get some ovaries and bellies poppin!

:baby: :flower: :thumbup:

I'll drink to that!!

For those of you that are out hoping you get a Christmas baby!! :xmas6:

For those of us still in :dust::dust:

and CHEERS to all of us on our new friendships and our new home, the NUT HUT!

:friends::headspin:

For those of you that are out hoping you get a Christmas baby!! :xmas6:

For those of us still in :dust::dust:

and CHEERS to all of us on our new friendships and our new home, the NUT HUT!

:friends::headspin:

Yep I think that would be an awesome Christmas present :xmas16:
As much as I wanted a summer due date (my birthday is in June), a fall/winter one would be just as good too. Hmm...maybe I won't miss as much of my teams Ringette season that way! (for those who don't know Ringette is similar in look to Hockey, but the games are really very different. YouTube it and take a look :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->